Conrad Murray Trial - Day 1, Sept. 27, 2011 - Opening Statement Prosecution

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited October 2011 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Complete opening statement by the prosecution. <br /><br />[html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL529825E5FF199800&hl=nl_NL"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much Souza. I'll be watching it again. /woohoo/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I hope someone will also upload the defense's opening statements and both the testimonies.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• "there will be times we ask jury to step down from jury box and time where they dont need to be present"<br /><br />lol, times such as when director needs to yell "cut" and "lets do it again, take it from the top" and "can we get some more mispelled props here please"<br /><br />(jokes)<br /><br /><br /><br />thanks souza for uploading these, especially for non US believers who get limited or no coverage.<br /><br />love and peace to you
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Thank you for this thread.<br />I missed yesterday, does anybody has a recording?