Megamind... another clue????

Billie_Jean13Billie_Jean13 Posts: 82
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
now this is just me saying what i believe but i just recently watched the recent dreamworks movie megamind with my family, now this wasnt the first time i had seen it but it was the first time i had actually thought about what was going on... <br />Here are some of the similarities ive found....<br /><br />1. Metro-Man's logo is a giant 'M', whether thats totally relevant or not i dont know but its something to start with.<br /><br />2. Metro-Man fakes his death?!?!?! <br /><br />3. Megamind is a master of disguise<br /><br />4. Metro-Man doesnt reveal himself even though he is right under everyones noses.<br /><br />5. Only afew close people know Metro-Man is actually alive<br /><br />6. Probably a more obvious one... the very last song played is BAD, right when Metro-Man is hiding in the crowd, again right under their noses.<br /><br />whether these similarities mean something or not i dont know but i would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this topic please  :)

Comments

• on 1317647078:
    <br />now this is just me saying what i believe but i just recently watched the recent dreamworks movie megamind with my family, now this wasnt the first time i had seen it but it was the first time i had actually thought about what was going on... <br />Here are some of the similarities I have found....<br /><br />1. Metro-Man's logo is a giant 'M', whether thats totally relevant or not i dont know but its something to start with.<br /><br />2. Metro-Man fakes his death?!?!?! <br /><br />3. Megamind is a master of disguise<br /><br />4. Metro-Man doesnt reveal himself even though he is right under everyones noses.<br /><br />5. Only afew close people know Metro-Man is actually alive<br /><br />6. Probably a more obvious one... the very last song played is BAD, right when Metro-Man is hiding in the crowd, again right under their noses.<br /><br />whether these similarities mean something or not i dont know but i would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this topic please  :)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Billie_Jean13 thank you very much for reopening this subject because I had some unfinished thoughts to share with you all.First is about Brad Pitt that I think is something with this man.His voice in the movie it was Metro Man.Also he was in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,(2008),Meet Joe Black(1998),Twelve Monkeys (1995),Se7en (1995),and I think that there are more  ;).People who saw all this movies knows very good  why I mentioned all this movies  8-) ;).Also it seems that in 2007 he had the desire to buy NEVERLAND,maybe because he is a MJ FAN?????? afraid/ 8-)<br />bradpittmjfan.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1246468379935<br /><br />Now in Megamind movie I saw alot of connections with the Hoax.Here are some:<br /><br />1. Lots of FIREWORKS<br />2. SPIDER scene, :lol:<br />3. SMILEY face scene,lol  :lol:<br />4. FIRE TRUCK hanged in a building that looked the same like the one it was at 100 North Carolwood Drive.Here are some photos that looked like the one in Megamind:[/size]<br />1c37f08a87.jpg<br />900257304_A8anE-L.jpg<br />ce633b6f8c16.jpg?w=600&h=361<br /><br />5. MICHAEL and his LOVE FOR CHILDREN  :-*:<br /><br />megamind_08.jpgMJ+kissing+baby.JPG[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9h3vyzmvx1qa26dno1_500.jpg<br />[img width=720[/img]height=306]http://www.moviephotogallery.com/data/media/697/megamind_07.jpg[/img]<br />tumblr_laesda4wCZ1qa26dno1_500.jpgtumblr_l8q0b8JYOu1qa26dno1_500.jpgtumblr_lkdy4yW73V1qb9vkco1_400.jpg<br /><br />6.  OBAMA connection  mj_bad/ 8-):<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5DXrupZVpxq6-fLa6PUwwB_8IzaLcbYwSTvcLVnwrOb4LDwV5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJVtFP2RxfV4_fF0UOMOnhNK67EW5BbbJM9KHn-iYM3a-t0kZkdQobama-yes-we-can.jpg<br />tumblr_kyxonuFGp71qb9vkco1_500.jpg<br /><br />7.MICHAEL and WATCHES-clock that represent TIME:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0k1ymHvviqGG-s1KPzgZKXkXTN4_M7AiiqnWl3VU6j4KRIFZwlU0TFgte6A<br />UsaBitcom_Megamind2010SCRXViDAC3-IMAGiNEavi_000431398.jpgtumblr_l59sv6pBq81qb9vkco1_500.jpg<br /><br />8. [size=10pt]NEVERLAND logo:[/size]<br />Neverland+dreamworks.bmp<br />dreamworks.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]9. Michael and BOOKS:[/size]<br /><br />Bookspines.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1WeaWkinQcjIeiphKukHQ9IH9uFxgHbRcNi9vFksFvOdR8xUwqBsGFtn25A<br />mj-4821.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]10. Here are 3 instants from the movie  afraid/:[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]- the first one reminds me of the chris angel poster...[/size]<br />Image12.jpg<br /><br /> [size=10pt]-the second one and third one reminds me of Forest Lawn.. the great mausoleum [/size]<br />Image14.jpg<br /><br />Image9.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]11.Megamind buys his cheap equipment from Romania  afraid/ :lol:.Well I'm from Romania ,lol and I'm sure alot of people knows the connections that we disscussed during the HOAX.<br />That's it and I LOVE you all (  :)!!!![/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Very well done Apple. Amazing job out there.  /bravo/  Billie_Jean13, you can find another thread about the Megamind movie on the Movie Refrences thread.
  • Thanks Apple for the reply its really helped out a lot  /bravo/ and thanks purelove for the link to the thread it was very helpful. <br /> <br />Its all for love, L.O.V.E love  bearhug