IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
[size=18pt]IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! <br /><br />The BEST ever !![/size]<br /><br /> :) 8) :-*<br /><br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
<br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br />mjhoaxcameraman.jpg<br /><br />image34c.jpg<br /><br />conradlawyerscream.jpg
    mjmannequinmontaj003.jpg<br /><br />laxairport.jpg<br /><br />mjhoaxkennyortega.jpg
    montajmjair001.jpg<br /><br />montajbluegangsta001.jpg<br /><br />montageatlantisislandya.jpg
    conradmurrayinnocent.jpg<br /><br />elvismurraybaloney.jpg<br /><br />hoaxpinkcadillac.jpg
    <br /><br />mjelvisjailhouserock.jpg<br /><br />mjhouseelvisprison.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]For other MJ & Elvis connections in HOUSE TV-series, go here:[/size] <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20291.0.html<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]PURPLE ladder !!! LMAO :)  :lol: oohh God! I love you Elvis !!![/size]<br /><br />32026521386385534329217.jpg<br /><br />♫ "Young as a circus parade, it's a wonderful world<br />Pretty as pink lemonade, it's a wonderful world<br />Life is a carnival, live it for all your worth<br />[size=12pt]You are the star of the greatest show on earth[/size]<br /><br />This big wide world is a clown with his nose painted red<br />A rainbow colored balloon's dancing high overhead<br />It's everyone's oyster, step up get your pearl<br />It's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful world<br /><br />This big wide world is a clown with his nose painted red<br />A rainbow colored balloon's dancing high overhead<br />It's everyone's oyster, step up get your pearl<br />It's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful world." ♫<br /><br />
    <br /><br />lisamarieladder.jpg<br /><br />mjelvis8ladderfilmhouse.jpg
    <br /><br />mjelvisvsign.jpg
  • Wow great job, SimPattyk!<br />You bet this (hoax) will be the best movie EVER /woohoo/ <br />L.O.V.E.
    ^^ @everlastinglove_MJ : thank you sweety ourson-amour-9215.gif<br /><br />I can't wait to see the "final product" 0075.gif <br /><br />I wish I could go to that memorable premiere!! ;)<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]1. Prince Michael Jackson <br />at Bambi Awards 2011 | Sept 23 -[/size] <br />
    <br /><br />2. Prince Michael Jackson - autographs in Berlin | Sept 23 - />3. Prince Michael Jackson speaks about his Father Michael | Sept 23 - />4. Prince Michael Jackson at Berlin #2 | Sept 23 - /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]OK... So... What's the subliminal message here?<br />Blood on the dance-floor?<br />Dangerous?<br /><br />It's only a movie?<br /> That's a wrap!?[/size]  :lol: ;)<br /><br />princemjbambyred.jpg
    oscarz.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]And the OSCAR(s) <br /><br />for BEST Movie Director(s) & BEST Actor(s)<br /><br /> & BEST HOAX EVER !!!<br /><br />GOGH(s) C_TONG%7E1.GIF to . . .<br /><br />0038.gif<br /><br />Elvis PRESLEY & Michael JACKSON[/size]<br /><br />0010.gif0010.gif<br /><br />mjelviscameraman.jpg
  • Yay! What a great pictures!!! You are a genius for making all this!  /bravo/ bow/
    on 1317471381:
    <br />Yay! What a great pictures!!! You are a genius for making all this!  /bravo/ bow/<br />
    thank you! coeur-neon-lumineux.gif happy you like this!<br />I guess I am just being inspired from the BEST MASTERS! i am their product too loll ;) lol  :)<br /><br />I 0056.gif your new signature !!
    [size=18pt]WELCOME TO . . .<br /><br /> HOLY _ WOOD[/size]  :-[ :)<br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />redbluepill.jpg<br /><br />36904142752139071504100.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE<br /><br />episode no. 1 ~ Dave Dddddave[/size]  <br /><br />:lol: :lol: :lol:
    <br /><br />***Back in the '88 he said in an interview ... "I can fool my own mother, she wouldn't recognize me"; his good friend , Chris Tucker declared that they used to go together to the movies, Michael all disguised and playing pranks even to him, laughing out loud in the theater with no fear of being recognized by the people there... See the link: /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />18069104171629601077100.jpg<br />13641103475556337351100.jpg<br /><br />36842134017636632513123.jpg<br />36842134017639965846123.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE<br /><br />episode no. 2 ~ The Memorial / Funeral<br /><br />Hatman and / or Blonde Lady ?[/size]  <br /><br />:lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />
    list=UL<br /><br />image32u.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For other MJ & Elvis connections in "V For VENDETTA"-movie, go here:[/size] <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20555.0.html
    <br /><br />montagegetlowvsmj07.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For other MJ & Elvis connections in "Get Low"-movie, go here:[/size] <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20289.msg351809.html#msg351809
    <br /><br />47030107722679292514100.jpg
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE<br /><br />episode no. 3 ~ The "Hollywood Tonight" video<br /><br />The "old"-fan dancing & talking on the phone [/size]  <br /><br />:lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjhollywoodtonight.jpg<br /><br />

[size=12pt]The DISGUISE episodes ^^ are to be continued . . . LMAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />. . . possibly even during this current Kangaroo-Mascarade/CIRCUS Trial !  :lol: <br />I expect anything to happen during Dr. Murray' trial! <br />I expect to see Michael disguised again! [/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]NOW, speaking of CIRCUS !![/size] lol  :lol:
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]I don't know how many of you have seen Elvis Presley's movie "The Trouble with Girls" ... <br />But I found some very interesting connections in that film, namely:[/size]
    <br /><br />- Elvis is dressed like Michael IS dressed in "smooth Criminal"<br />- The action evolves around a CIRCUS show in which of course Elvis has the major part of the singer!<br />- At some point, a man is accused of a murder he didn't commit and thrown in prison! [sound s familiar so far?  :lol: ]<br />- Elvis manages ..somehow to solve the case until the end of the movie, even if he's not a detective...<br /><br />- Watch the video below to see all these similarities AND PAY ATTENTION AT THE MINUTE 04:15 , where Elvis tries to encourage the manager of the CIRCUS by telling him that he might help him at that difficult moment when the CIRCUS had to be shut down because of the debts and the murder which occurred close to it...people being scared etc... And when the manager hopelessly asks him "How will YOU do it??" , Elvis replies : "I'll just go KILL MYSELF" - interesting black humor...fitting perfectly with the hoax theory of MJ not being able to perform the 50 concerts, but "KILLS" himself to "escape the debts"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjelvisbluegangsta.jpg
  • on 1317476684:
    <br />
    [size=18pt]MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE<br /><br />episode no. 1 ~ Dave Dddddave[/size]  <br /><br />:lol: :lol: :lol:
    <br /><br />***Back in the '88 he said in an interview ... "I can fool my own mother, she wouldn't recognize me"; his good friend , Chris Tucker declared that they used to go together to the movies, Michael all disguised and playing pranks even to him, laughing out loud in the theater with no fear of being recognized by the people there... See the link: /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />18069104171629601077100.jpg<br />13641103475556337351100.jpg<br /><br />36842134017636632513123.jpg<br />36842134017639965846123.jpg<br />
    the unknown pic in the middle looks more like Michael to me than the real Dave Dave.The eyes and facial structure,gives it away to me.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! mj_dance/ michael-jackson/ I'm happy, happy.....HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY............ :) <br />Really a wonderful adventure!!!! /woohoo/ /woohoo/ Thanks for this video !!!! bearhug <br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
    @ilovemjforever: I am 100% sure that the person in the middle is Michael ;)<br />I am grateful for that photo-montage to a friend of mine from facebook.<br /><br /><br />@BLANKIE : just try to imagine how I screamed of joy and jumped off my bed when I saw this movie few weeks ago and I heard Elvis saying "It's easy! I'll just go kill myself!" OmGGG!! I knew from the beginning that I would find some clues in this movie, especially because of how he is dressed! just like Michael! and the clothes have always been a subtle clue in the hoax!!<br /><br />I am even more happy if you are so happy about it lol This video ^^ is the 7th part [7 again! lmao :) ], you can watch all the 10 parts on youtube!<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]There are some other clues in other Elvis' movies!! [/size]<br /><br />I love this video... a sort of compilation of images from several Elvis' movies<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    mjbluefun.jpg
  • YES, I am so happy also !!!!!!!! This is like the first "Reality/Hoax /movie/show" and it is also going to bring the world together, teach people about justice and the media and a number of other things, and help "Heal the World" !!!!!!!!      If Michael and Elvis are doing this together they are really angels and geniuses.  I just love them so much !!!!!!!!!!!      /woohoo/            /bravo/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1317573879:
    <br />
    mjbluefun.jpg
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wow.....Pinball, popcorn, Michael & laughing till my side hurts......quadruply perfect SimPattyK.....I love you!<br />You're awesome...thank you so much!<br /><br />Hugs,<br />Wishingstar
    Wow it's nice to see this happy persons chain, here on this topic! @Dontwalkaway & @wishingstar thank you !<br />I love you too !<br /><br />kissss & hugs<br />ourson-amour-9215.gif
This discussion has been closed.