Blogger who believes Jackson is alive will attend trial

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
September 28, 2011<br />Blogger who believes Jackson is alive will attend trial<br />Posted: 12:45 PM ET<br /><br /><br />Every morning, the court's public information officer holds a lottery for a few seats that will be available to the public. This morning about 25 people entered the lottery for 6 seats.<br /><br />Among the winners of today's 6 coveted seats:<br /><br />- Twiggy, a blogger, who has been following the trial and matters related to Jackson's estate very closely. She is a conspiracy theorist who believes that Jackson is alive and well.<br /><br />- A German Michael Jackson fan who made the trip specifically hoping to attend the trial.<br /><br />- Jackson supporter, Emily Battin who has won 2 days in a row.<br /><br />- Another Jackson supporter Rita Bosico, who will be in the courtroom for the first time.<br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/28/blogger-who-believes-jackson-is-alive-will-attend-trial/

Comments

• on 1317267566:
    <br />September 28, 2011<br />Blogger who believes Jackson is alive will attend trial<br />Posted: 12:45 PM ET<br /><br /><br />Every morning, the court's public information officer holds a lottery for a few seats that will be available to the public. This morning about 25 people entered the lottery for 6 seats.<br /><br />Among the winners of today's 6 coveted seats:<br /><br />- Twiggy, a blogger, who has been following the trial and matters related to Jackson's estate very closely. She is a conspiracy theorist who believes that Jackson is alive and well.<br /><br />- A German Michael Jackson fan who made the trip specifically hoping to attend the trial.<br /><br />- Jackson supporter, Emily Battin who has won 2 days in a row.<br /><br />- Another Jackson supporter Rita Bosico, who will be in the courtroom for the first time.<br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/28/blogger-who-believes-jackson-is-alive-will-attend-trial/<br />
    <br /><br />Those comments were sickening to read. I ended up writing one myself, let's see if they accept it or not.
  • Oh, I heard Twiggy was attending some while ago.