Parts of La Toya and Jermaine interview

annieareyouokannieannieareyouokannie Posts: 267
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
A poisoned world part 76. Watch this on U Tube. La Toya says Conrad murray was the fall guy, and Jermaine slips up again near the end. Tell me if you pick it up!  My appologies still have not worked out<br />how to put stuff on here from U Tube.

Comments

• What is the link dear?? You just need to copy past the link.. so we call all see it. blessing
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    on 1316314165:
    Jermaine slips up again near the end. Tell me if you pick it up!<br />
    <br /><br />Did you mean when he says "He IS ..." instread of "He WAS ..."? Or is it something else?<br /><br />
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vULWFwXydw<br />Here is the link, sorry it took so long, just worked it out!!! /pull hair/
  • The person he was, and " still " oops " will" always be.... yes anothe slip us there Jermaine /bravo/ He was going to say still is!!! Gotch again Jermain!!<br />
  • on 1316314165:
    <br />A poisoned world part 76. Watch this on U Tube. La Toya says Conrad murray was the fall guy, and Jermaine slips up again near the end. Tell me if you pick it up!  My appologies still have not worked out<br />how to put stuff on here from U Tube.<br />
    <br /><br />A Poisoned World - Pt 76 - JFK, MLK, MJ & Others killed by illuminati<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]An intresting video you put out there,but it's something that I never understood about there kind of videos.In every video it say Michael was killed by "illuminati"  lolol/ elvis_/,and it's soud so SCARY ,lol  afraid/ :lol:.As WE KNOW Michael was not killed by enyone,he is ALIVE and WELL.<br />I think Latoya has to PLAY her part,Jermaine as well,so that THIS MOVIE could me more credible and SCARY sometimes,like Michaels LIKES  :lol: :lol:.<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />