Listen....Audio Recording of Michael Jackson during Dr Murray Trial

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited September 2011 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Listen here....is not Michael's voice.... /scream/ /pull hair/..and sorry if is  already posted...... bangbang /judge/ bangbang<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/

Comments

• It might be Michael talking, but the recording has been distorted to sound that he was high at the time.  >:(
  • First of all why was this recorded? Secondly Michael would never talk this way.. I agree with scorpionchik, it is distorted.. Today I was watching the trial at work, well we had the tv on, and one of my employee has told me if this is a normal court? He said how come it looks so different from a real court.. I guess every country has it 's own court rooms.. ..
  • Fabricated evidence ... fake Photo, fake record voice!  /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ <br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1317171418:
    <br />Fabricated evidence ... fake Photo, fake record voice!  /scream/ /scream/ /scream/ <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Remember the trial of 2005, .....false evidence 8)
  • It doesnt sound like Michael but if it is then it is just for fake evidence but it sure made me sick to my stomach to hear it
  • I have a curious thought.....when I listen to this recording through headphones, it's very clear the person hit the "s" sound harder......very clear.  I have been around speech therapy for years......for someone who has any speech impediment/slurred speech etc, the "s" sound is the most difficult to produce......<br />Also at :44 you hear the distinct warning chirp sound (means low battery/time to replace it) of a home smoke alarm.  <br />I don't buy it........<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • mijmij Posts: 22
    Come on!! This is all part of the HOAX. Ofcourse it will be PHENOMENAL when people realize that it was all a hoax. And they will say: I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE!! <br /><br />
  • Why would Murray record this?  Is this even legal?  I doubt this is MJ,  but since they're using in it in a court of law, lets say its true...Now, pretending this is true, and that MJ was so intoxicated, that he can barely talk, would Michael be able to give permission to be recorded?  I dont know how the laws, for this matter, work in California.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The tape is supposed to elicit a WTF reaction.  The more whacked-out this trial gets, the better.
  • But how are the reporters keeping a straight face? Razzle, dazzle them or are they in on it.
  • No, it doesn't sound like Michael normally sounds, but listening closely I tend to hear a little of his personal inflection in some of the words. What I ask myself is what if it IS him? <br /><br />If so, it is skin crawlingly chilling and supports Jermaines claim that Michael was being poisoned with a "neuro toxin" in the days leading up to his "death". I'm no doctor but I don't think frequent use of propofol would have this lasting effect on someone. I have worked in recovery though, and patients tend to be more high (happy) when coming out of anaesthesia than in a stupor, as portrayed in this recording. I think the neuro toxin poisoning theory has some merit and could possibly explain much of the uncharacteristic behaviour and symptoms witnesses claim Michael displayed in the weeks before June 25th.
  • This first thing I thought when I heard it-- Is this really Michael?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    All of that REALLY looks like James Bond saga- especially with neiro-toxin shit.<br />Isnt Agent M was truly wanted more dead than alive - then 4 Who and by Whom??<br /><br />May be AEG was notice back then, that something  criminal is going on behind their simple concert preparations and was agreed to MJ Hoax-escape plan - instead being used by some dark power behind the curtaine as a killer weapon?
  • Okay - so Anthony Jackson just tweeted about this video...<br /><br />  ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON            I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.  13 minutes ago  <br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/ATONCLASSIC<br /><br />:)<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's no way an intoxicated person would say this complicated a "speech". If this is Michael, I really think he's just acting, what a comedian! Haven't we all been silly acting like we're drunk sometime?  I posted on the other thread about how this reminded me of the voicemail of MJ to Deiter Weisner, which I wonder if it also wasn't a planted acting drugged message. If MJ has been planning this for 20 years it has to be, IMO.<br /><br />
  • I agree with the false evidence statements. It could be MJ's voice but it has been altered, no doubt in my mind.<br /><br />The sad part is that so many believe it to be true and it's being played all over the world. I'm sure there must be good cause to have this shown.<br /><br />Michael - Oh this makes me wanna shout! What's this madness all about......
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1317185763:
    <br />Okay - so Anthony Jackson just tweeted about this video...<br /><br />  ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON            I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.  13 minutes ago  <br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/ATONCLASSIC<br /><br />:)<br />
    <br /><br />I thought this was quite interesting.
  • Remember the other message that MJ left on a friends message box and it was kinds 'drugged up'...well it sounds completely different, in the other message you can hear what he says, here you can't....p.s how funny was it when they were talking about iphone and the apps 'like most phones have this app and on the iphone it saves the date...'  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  what are you here for, to sell us an iphone or conduct a trial...lol
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't understand... Murray recording on his IPhone? IPhone is a smart phone and actually a very upgraded one<br /><br />TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-impostor-exposed/<br /><br />I listened to it and I don't know. It seems his voice, although extremelly changed, altered. I don't know what to say about it..
  • on 1317188976:
    <br />I don't understand... Murray recording on his IPhone? IPhone is a smart phone and actually a very upgraded one<br /><br />TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-impostor-exposed/<br /><br />I listened to it and I don't know. It seems his voice, although extremelly changed, altered. I don't know what to say about it..<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe they used an app that was a voice changer...lol
  • mijmij Posts: 22
    To me it sounds like Joseph Jackson!<br /><br />And they let the world believe that this completely out of the world drug addict on this tape is the same person as the man on stage in June 2009, come on!!<br /><br />I was laughing when I heard this yesterday.
  • on 1317188976:
    <br />I don't understand... Murray recording on his IPhone? IPhone is a smart phone and actually a very upgraded one<br /><br />TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-impostor-exposed/<br /><br />I listened to it and I don't know. It seems his voice, although extremelly changed, altered. I don't know what to say about it..<br />
    <br /> <br />So sorry, I must be missing something, the prosecution presented this recording? If so I'm not quite following how evidence of this nature supports Michael or the claim Murray administered a fatal dose of propofol.<br /> <br />If the defense presented it, which would make more sense since it would suit their "Michael was a drug addict agenda", then they would have to know Murray had an iphone or who the hell else recorded it?
  • To me it does sound like Michael in some way. WHAT IF he was just sleep-talking and dreaming?<br />My boyfriend does that a lot and I see some comparrisons in there. <br />*My boyfriend always mumbles a little bit with a lower voice, most of the time I can't understand him and he repeats his words.*<br />*Michael mumbles in this voice recording, with a lower voice, we can't understand what he's saying, and he repeats words like "When people leave this show, when people leave my show".."Go, go, .... go" .. "childrens hospital, michael jacksons childrens hospital"..<br /> <br />So to me it just sounds like he was just sleeping, and dreaming, not high on any drug.
  • With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.<br />Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?
  • on 1317192478:
    <br />With all the technology I think it is a piece of cake to scientifically prove if it's Michael jackson's voice or not.<br />Why don't they just do this period crash/ ?!?<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, and preferably before presenting it in a court of law. It's not as if they didn't have time. Surely it's validity must have been ascertained before it was allowed to be submitted?