MJ New Snippets

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Hello<br /><br />here are a few new Snippets. :lol:<br /><br /> /><br />Much Peace and Love<br /><br />Off-Topic: Could someone please explain how to invert a video, or where I can find Info how to do?

Comments

• on 1316872386:
    <br />Hello<br /><br />here are a few new Snippets. :lol: <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITl3lAVBSks<br /><br />Much Peace and Love<br /><br />Off-Topic: Could someone please explain how to invert a video, or where I can find Info how <br />to do?
    <br /><br />I like the songs already, even when they are snippets :) , so I'm looking forward to the album. When I saw the name of the song "Black Widow" I was thinking of the black widow spider in This Is It. And also the name of the song 'Water', Michael talked about water in This Is It and there was water running in Michael's mansion around his death. Just another coincidence 8-) <br /> ;) ?<br />
    Could someone please explain how to invert a video, or where I can find Info how <br />
    <br />On the left of the icon bar click on the YT icon (^ :) ) and paste the copied YT link between [ you-tube] [ you-tube]  and voila!´<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Thank you for sharing these with us. I see by the comment on the youtube channel that the discussion is already whether those songs are Michael or Jason Malachi. I like the Black Widow song too.<br /><br />I wonder when they will be putting Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Blue Gangsta on an album. Those two songs, in addition to some of the others "leaked" last year are amazing.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)<br />
  • Many Thanks everlastinglove for explain. I thougt I am stupid because I used the invertfunction from Youtube and it didn't<br />work. BTW the spider from TII came to my Mind to.<br /><br />Hello voiceforthesilent, I have read the comments too, but I believe that these Songs really belong to Michael and not<br />to Jason Malachi.<br /><br />Here is a Video<br /><br />
    <br /><br />So I hope I did all right and the Video is showing up.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I can't understand everything he's singing in this Black Widow snippet crash/ crash/ crash/<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Anyway I like it and I wish some day we hear it all penguin/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    The sound is so....  that gorgeous  guitar... I didn't understand every word at first listening. I love the song, it looks powerful. I have to listen to it carefully. This song was recorded by Michael  in 2007 at the Cascios' house, as I read here<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Michael_Jackson_material
    I've listened a few times but I can't understand everything and it's frustrating.<br />I like it very much, the sound of it and of course MJ's powerful voice.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Reminds me of the songs that were in question on the Michael album...hmmm  :/
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi all, if Mike recorded this song in 2007 and not released yet, that made ​​allusion in TII? Just think how much material must be hidden from Mike yet. blessings moonwalk_/
  • <br /><br />I couldn't watch the first link posted, but here's a new link with some of the songs mentioned in the thread.<br /><br />I personally can't really get into the Cascio tracks.  There's no reason that all of the tracks that they "recorded with Mike" are always in question, unless there is actually is a reason.  This man has recorded hundreds if not thousands of unreleased tracks, but Jason Malachi/James Porte's vocals end up on the album?<br /><br />
  • always my luck , by the time i get to them they have been yanked !<br />
  • Sorry :( can´t see it . :-\
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322238569:
    <br />Sorry :( can´t see it . :-\<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :(  Me too...    ::)  :cry: :? crash/  bangbang
    on 1322215945:
    <br />Hi all, if Mike recorded this song in 2007 and not released yet, that made ​​allusion in TII? Just think how much material must be hidden from Mike yet. blessings moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />might be
    WOW, I'm so glad I had it saved before it got deleted...the Black Widow I mean.