TMZ has always the fastest Reporter ever !

underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
I noticed that TMz has always videos from the testimony's of the day when court has always began.<br />Yesterday court normaly began at 8:45 ? TMZ has the video from Alvarez at 8:48 online ! The days before the same....they are faster as hell... lolol/<br />For me the court sessions are filmed before and never live !<br />See the court rules and see what happens.....all fake !<br />http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/pxqgoz55ndpr2n55r1mq2v45/1471407859.pdf

Comments

• lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Don't know about that. OJ's trail was live too - why not this one?<br /><br />You couldn't record there, but if judge allowed trial to be televisioned, then I think there's no problem.
  • I mean that they can't have that testimony 3 minutes after they start at that day....  /white flag/
  • Some people have said the TMZ live coverage is actually several minutes AHEAD than to what we are seeing on tv. Anyone know this is true?
  • Well TMZ has been the first one to report everything since June 25 so why not this? They've got the best source.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    TMZ is definitely in on the hoax. They know it.
  • on 1317758836:
    <br />Well TMZ has been the first one to report everything since June 25 so why not this? They've got the best source. <br />
    <br />I can't agree more!
  • is this the guy from TMZ?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1317762437:
    <br />TMZ is definitely in on the hoax. They know it.<br />
    <br /><br />  ;D  :D Yeahhh...AGREE !!!!    ;)) moonwalk_/
  • I couldn't find his name in the picture, so I thought all the smart people would pick out a TMZ LIAR in a heartbeat...lol<br /><br />Plus the side view threw me off. Didn't think that he had such a big "snazz"...
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    The guy about to shake hands with the person out of shot is the actor Adrian Brody. Some of the movies he has been in are: The Pianist (great book & movie), Midnight in Paris (plays Salvador Dali), The Darjeeling Limited, King Kong: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004778/<br /><br />The dude in between Michael and Adrian Brody I think is Brett Ratner?
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    It appears that both Bret and Michael are focused on Adrian's valupuious nose.  Adrian is a good looking man in a artistic way.  This is the first thyme I realized that.  I hope I am not growing up or anything strange like that......
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJ's looking good, with a little extra on his bones!
  • When is this pic taken ? Looks like around 2002 ?<br />TMZ was created in November 2005. When does this long plan start and when it ends ?<br />I will be here till the end !<br />Love to you !