Bucharest Tribute to Michael on his birthday

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
This is what I call real LOVE for Michael Jackson.<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this with us - that was awesome!!!!<br /><br />I loved watching that and I'm sure if Michael sees it he will be grinning from ear to ear. Their love and appreciation cannot be denied. And, I love how the crowd erupts in the chant of Michael's name. Great video.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    That made me cry!
  • Michael has so much power, he turns people who can feel him into little Michaels bearhug<br />I like the video and their dedication.<br />Thank you Bucharest Fan Club bearhug<br />
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Tear, that was GREAT thank you for sharing <3
  • Beautiful video, i love it :) Good job Romanian fans.  bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Romanian fans, you put the rest of the world to shame, in your love and willingness to work hard and show publicly that Michael is an incredible gift to the planet. Thank you! And thanks for posting the video hesouttamylife! May this spread to many more cities!<br /> party/ <br /><br />If an MJ dance instructor was to advertize in my city, I'd drop everything to sign up.  bow/ bounce/ That would be a dream come true! (That'd whip me into shape and lose a few lbs. while having a blast!)<br /> penguin/
  • 8:37 guy gets up with phone to his ear. where have i seen that before  OMG! jacket and meds please.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Bravo people! That was amazing! Got me teary-eyed at the end too!  bearhug
  • on 1315395659:
    <br />8:37 guy gets up with phone to his ear. where have i seen that before  OMG! jacket and meds please.<br />
    <br /> <br />is this one good enough ;D ?<br />STRAIGHTJACKET.jpg
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Romania adores Michael... <br />If he sees this, Michael, know that you are so loved here in Romania. I was 6 years old when he first came here back in 1992. I still remember everything as if it was yesterday. I wanted so much to go, and I was too little, and even if people maybe didn't believe when I was telling them how much I love him and his music. But at that very young age I understood more than people believed me.<br /> <br />Last week I was looking through my photo albums, since I was a child, and I found a photo of me and my sister in our room, in 1992, with a photo of Michael on one of the shelves. I remember that photo so clear. It was this one.<br />We had it there on a shelf.<br />michael-stops-and-visits-children-at-an-romanian-orphanage-in-1992-during-his-dangerous-tour(62)-m-9.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Once more proud to see how Romanian fans honor Michael's legacy in such a lovely and organized manner!<br />Too bad I live 300km away from Bucharest... I would join them too...
  • That was brilliant......made my day.  Thank you so much for posting it.  It would be so fantastic to be a part of something like that......or even to be there watching.  Just awesome.<br /><br /><br />@suspiciousmind....you're hilarious...but I know exactly what you mean  :shock: ....now would be a good time for that cabernet! <br /><br /><br />@_Anna_........That photo you posted is gorgeous.  It made my tear up so easily.  Michael's love for children was never fully understood by the public.  Perhaps, the public deemed it less manly or superstar-ish to show such love.  To me, it's the most beautiful thing, the most manly thing ever.....to love children.  For a man like Michael to reach out to children all over the world was his greatest gift.  His music touched millions of people, but his heart touched the children....what more could he have given?  This photo captures a perfect moment in time...it says it all.  Thank you for posting it.<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1316098869:
    <br />Once more proud to see how Romanian fans honor Michael's legacy in such a lovely and organized manner!<br />Too bad I live 300km away from Bucharest... I would join them too...<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm..where do you live suspicious// ? LOL, I am just surprised how many romanians are here lolol/
  • on 1315393771:
    <br />Romanian fans, you put the rest of the world to shame, in your love and willingness to work hard and show publicly that Michael is an incredible gift to the planet. Thank you! And thanks for posting the video hesouttamylife! May this spread to many more cities!<br /> party/ <br /><br />If an MJ dance instructor was to advertize in my city, I'd drop everything to sign up.  bow/ bounce/ That would be a dream come true! (That'd whip me into shape and lose a few lbs. while having a blast!)<br /> penguin/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes Mjonmind, Romania really loves Michael!!! <br />I already made alot of posts about romanian fans and their tributes, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20241.msg352342.html#msg352342.<br />I live in Romania ,Cluj-Napoca and I'm proud to be one of his fans.Here is a PORTRAIT of  Michael ALL MADE by the faces of his fans :shock: 8-) and a wonderful tribute flash mob done in Bucharest.[/size]<br /><br /><br />DSC08226.JPG<br /><br />Amazing Michael Jackson tribute flash mob - Bucharest, Romania<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1316101414:
    <br />
    on 1316098869:
    <br />Once more proud to see how Romanian fans honor Michael's legacy in such a lovely and organized manner!<br />Too bad I live 300km away from Bucharest... I would join them too...
    Hmmm..where do you live suspicious// ? LOL, I am just surprised how many Romanians are here lolol/<br />
    Yesss! I share your big surprise!! a pleasant surprise! I live in SB ;) and you?
  • on 1315404422:
    <br />
    on 1315395659:
    <br />8:37 guy gets up with phone to his ear. where have i seen that before  OMG! jacket and meds please.<br />
    <br /> <br />is this one good enough ;D ?<br />STRAIGHTJACKET.jpg<br />
    <br />oh my that is a little scarey.  afraid/