Alex Collier - Earth Transformation Conference

mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hi there!<br /><br />I dont know if u guys already heard about Alex Collier, but here's a nice video  of his conferences about Earth transformation, ET's, 2012, global politics...<br />Its have alot of nice informations. <br /> ;)<br /><br />Part 1 -
<br />Part 2 -
<br /><br />Part 3 -
<br /><br />Part 4 -
<br /><br />Part 5 -
<br /><br />Part 6 -
<br /><br />Part 7 -
<br /><br />Part 8 -
<br /><br />Part 9 -
<br /><br />Oh sorry about the portuguese legends..its cuz im brasilian and its better to me, but i think its not problem to u guys.<br />Enjoy :)

Comments

• thank you! i love alex Collier
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank you so much for posting these videos!! My husband and I just watched all of them, and we can totally relate to all of this! This is valuable information for those of us who understand that this is really happening...listen to Michael's messages and you will see that this is what Michael has been grooming us for all along. We DO have the power to change the world and we WILL succeed, but we need to help others to somehow open their minds to this. We all need to let go of our egos and start living our lives with LOVE!!<br /><br />I highly recommend that people watch these videos!<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to all!<br />
  • would also like to express my gratitude for the posting of these videos... actually watched them twice and will no doubt watch them again.<br /><br /><br />power to the people.