we'll see the sun

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Dear Michael,<br /><br />As this is my 1000th post I took the opportunity to say to you and this loving forum family here that no matter what happens, we have to keep the faith and we’ll see the sun. We will be there. <br /><br />Michael, I love you.<br />                                                                bearhug<br />And LOVE to y’all<br /><br />

Comments

• Congratulations for your 1000 posts.. love and blessings to all
  • Much congratulations on your 1000th post!! What a beautiful song.  Dido is one of my favorites....her voice is so hauntingly beautiful.  This song in particular is so touching......just beautiful.  We will, indeed, see the sun again.  It's a wonderful play on words for us.  The sun or son.....take your pick.  They both will shine brightly as the new dawn approaches. <br />Thank you for sharing this beautiful song, and all your wonderful posts with us!  Congratulations again! <br /><br /><br />Blessings to you always!<br />
  • <br />@allforloveandbelieve, thanks :) <br /> <br />@wishingstar, I love this song too and many songs of Dido. <br /> <br />
    They both will shine brightly as the new dawn approaches
    <br />                              I'm sure they will. <br /> <br />                              Blessings to both of you<br />                                  bearhug