just for the record

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi guys it's me suspicious mind. i didn't know where else to start this. last night i was on michael jackson hoax death. i haven't been there in a while.  i don't use suspicious mind there.  well i was looking to see if a member was still there and found my name suspicious mind as a registered member . i supposedly registered back in oct. 2010 but have made no post. i also saw there many names with no post.<br /><br />i wanted to come here just in case something is goin on to let everyone know that i do not post there under my user name here just in case things start being posted there under that name. <br />i don't suppose it would be a bad idea if someone could go and look for others from here who aren't members there or use another name to check on theirs also.

Comments

• i see that the name is typed slightly different from mine. suspicious_mind. guess i got a little  /overreacting/  but the idea of someone putting words in my mouth always make me get  /scream/
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I could spot  suspicious// fake suspicious mind a mile away. Your special bearhug and an original :-* God broke the mould after making you  ;D and no double could ever play 'you' right.  /white flag/<br />[I really love smilies ::P]<br />Seriously, suspicious....no one could think that was you. You have a style of observing and writing that is all you and only you can do it. You crack me up no end.  elvis_/
  • actually i think he dropped it once or twice before he used it. pale/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks for the fyi.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1315236074:
    <br />i see that the name is typed slightly different from mine. suspicious_mind. guess i got a little  /overreacting/  but the idea of someone putting words in my mouth always make me get  /scream/ <br />
    <br /><br />Anything is possible in this hoax....it's better to cover all bases.