Jermaine Jackson: Trial won't bring Michael back (omg! article)

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I don't think this has been posted:<br /><br />http://omg.yahoo.com/videos/jermaine-jackson-trial-won-t-bring-michael-back/15218<br /><br /><br />Blessings

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this. I was a little surprised by his words - he even seemed to start crying at one point. I'm sure this is truly hard on all of them just like he says.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
  • We've heard this a few times now...that the trial won't bring Mike back.  You can take it, as I'm sure many non-believers do, as no matter the outcome of the trial, Michael is dead and therefore isn't coming back.<br /> <br />As a believer, though, I don't know what to think but I do think about it.  At this point, based on a LOT of things I've seen, observed, and heard...I'm pretty sure that Jermaine visits the forum...I'd even venture to guess he posts (hi Jermaine  ::P ).  So...I'm wondering if this is his way of letting us (believers) know that the Bam will not occur during the trial, nor will the trial end in a Bam?<br /> <br />I wouldn't be distraught over it...I mean, we all wish Mike was already back...but I'm full onboard with the the timing having to be right for Mike, not us.  If that 'right timing' is during the trial, great...if it's a year from now--ok..that would suck--but if I'm still breathing, I'll be here.<br /> <br />BUT...Mike/Back/TS/Front (and even Jermaine  ::P )...whichever one of you stealths in here and reads this....this trial is gonna be TOUGH on us.  I stopped watching 'news' on TV a long time ago...but I sat through HLN's coverage today and it was tough.  And it's not about me having doubts or that I don't believe...it's because I DO!!!  The trial hasn't even started yet and it's already the equivalent, at times, as watching someone you love get punched, repeatedly, while you're tied up in the corner...unable to jump in.  It's rough...<br /> <br />Sooo..Mike, come back in your own time--take all the time you need--we will support you NO matter what.  If I could make a request, though...it would be to 'hold our hand' even more during the trial than you ever have through Back, TS, and Front.  Just don't forget that we're here...watchin' and waitin'.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Logically Jermaine has to say that the trial will not bring Michael back.. He cannot splatter telling us on yeah.. Michael will Bam right afther Conrad Murray will be convicted.. He has to continue to play his role, that Michael will not come back. All Part of the plan.. Do not let his words fool you please..
  • on 1316659351:
    <br />We've heard this a few times now...that the trial won't bring Mike back.  You can take it, as I'm sure many non-believers do, as no matter the outcome of the trial, Michael is dead and therefore isn't coming back.<br /> <br />As a believer, though, I don't know what to think but I do think about it.  At this point, based on a LOT of things I've seen, observed, and heard...I'm pretty sure that Jermaine visits the forum...I'd even venture to guess he posts (hi Jermaine  ::P ).  So...I'm wondering if this is his way of letting us (believers) know that the Bam will not occur during the trial, nor will the trial end in a Bam?<br /> <br />I wouldn't be distraught over it...I mean, we all wish Mike was already back...but I'm full onboard with the the timing having to be right for Mike, not us.  If that 'right timing' is during the trial, great...if it's a year from now--ok..that would suck--but if I'm still breathing, I'll be here.<br /> <br />BUT...Mike/Back/TS/Front (and even Jermaine  ::P )...whichever one of you stealths in here and reads this....this trial is gonna be TOUGH on us.  I stopped watching 'news' on TV a long time ago...but I sat through HLN's coverage today and it was tough.  And it's not about me having doubts or that I don't believe...it's because I DO!!!  The trial hasn't even started yet and it's already the equivalent, at times, as watching someone you love get punched, repeatedly, while you're tied up in the corner...unable to jump in.  It's rough...<br /> Sooo..Mike, come back in your own time--take all the time you need--we will support you NO matter what.  If I could make a request, though...it would be to 'hold our hand' even more during the trial than you ever have through Back, TS, and Front.  Just don't forget that we're here...watchin' and waitin'.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree, the trial is going to be the part that makes us or breaks us so to speak. I hope Michael/TS/Front keep us at ease through the process.
  • Jermain, what happened to "this is it, but this is not really it, there is much much more to come" or "We know who did and what really happened and it will be cleared". Now the focus only on scapegoat CM and trial will not bring Michael back?  WTF?? <br />Did Michael change is mind to come Back? What's going on behind the scene?
  • I'm scared that Michael will never come back  OMG! But let's see what this trial will bring us, I hope from the bottom of my heart a happy end to all this !
  • Nice shirt Jermaine  ;))
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316657909:
    <br />Thank you for sharing this. I was a little surprised by his words - he even seemed to start crying at one point. I'm sure this is truly hard on all of them just like he says.<br /><br />Blessings :) <br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />I have seen Jermaine trying to cry :roll: ,.. but do not do so, suspicious// once i saw " drying tears in one eye " errrr mj_bad/
  • Jermaine emphasizes that Demerol is not the issue here (because MJ used it in 2002), it is Propofol and that Michael didn't administer it himself which is clearly stated in the AR, so why all the speculations about it? And the focus of the trial should be that Propofol is killing (like a gun :shock: ) when it is in the wrong hands, like Murray who's a cardiologist and NOT a anesthesiolist. I suppose Jermaine is underlining this crime, which could be a 'hidden' crime committed by a lot of celeb physicians, which needs attention.<br /><br />@reveron1958: Jermaine's shirt.. what about it? :geek:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe Jermaine meant it won't be the trial that brings Michael back.  Meaning it will be something else and the trial is a part of the hoax, like everything else leading up to the BAM.  The trial starts on Monday (hopefully) and is only supposed to last a few weeks.  TS said that Michael could back anytime between now and the end of 2012.  If the trial is over by November, that still leaves over a year until TS's deadline.  Many believers think the logical time for Michael to come back would be during/right after the trial, which could be a reason to not BAM right away - a further test of our faith.  No matter what may be "revealed" at the trial, I will still know Michael is alive and waiting for the right moment.  He's got this.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If we have to read between the lines, I also understand that Michael will not bam during the trial.  So if nothing happens we would have been warned. Michael certainly wants to manipulate the media a little looooonger. They deserve it. innocent0007.gif Let's keep watchin' this sure is going to be interesting.  smiley_spider
  • on 1316697098:
    <br />Maybe Jermaine meant it won't be the trial that brings Michael back.  Meaning it will be something else and the trial is a part of the hoax, like everything else leading up to the BAM.  The trial starts on Monday (hopefully) and is only supposed to last a few weeks.  TS said that Michael could back anytime between now and the end of 2012.  If the trial is over by November, that still leaves over a year until TS's deadline.  Many believers think the logical time for Michael to come back would be during/right after the trial, which could be a reason to not BAM right away - a further test of our faith.  No matter what may be "revealed" at the trial, I will still know Michael is alive and waiting for the right moment.  He's got this.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree. A lot can happen, be investigated and be revealed and ´get it right´ in one year. 2012 will be the year and Jermaine´s remark `The trial won´t bring Michael back´ could also be a message of Michael to us beLIEvers that we shouldn´t lose hope and faith when there won´t be a BAM during or at the end of the trial. I think there will be some surprises during the trial. After all, Conrad Murray will not be guilty. It will turn out quite differently than we all expected, which makes it even more interesting. There will be further investigation, more truth will be exposed, more media coverage because the case has got already world attention. People start to wonder what´s a lie and what´s the truth :? , because they are confused by all the controversial media reports and speculations. The real truth will be MJ who appears publicly (BAM or no BAM) and he´ll reveal the truth, which might be less complicated than we all would have thought. It´s the media/tabloids who will be found guilty of making up stories and telling lies to the world >:( . For this very good reason I have faith & all the patience in the world, take the time you need, Michael. After all, it's all for LOVE.<br /> <br />L.O.V.E. to you<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I actually got this message of Jermaine for non-believers. It's like he's saying "whatever you do, whatever happens at the trial, it is not going to bring him back." We all know how much hate non-believers are spreading around. They want Murray to be dead. And maybe Jermaine is trying to ease their anger and hate. Murray is going to be a free man and can you imagine non-believers' anger? Maybe Jermaine will be saying, "Even if Murray was in prison, it wouldn't bring Michael back."
  • Well we know one thing for sure, the real Michael Jackson fans will still be behind him if and when he decides to return. The real fans are the ones who believe more in Michael’s ability to free himself than to believe that he would allow someone to free him with a deadly dose of poison.  The true non believers are gone.  Once they accepted that Michael was dead, nothing could sway them. He will ALWAYS be dead to them.  Anyone claiming to be Michael henceforth will receive no accolades from them, and possibly some hate.  That’s a real possibility and one that I know he has given much thought to. He knows that if and when he comes back, their backs will be turned.  He knows that they have walked away.  In a funny way that could be a positive in that Michael doesn’t want to be poked and prodded anymore.  I think that the fans here and any fan who believes more in the real Michael Jackson, will respect his right to privacy and freedom to simply live.  In my opinion, and of course I’m biased, shamone,  /white flag/ , but I feel that we love him more than they did becauseo ur love is on a different level.  It’s unconditional.  We allowed him to do something completely selfish, save himself ,and we were and still are right there holding his hand. To me, that’s what being more than just a fan is all about.  When the chips are down, tough it out.  There are rewards, even if the reward is in simply knowing and accepting that Michael deserves the right to be free to be.  God I love that man  bearhug
  • on 1316696626:
    <br />Jermaine emphasizes that Demerol is not the issue here (because MJ used it in 2002), it is Propofol and that Michael didn't administer it himself which is clearly stated in the AR, so why all the speculations about it? And the focus of the trial should be that Propofol is killing (like a gun :shock: ) when it is in the wrong hands, like Murray who's a cardiologist and NOT a anesthesiolist. I suppose Jermaine is underlining this crime, which could be a 'hidden' crime committed by a lot of celeb physicians, which needs attention.<br /><br />@reveron1958: Jermaine's shirt.. what about it? :geek: <br />
    <br /><br />I don't mean to answer for reveron1958, but I'm pretty sure that he/she was talking about on the front of his shirt there is a big upside down triangle...representing turning 666 to 999, bring power back to the people. I noticed  that right away also! I also noticed that all of the buttons surrounding that triangle reminded me of all of the"dots", that surrounded the "painting within a painting" that we were talking about in the "Back" thread! Probably just another "coincidence" lolol/ <br /><br />Poor Jermaine looks and sounds exhausted, and with all of the interviews he has been giving lately, I can see why. Personally, I'm not concerned with what Jermaine is saying about the trial not bringing Michael back. We have to remember that he has to keep up the premise that Michael IS dead.  We also have to remember that we have no way of knowing for sure what will happen to Murray...it will be up to the jury to decide his "fate". So no matter what happens, we can't lose Faith!<br /><br />I know that Michael is alive, and there is nothing that anyone can say that will make me change my mind about that. I have 100% faith in Michael and his family, and I think they are doing a wonderful job playing their respective "roles" in this "hoax". No matter how hard the media try to beat them down with their negativity towards Michael, NOTHING will break them down, because the Jackson family has the "Power Of LOVE, binding them together, and guiding them every step of the way, and in the end, "The TRUTH Will Prevail"!!<br /><br />We are all one big FAMILY, united by LOVE!...I Love you all so much!!! Blessings!<br /> bearhug <br />
  • @mjj4ever777: <br /><br />
    I don't mean to answer for reveron1958, but I'm pretty sure that he/she was <br />talking about on the front of his shirt there is a big upside down <br />triangle...representing turning 666 to 999, bring power back to the people. I <br />noticed that right away also! I also noticed that all of the buttons surrounding <br />that triangle reminded me of all of the"dots", that surrounded the "painting <br />within a painting" that we were talking about in the "Back" thread! Probably <br />just another "coincidence" <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, this explains a lot about the shirt and of course it is just another "coincidence"  ;) <br />You're right about to keep in mind that Jermaine is acting in his respective "role" by saying that Michael is dead. And I was a bit driven by hope & faith with the tendency to speculate concerning Murray, that he's not guilty. I don't know. Indeed justice will decide what will happen to Murray. We have to keep an open mind and keep watching.<br /> <br /> L.O.V.E.
  • sometimes jermaine makes me question things. then i think abt how talanted the jackson family is, singers, actors, magicians, collaborators, writers.... etc etc<br /><br />