Hatman is in V for Vendetta

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Watched it again last night and found this scene very interesting.<br /><br />This is the scene that opens with the Neverland statue.<br /><br />V is in disguise as William Rookwood. Hat, hair, glasses, cane, down to the blue pants. It's Hatman.<br /><br />He says "along came a spider". Intriguing connection. Check it out:<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is a great scene and can undoubtedly be related to the hoax, as with pretty much the entire movie.<br /><br />V in disguise as Hatman (of course) “A man in my position survives by taking every precaution”  Inspector Finch: “You have information for us.”  Hatman: “No you already have the information, all the names and dates are inside your head.  What you want, what you really need is a story.”  Finch: “ A story can be true or false.”  Hatman: “I leave such judgments to you Inspector.” <br /><br /><br /><br />Hatman then talks about the conspiracy and ends with: “…The rest as they say, is HIStory.” <br />Finch: “Can you prove any of this?”  Hatman:  “Why do you think I’m still alive?”<br /><br /><br />This scene could also relate to what I said in the current TIAI re-direct about pharmaceutical companies.  I've written about this a few times before on here but no one ever replies to it because it's most likely viewed as too "out there".  I'll leave such judgments to the reader. LOL! http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg359005.html#msg359005
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Great supporting quotes, Andrea  /woohoo/
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    This post reminds me of the old days! I think there was a thread about this particular subject at the very first beginning of the hoax investigation. You might also find a couple of videos on YouTube. <br /><br />It's always nice to always go back to the roots of the hoax.  8) <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1317520536:
    <br />Watched it again last night and found this scene very interesting.<br /><br />This is the scene that opens with the Neverland statue.<br /><br />V is in disguise as William Rookwood. Hat, hair, glasses, cane, down to the blue pants. It's Hatman.<br /><br />He says "along came a spider". Intriguing connection. Check it out:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]" It's at this point in our story: that along comes a spider."<br />Bec I dont know why but every time I look at this scene ,it gaves me chillis.And that part with farmaceutical company reminded my about prescriptions pills that kiled so many STARS in Holywood  :? :shock:,and all over the world.Can you imagine how much money they make killing ,and how naive and weak-willed people are????? :cry:.They control people through FEAR ,and the rest is HIStory.This is going on for ages and no one cares,because this is hapening even today  :( >:(.<br />I gave up hope that one day things will change,sorry .[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I'm sure Alan Moore would smile, to be honest. Writers do take a nod from what's going on in the world at the time - imagined from the 80s, about what the 90s could be, if it all went terribly wrong. Written about a dystopian future UK when he wrote it originally, published between 1982 - 1985, in the back of the Warrior, which was canceled. 1988, DC comics reprinted it, and also printed the entire series with an ending, in a 10 comic book series format. DC then compiled the collection into a graphic novel, with most people never knowing it had comic book roots these days. <br /><br />V for Vendetta was known for the conflict between Anarchist and Fascist philosophies. <br /><br />