Souza, you rock

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
This is awesome.  I don’t have cable t.v. and was trying to figure out how I could see the trial coverage.  Thank you for this banner link.  /bravo/

Comments

• Yes, great thread!!! /bravo/<br /><br /> /woohoo/<br /><br />I thought being in the UK I would only catch snippets so I'm very grateful to Souza for the link.  /judge/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    With that, i am going  to look at work, even with the low volume :mrgreen:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1317048286:
    <br />With that, i am going  to look at work, even with the low volume :mrgreen: <br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol:  :lol:  Me too!<br /> <br />Thanks so much Souza!
  • Hello Souza,<br /><br />Thank you for everything. I hope that the Link is working here in Germany. A big Huge for you.  <br />Thank you that you have activated my account, but til bearhug todayl I didn't got a E-Mail how it was said as I registered<br />on this Forum. Or is that not necessary?<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes she does. And Badkolo too.
  • I think I've missed something but I live in the UK and have no idea how to watch the coverage of the trial, could someone possibly help me? :)<br /><br />thanks in advance!<br />L.O.V.E
  • Look at the banner up top and just click - BAM you’ve got it!  penguin/
  • Souza, the Admins, the Mods...you are all great.  It's been an amazing thing to be part of.......<br />I feel the adrenaline coming through as the trial begins.  It's the anticipation of it all that's bubbling over.  Forget simmering...we are at a rolling boil now, soon to be a full boil, lol. <br />I don't know what will happen during the trial.  It could go in any direction for sure.  In case forum crashes...and we lose touch....let this post be my humble thank you to all here.  Souza and the crew to the newest member......you're all amazing thinkers, doers and beLIEvers.........thank you! <br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br />PS> I did notice that about the banner.......awesome. 
  • on 1317053876:
    <br />Look at the banner up top and just click - BAM you’ve got it!  penguin/<br />
    <br /><br />ahh thanks! I'm on mobile Internet so it doesn't come up, so I'll check it out next time I'm on my laptop :) thank you very much, L.O.V.E
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    You couldnt
    on 1317055154:
    <br />Souza, the Admins, the Mods...you are all great.  It's been an amazing thing to be part of.......<br />I feel the adrenaline coming through as the trial begins.  It's the anticipation of it all that's bubbling over.  Forget simmering...we are at a rolling boil now, soon to be a full boil, lol. <br />I don't know what will happen during the trial.  It could go in any direction for sure.  In case forum crashes...and we lose touch....let this post be my humble thank you to all here.  Souza and the crew to the newest member......you're all amazing thinkers, doers and beLIEvers.........thank you! <br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br />PS> I did notice that about the banner.......awesome.  <br />
    you couldnt have said it any better....... /bravo/
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Thank you very very much. Much appreciated here in France.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    /bravo/ bearhug beerchug respect/ <br /><br />Thanks so much for making it possible for us to follow the trial!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Souza thanks for all ...thanks for the love, the passion you put in the hoax site... bow/ typing/ .You are special... :) ...Love you !! bearhug
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'm so happy for this...hopefully we won't hear all the crud commentaries like on HLN....<br />I'm out in the country so I have a satellite and prob. won't get this on here either..but I'm praying :)<br />Thanks Souza :)))))) bearhug
  • To ALL the mods on this site thank you for all you do to keep us in the looop.  YOU ALL ROCK.  During the trial we would rather be with our own, BELIEVERS.  We wanna ROCK WITH YOU!  /bravo/ bearhug
  • Thank you Souza!<br /> <br />Court is now in session for us all  /judge/ thanks to you!!<br /> <br />God Bless, tomorrow is the beginning of the next chapter for us.<br />I love you all so much Believers!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You are all very welcome.<br /><br />Let the show begin!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1317065379:
    <br />To ALL the mods on this site thank you for all you do to keep us in the looop.  YOU ALL ROCK.  During the trial we would rather be with our own, BELIEVERS.  We wanna ROCK WITH YOU!  /bravo/ bearhug
    <br />
    <br /> <br />So true!!! 'Gonna rock the trial awaaay'!! Thanks Souza and everyone who makes it possible for us to be a MJ-family for over 2 years now. And thanks so much for the banner!
  • lolol/ I just realized that our banner says “man’s laughter” instead of manslaughter.  Cute, guys.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OMG!<br /><br />This is amazing! Thank you so so much Souza and Badkolo. You guys are awesome!!!  bow/  /bravo/  bearhug<br /><br />This is going to be so exciting and fun!  party/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317071679:
    <br /> lolol/ I just realized that our banner says “man’s laughter” instead of manslaughter.  Cute, guys.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks so-o-o much for all you do Souza! And the others behind the scenes!<br /> <br />
    on 1317055154:
    <br />Souza, the Admins, the Mods...you are all great.  It's been an amazing thing to be part of.......<br />I feel the adrenaline coming through as the trial begins.  It's the anticipation of it all that's bubbling over.  Forget simmering...we are at a rolling boil now, soon to be a full boil, lol. <br />I don't know what will happen during the trial.  It could go in any direction for sure.  In case forum crashes...and we lose touch....let this post be my humble thank you to all here.  Souza and the crew to the newest member......you're all amazing thinkers, doers and beLIEvers.........thank you! <br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> I did notice that about the banner.......awesome.  <br />
    <br /> <br /> :(  There's always that possibility, and just the thought depresses me.  And yes, we have to live and enjoy the moment, for there's no guarantee for tomorrow.<br /> bearhug <br />It's "mans laughter" but I think this is also going to be a vicious no holds barred war, by the sounds the media are starting to make. michael-jackson/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Just as a reminder: the forum was hacked before and has been offline once due to traffic issues before, but it's still here. I make back-ups and can put it back online anytime, so why the concerns? Worst case scenario it will be offline for a day or two if it get's hacked, and if it's a traffic issue or server-related issue, it's mostly just a few hours. So there is really no need to worry.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1317057649:
    <br />You couldnt
    on 1317055154:
    <br />Souza, the Admins, the Mods...you are all great.  It's been an amazing thing to be part of.......<br />I feel the adrenaline coming through as the trial begins.  It's the anticipation of it all that's bubbling over.  Forget simmering...we are at a rolling boil now, soon to be a full boil, lol. <br />I don't know what will happen during the trial.  It could go in any direction for sure.  In case forum crashes...and we lose touch....let this post be my humble thank you to all here.  Souza and the crew to the newest member......you're all amazing thinkers, doers and beLIEvers.........thank you! <br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always<br /><br /><br />PS> I did notice that about the banner.......awesome.  <br />
    you couldnt have said it any better....... /bravo/ <br />
    <br /> <br />I agree...Souza, the mods, and everyone here is amazing!<br /> <br />As Souza said...let the show begin!<br /> <br />atthemovies.gif<br /> <br />Can you FEEL it?  ;) <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    [size=medium]<br />Yea, the mods and admin are indeed pretty damn rockin'  8-)  …even though they have an EXTREMELY finicky palette when it comes to cake.  :roll:  :lol: <br /><br /><br />Well, now that we've got the film projector all set up, we just need some snacks and drinks…..  beerchug <br /><br /><br />p.s. want me to bring dessert?  :mrgreen: [/size]