Michael Jackson's kids want to testify in manslaughter trial

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Michael Jackson's two older children want to take the stand in the manslaughter trial against their father's former physician, Dr Conrad Murray. <br />Prince, 14, and Paris, 13, want to tell the court what they saw on the day Michael died, but the family is in agreement that their younger brother Blanket, nine, is too young to testify.<br /><br />Prince and Paris both witnessed Dr Murray attempting to resuscitate their father and they believe they have evidence that could see him found guilty of manslaughter. <br /><br />But an insider says the childrens' testimony could have the opposite affect and may end up actually helping Dr Murray's case. <br /><br />“Prince and Paris adored Doctor Murray and thought he was a godsend for their father,” the source tells the Daily Mail. <br /><br />“It was only after their father's death that they formed a subsequent opinion of him. Both Prince and Paris could take the stand and wind up providing evidence which supports the doctor.” <br /><br />Their testimony could help Murray's defence even more if the teenagers are questioned about their father's drug use. <br /><br />The source gives this sad insight into how sick MJ had become: “After saying goodbye to her dad at the hospital, Paris is said to have remarked, 'My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold. He would sit by the fire to get warm. We were always afraid he would fall in as he was so close to the flames. He couldn't get warm. Now there he is... so cold.'” <br /><br /><br /><br />http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=930426&showcomments=true

Comments

• This worries me.  Aside from agreeing with Katherine that the kids taking the stand would be extremely hard emotionally, I don't believe that they would get up and lie under oath about their father being dead.  What would this mean for the hoax if they did?  I feel the closer we get to the trial, the tribute, and the truth, the sooner that the truth will prevail and Michael makes his comeback to the world.  /woohoo/ bounce/ OMG! bow/ :cry: moonwalk_/ mj_bad/    michael-jackson/ party/ bearhug <br /><br />On the other hand, what if the closer we get to all of this, the truth does prevail and we realize that Michael really did die.  <br /> /overreacting/ /scream/ WTF?? OMG! :cry: confused/ errrr errrr /white flag/  <br /><br />I am very worried right now and hope that someone can talk me out of this gloom I am starting to feel.  L.O.V.E.
  • on 1317092848:
    <br />This worries me.  Aside from agreeing with Katherine that the kids taking the stand would be extremely hard emotionally, I don't believe that they would get up and lie under oath about their father being dead.  What would this mean for the hoax if they did?  I feel the closer we get to the trial, the tribute, and the truth, the sooner that the truth will prevail and Michael makes his comeback to the world.  /woohoo/ bounce/ OMG! bow/ :cry: moonwalk_/ mj_bad/    michael-jackson/ party/ bearhug <br /><br />On the other hand, what if the closer we get to all of this, the truth does prevail and we realize that Michael really did die.  <br /> /overreacting/ /scream/ WTF?? OMG! :cry: confused/ errrr errrr /white flag/  <br /><br />I am very worried right now and hope that someone can talk me out of this gloom I am starting to feel.  L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br />This hoax is not for the fainthearted that's for sure.  But I have to agree on that...there is NO WAY the children will lie under oath...that's pushing the boundries a little too far.<br /> <br />MJ is a great father, but making his children lie under oath would constitute as a form of child abuse.<br /> <br />On the other hand, Chandler was made to lie under oath by his parents !!! :D :D 
  • But the Chandlers were a bunch of nut cases.<br /><br />I don’t see the relevance of the children testifying.  How will it help in a hoax sense?  bangbang
  • But an insider says [size=24pt]the childrens' testimony could have the opposite affect and may end up actually helping Dr Murray's case. [/size] <br /><br />Yeh, like Daddy is still alive so Dr Murray is innocent.. :) :) party/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1317096054:
    <br />But the Chandlers were a bunch of nut cases.<br /><br />I don’t see the relevance of the children testifying.  How will it help in a hoax sense?  bangbang <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Because it's a hoax court. The entire thing is a MJJ production.
  • If they testify I wonder what they will say about CM, maybe they will just say good things about their father and won't be asked what they think of Murray.