Thriller2 in 3D

mijmij Posts: 22
edited September 2011 in Hoax Theories
Hi,<br /><br />I was watching this video on youtube:<br /><br />Part 3: An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It" ----AN M.J.H.E. EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />The insider says at 5:03: *I should say "This is it" was shot out-of-sequence* (To shoot out-of-sequence is to, shoot the middle scene first, then shoot the ending second, and so on)<br /><br />So I think: We have Michael's death on June 25, 2009, memorial, funeral etc (ending), then we've seen the film This is it (maybe shoot in 2008 so they have shoot the middle scene first) (the middle) and NOW (with the trial)...we get the rest of the beginning (besides the footage of the O2 announcement), because we don't know exactly what happend on June 25th, 2009. <br /><br />So, I also think this is a movie: Thriller 2. And maybe on October 31th (Halloween) everybody's watching tv (or have to go to the cinema for 3D, I don't know) to see the end of the trial like we did in 2005 with Michael and goes: "OMG! OMG! OMG! How could I have been so stupid not to see that. Michael says at the O2: This is it, This is it and now I understand what This is it means. It were not his final concerts in London, it wasn't the film This is it in the cinema but This is absolutely it because all the parts together are a Thriller2 movie! And we are all a part of it, inclusive Michael himself as the blond lady, Hatman, Dave Dave, the old man at the Grammy's 2010, the green man at We are the world 2010 and maybe more??. People cried after his death, go to Gary, Indiana, to Neverland, to Forrest Lawn, the media, newspapers, tv, tabloids, everything is filmed and we are all in this movie. Why was Kenny Ortega laughing at the trial when he had to answer a question about the Thriller film in 3D?<br /><br />And why was the announcement at the O2 Arena? Is it O2 like 2002 (when he starts with the plans for making this film? Wizard of Oz, Or is it 2012? Or is it from Thriller 2?? I think it's the last  bearhug.<br /><br />I quess Dave Dave (Michael) was on Larry King Live because he was set on fire in 1983, so that's a reminder -like he also called the Paul MCartney records- to think back at the time of the Thriller video. <br /><br />What do you think of this?<br />

Comments

• I'm convinced too that this hoax has been planned a long time ago, maybe even a decade, with a movie "Thriller 2" which is the final phase of the total plan. I believe it will be the greatest movie EVER! bounce/ 8-)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1317212322:
    <br />I'm convinced too that this hoax has been planned a long time ago, maybe even a decade, with a movie "Thriller 2" which is the final phase of the total plan. I believe it will be the greatest movie EVER! bounce/ 8-)<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with you. Even the family says TII is Thriller II. :D One of Michael's cousin's posted the wolf picture in my banner on his Facebook.   :mrgreen:
  • Do we have any knowledge if Michael was a Pulp Fiction fan? That movie was end, beginning, middle if I recall?dkddxv
  • on 1317208916:
    <br />Hi,<br /><br />I was watching this video on youtube:<br /><br />Part 3: An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It" ----AN M.J.H.E. EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />The insider says at 5:03: *I should say "This is it" was shot out-of-sequence* (To shoot out-of-sequence is to, shoot the middle scene first, then shoot the ending second, and so on)<br /><br />So I think: We have Michael's death on June 25, 2009, memorial, funeral etc (ending), then we've seen the film This is it (maybe shoot in 2008 so they have shoot the middle scene first) (the middle) and NOW (with the trial)...we get the rest of the beginning (besides the footage of the O2 announcement), because we don't know exactly what happend on June 25th, 2009. <br /><br />So, I also think this is a movie: Thriller 2. And maybe on October 31th (Halloween) everybody's watching tv (or have to go to the cinema for 3D, I don't know) to see the end of the trial like we did in 2005 with Michael and goes: "OMG! OMG! OMG! How could I have been so stupid not to see that. Michael says at the O2: This is it, This is it and now I understand what This is it means. It were not his final concerts in London, it wasn't the film This is it in the cinema but This is absolutely it because all the parts together are a Thriller2 movie! And we are all a part of it, inclusive Michael himself as the blond lady, Hatman, Dave Dave, the old man at the Grammy's 2010, the green man at We are the world 2010 and maybe more??. People cried after his death, go to Gary, Indiana, to Neverland, to Forrest Lawn, the media, newspapers, tv, tabloids, everything is filmed and we are all in this movie. Why was Kenny Ortega laughing at the trial when he had to answer a question about the Thriller film in 3D?<br /><br />And why was the announcement at the O2 Arena? Is it O2 like 2002 (when he starts with the plans for making this film? Wizard of Oz, Or is it 2012? Or is it from Thriller 2?? I think it's the last  bearhug.<br /><br />I quess Dave Dave (Michael) was on Larry King Live because he was set on fire in 1983, so that's a reminder -like he also called the Paul MCartney records- to think back at the time of the Thriller video. <br /><br />What do you think of this?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What I think???????????????  OMG! :shock:<br />OMG you just opened the PANDORA BOX for me.You will never know how much I thought about this subject,you know:[/size]<br /><br />"I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'<br />You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'<br />I Said You Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'<br />You Got To Be Startin' Somethin'<br />It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah)<br />Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah)<br />You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah)<br />And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)"<br /> <br />[size=10pt]The first thing that caught my attention is this video from 1993,with Janet presenting Michael the Grammy.I dont know why but even today this video gaves me some chillis.It was the 1 time I saw someone's life presented from BACK to the BEGINING.Michael has t be behind all this,he is a GENIUS.Please take some time to watch this,for better understanding:<br />[/size]<br /><br />Janet Jackson speak on her brother Michael Jackson at the Grammy's part 1<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What if Michael "STARTED" all this with THE END,and not with the BEGINING?? It's only me who sometimes I have like a flashbacks???? Sometimes I look at something related or non-related with the hoax,and then suddenly after a time it just HIT ME  afraid/.Is like everything is connected and like the PAST is the FUTURE.I know is crazy and maybe some people will say I'm crazy but this is it,this is what is happening to me.<br />There is something more that I noticed on internet.Lately there are many article and news about BACK TO FUTURE movie,with Michael J.Fox.Remember that movie,where Michael J.Fox danced on Michael music,lol  :lol:??????? It's something about TIME,I think is something about TIME and HISTORY,CELULARS and Charlie Chaplin??????? afraid/ Does the TIME really exist ??????Not some time ago it was a news about someone from the PAST having a cellular,and a banner with Charlie Chaplin and Circus on it  :?!!!!!!!<br /> [/size]<br /><br />1. Michael Jackson Death Hoax - cellphone clues and other illusions<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />2 http://www.whoknew.news.yahoo.com/?vid=26745915#mwpphu-container<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]