Time of death / time of the Verdict in 2005

underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
Hello i found st Wikipedis that the time of the Verdict in 2005 was nearly the same daytime like the time of death....TMZ was 1 min late !<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson<br />please go down the site untill Verdict...2:25 pm 13.June 2005 <br />time of death 2:26 pm...25.June 2009<br /><br />uhhhhh, coincidence ?  typing/

Comments

• That is so weird  :?
  • on 1316972757:
    <br />Hello i found st Wikipedis that the time of the Verdict in 2005 was nearly the same daytime like the time of death....TMZ was 1 min late !<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson<br />please go down the site untill Verdict...2:25 pm 13.June 2005 <br />time of death 2:26 pm...25.June 2009<br /><br />uhhhhh, coincidence ?  typing/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]No ABSOLUTELY no,there is no coincidence,and you know why?????<br />If 25 june 2009 was planned,if all this what is happening since 2009 was also planned ,there is no DOUBT in my mind that THE TRIAL and THE VERDICT was also PLANNED  :shock: OMG!!!!!!<br />Thank you for your information LOVE you  :-*.[/size]
  • Yes, the 'times' are very interesting.  I posted this a long time ago...it was something I came across on another forum...an 'interesting' perspective:<br /> <br />They were discussing the M2KV on the picket fence behind Murray....Credit goes to kaleidoscope:<br /><br />It is all about the 2005 trial that Michael was subjected to unjustly. <br />I don't know, but perhaps the Murray trial will find Murray "not guilty" based on the fact that Michael was already "dead." Michael "died"on June 13th 2005, at 2:25 in the afternoon, the date and time that the not guilty verdict was read. He may not have died physically, however, the trial killed his beautiful and innocent soul. <br />Both the date and the time that the verdict was read in 2005, are important in the Murray trial. If we remember back to when Jermaine announced that Michael, "the king of pop," died, he made a point of saying that he "died" at 2:26 in the afternoon. This is one minute after the time at which the not-guilty verdict was read in 2005. Dr. Murray's first court appearance in Los Angeles was on June 14th, which is one day after the June 13th date on which the not-guilty verdict was announced in 2005. Michael's family members were in attendance at Dr. Murray's first court appearance, and they wore the exact same clothing that they wore the first day that Michael was in court. Coincidence? I don't think so. <br />If you look very closely at that picture with Murray and the paisley tie, you can see several hidden images, faces and masks, in the tie, the tree bark, and the greenery around the tree.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,17100.msg293379.html#msg293379<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • I don't believe any of the 2005 trial was planned or part of the hoax, but it is strange that there are already some very odd coincidences. I expect to discover more and more coincidences during this trial.
  • I don't think it's a coincidence. <br />and 7again: 2009 - 2005=4, 06/25 - 06/13=12, 2:26 - 2:25=1 ->17
  • Quote by TS:<br /> <br />4-24. Was the “Death” Time (2:26) Also Planned?<br /><br />Quite obviously, the exact minute of the 911 call was planned.  Could it be, then, that the exact minute of the “death” (2:26 PM) was also planned?  Once you realize that MJ has been planning this for decades (see 4-27): you should not be too surprised to find that yes, the exact minute of the death was part of the plan (by the way, the redirect about 12:21 and 2:26 was done on 2-26).<br /><br />We must be careful, however, not to unnaturally force-fit a desired result.  For example, we could take 2:26, and divide the last digit (6) by the first digit (2): 6 / 2 = 3; then we could add that answer (3) to the first two digits (2 & 2): 3 + 2 + 2 = 7!<br /><br />But this type of mathematical gymnastics is merely starting with a desired result (7), and then using whatever methods are necessary—however abnormal—to arrive at the desired destination.  In striking contrast: the next paragraph has three very simple and very normal equations, all ending in 7 (777).<br /><br />First, 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes (on June 25); and 2 + 5 = 7.  Second, 1,221 + 226 = 1447; then 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.  Third, add each digit separately, 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.  Here again we have 777 (red shirt); and this would not work, unless both times (12:21 & 2:26) were planned to the very minute.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,7124.msg115628.html#msg115628<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1316980968:
    <br />Quote by TS:<br /> <br />4-24. Was the “Death” Time (2:26) Also Planned?<br /><br />Quite obviously, the exact minute of the 911 call was planned.  Could it be, then, that the exact minute of the “death” (2:26 PM) was also planned?  [size=12pt]Once you realize that MJ has been planning this for decades (see 4-27)[/size]: you should not be too surprised to find that yes, the exact minute of the death was part of the plan (by the way, the redirect about 12:21 and 2:26 was done on 2-26).<br /><br />We must be careful, however, not to unnaturally force-fit a desired result.  For example, we could take 2:26, and divide the last digit (6) by the first digit (2): 6 / 2 = 3; then we could add that answer (3) to the first two digits (2 & 2): 3 + 2 + 2 = 7!<br /><br />But this type of mathematical gymnastics is merely starting with a desired result (7), and then using whatever methods are necessary—however abnormal—to arrive at the desired destination.  In striking contrast: the next paragraph has three very simple and very normal equations, all ending in 7 (777).<br /><br />First, 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes (on June 25); and 2 + 5 = 7.  Second, 1,221 + 226 = 1447; then 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.  Third, add each digit separately, 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.  Here again we have 777 (red shirt); and this would not work, unless both times (12:21 & 2:26) were planned to the very minute.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,7124.msg115628.html#msg115628<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />TS: " Once you realize that MJ has been planning this for decades  lolol/ mj_bad/(see 4-27)"<br /><br />iaminnocent.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you TS and thank you BeTheChange,and thank you SimPattyK  ;).Yes Mike had planned this for decades and soon people will be surprised ,but not me ,lol  :lol: 8-)!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :'( <br /><br />Chandler, when are you going to talk in public and tell the truth? when?
  • I have noticed that what ever Michael does there is not coincidences.. Michael did plan this hoax to the T..  /bravo/ Michael, I am so proud of you.. Give it to them..  /toldya/
  • I think that MJ purposely put all these 'coincidences' as a way of showing people, or as a clue that he is still alive...how many coincidences do non-believers need to see that it was all SET UP...thanks for bringing that up underthemoon.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316973612:
    <br />
    on 1316972757:
    <br />Hello i found st Wikipedis that the time of the Verdict in 2005 was nearly the same daytime like the time of death....TMZ was 1 min late !<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson<br />please go down the site untill Verdict...2:25 pm 13.June 2005 <br />time of death 2:26 pm...25.June 2009<br /><br />uhhhhh, coincidence ?  typing/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]No ABSOLUTELY no,there is no coincidence,and you know why?????<br />If 25 june 2009 was planned,if all this what is happening since 2009 was also planned ,there is no DOUBT in my mind that THE TRIAL and THE VERDICT was also PLANNED  :shock: OMG!!!!!!<br />Thank you for your information LOVE you  :-*.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />You gotta be kidding me...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• That's why it is dangerous to say he hoaxed his entire life.  WTF?? ??<br />We have to read Jermaine's book, maybe there is some light in it.<br /><br />And Gema I agree, Chandler should speak already. It makes me so angry that he doesn't :evil:.<br /><br />But probably he will never speak the truth openly...there were rumors right after death that he would have admitted it was all a big lie (it was on the news I remember it very well they said it on the news) but there is no recording of him telling the truth.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1317015161:
    <br />
    on 1316973612:
    <br />
    on 1316972757:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]No ABSOLUTELY no,there is no coincidence,and you know why?????<br />If 25 june 2009 was planned,if all this what is happening since 2009 was also planned ,there is no DOUBT in my mind that THE TRIAL and THE VERDICT was also PLANNED  :shock: OMG!!!!!!<br />Thank you for your information LOVE you  :-*.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />You gotta be kidding me...<br />
    <br /><br />I'm always trying to look at things from various perspectives to see if I'm missing something that might help me fit the puzzle pieces. So please don't be mad at me for wondering out loud a bit. There's a kind of deductive reasoning that causes me to wonder that if indeed he has planned this hoax for 20 years, then EVERYTHING is planned including the 2005 trial.  Did he envision some kind of future scenario that would make hoaxing his death fit in with a major setting up of the public thinking he was on drugs, weird, washed up, bankrupt, sickly, perhaps even a monster. But somehow in between this death-hoax plan actually being carried out, from way out in left field the molestation accusation twice happened, one with a major trial and aftermath that caused the world to hate him with a ferocious derisive passion. He IS the world's most famous person bar none, for many an infamous one.  Now if the accusations and trial had not happened, and at the time of his hoax planning 20+ years ago when he was 30 years old, at the height of his career he could well have envisioned that his success would continue.  Every 4 years he would continue to sell another No. 1 selling album, perhaps direct and act in some good films he wanted to do, and this hoax would be like an even better Superbowl half-time show popping up on the stage in a dramatic appearance.  He would die of a drug overdose because of the Pepsi fire (planning on 9282 days before and after) at the hands of a Doctor Murray, have the manslaughter trial, and then BAM with his exciting coming alive from the "dead". The world (at least all the many ones who followed his music) would have never stopped loving him or doubting his ability to wow audiences.  So did MJ merrily go along with his secret planning, but then have the horrific 2 times unspeakable happen, and then think, 'Okay should I still go through with this thing still--now the world absolutely hates my guts, this is going all wrong, this has messed up my plans, now I've got to change a bunch of things, numbers, names, coincidences so the fans still have dots to connect. Darn, I have to scratch a bunch of good stuff, but I'll re-plan this all one more time.' I totally have these moments when I wonder, but at the same time I think maybe I'm overhoaxed. I know that MJ went through a horrendous despicable time, and still faces this lying, backstabbing, assassination of his character every day, which sickens and saddens me greatly. Many people would have been driven to deep depression, or suicide if they had gone through what he did. I find that I have so many unanswered questions, but I will keep watching "till the end"!  I love Michael with all my heart, and whether he planned some or all of his life after 30 years of age, I will continue to love and support him and believe in him!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1316988248:
    <br /> :'( <br /><br />Chandler, when are you going to talk in public and tell the truth? when?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I believe it is coming. Back said it was coming. I have no reason to doubt him. Key witness? Exhibit B? I don't know but I bet if we keep watching we will see it.<br /><br /><br />It will be the greatest day ever. Judgement day. Vindication day. Resurrection day.