New Rare Michael Performance Appears Online

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Oh My GOD I'm so happy  michael-jackson/ penguin/ party/!!!!<br />A new video is on youtube with Michael's reahearsal from Dangerous tour .I didnt saw any other artist to be so dam good even at rehearsals  mj_bad/.In fact I think he is better ,than any other artist in concert,lol  lolol/,and  he is just warming-up  :lol:!!! It is just me or he has no make-up  :shock:?????[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Working Day And Night Dangerous World Tour Rehearsal 1993 RARE<br />
<br />[size=10pt]<br />[size=10pt]Below is one comment that caught my attention:[/size]<br /><br />"all rehearsal and concert exist from first to last only mj has it!"  geek/<br /><br />TheKingOfPopVideos01 1 week ago<br /><br />[size=14pt]LOVE[/size]

Comments

• He is so amazing  :-*<br /><br />I love the part where he says: "You guys aren't blending...you're not blending"  :lol: :lol: and how he always wants to go "crazy with the lights"  lolol/  mj_dance/
  • Thank you so much for posting  bearhug<br /><br />What a wonderful video, I just love watching the rehearsal footage  michael-jackson/
  • L O V E it!!!!! Tku so much for posting. I am all  :) :) :). What a cutie! "Gimme, gimme, gimme more" - It's Britney...
  • Love it.  /bravo/  I love to see Michael when he walks or runs or flies across the stage with his mouth wide open lolol/  Lord, he is such a doll baby bearhug<br /><br />that comment is quite telling at the bottom.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I haven't seen this one before. Thank you so much for posting it appleahead.  /bravo/<br /><br />What a soft voice he has when he is speaking but when he starts to sing, it becomes so high and strong. Magnificent Michael, as usual. bow/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Those pants always make me laugh. Gotta love the 90's.<br /><br />Off topic: Jennifer Batten kicks ass on that guitar! I met her and she's awesome. By the way, I just remembered that Jennifer actually solved the MJ height mystery for me. She is the only one I stood next to once from all the people who are on pictures with MJ, so I know for sure how tall she is, about 5'9" since she was a little taller than me (I'm a little under 5'8"). And Mike is definitely taller, at least an inch or 2, so he must be around 5'11". Still doesn't explain why he appears 5'8"/5'9" at certain pictures or videos, or why Jermaine says in his book that he's 5'9", but I think we can all agree that it's Michael himself in both pictures below:<br /><br />JenniferBatten1-small.jpg<br /><br />JenniferBatten3-small.jpg<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• could someone answer if possible . did he always wear the same costume for the same part of the concert all the way through a tour?  everyone else is in their regular clothes and he is wearing the consutume from the burckurst (?) performance of this song .  i don't guess it matters but i was curious.<br /><br /><br />nevermind i see the answer to my question in the beginning of the video now.  :-[
  • OMG! /bravo/ Michael, I never saw that video, he rocks.. I agree with Souza, love those pants. Well I like better these pants than the orange ones IN TII  lolol/
  • Love it love it love it !!<br /><br />He's just too darn sweet... :-*<br /><br />
  • IT'S JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!  penguin/ <br /><br />@applehead Thanks for posting!
  • yeah those pants LOL...well doesn't matter, he looks great anyway.<br /> <br />No make up suspicious// ?
  • on 1317075579:
    <br />Oh My GOD I'm so happy  michael-jackson/ penguin/ party/ !!!!<br />A new video is on youtube with Michael's reahearsal from Dangerous tour .I didnt saw any other artist to be so dam good even at rehearsals  mj_bad/ .In fact I think he is better ,than any other artist in concert,lol  lolol/ ,and  he is just warming-up  :lol: !!! It is just me or he has no make-up  :shock: ?????<br /><br />Michael Jackson Working Day And Night Dangerous World Tour Rehearsal 1993 RARE<br />
    <br /><br />Below is one comment that caught my attention:<br /><br />"all rehearsal and concert exist from first to last only mj has it!"  geek/ <br /><br />TheKingOfPopVideos01 1 week ago<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /> <br />AH, LOVE IT VERY MUCH. THIS MAN IN F....G GENIUS. I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. love-smiley-001.giflove-smiley-001.gif<br /> <br />thank you
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    [size=x-small]"all rehearsal and concert exist from first to last only mj has it!"      so could we interpret from this sentence......that  if mj ONLY has this footage........................he is putting on the internet as a clue,knowing his fans would work out that the footage is HIS ALONE TO OWN ,and therefore if we see it..........its because HE and only HE has put it here..???????????????????????????????? afraid/ [/size]
  • It´s amazing!!  Thanx for posting it .Michael u Rock!!! penguin/ :-*