'NEW' not working?

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
Is anyone else finding the orange 'NEW' button next to thread subject isn't working properly?  Today it's just taking me to the top of the last page of posts and not the first unread post, so I'm having to do lots of scrolling through to find where I left off.  Not an enormous problem, but irritating nonetheless!

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes I'm noticing that too. It's seemingly random; works sometimes, doesn't work others. Forum is back to loading slow as well. When Souza comes on I'll see if she has any insight for us.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I noticed it too, but I have no clue what caused it. I'll look into it.<br /><br />As for the slower forum, that has to do with new modifications, but I will delete some others later. Patience... bangbang

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks guys - as long as it's not just me! I can be patient - hell, that's one thing I've learnt for sure since being here!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm sorry for being off topic but there's another problem. I don't know if you guys realized it but our user pictures are foggy for the last 3 days.  WTF??
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315256599:
    <br />I'm sorry for being off topic but there's another problem. I don't know if you guys realized it but our user pictures are foggy for the last 3 days.  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />Only if you're offline.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315259421:
    <br />
    on 1315256599:
    <br />I'm sorry for being off topic but there's another problem. I don't know if you guys realized it but our user pictures are foggy for the last 3 days.  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />Only if you're offline.<br />
    <br /><br />ahhh that's something new. Thanks hun.  bearhug
This discussion has been closed.