a little encouragement: a look back at MJ's songs

hagitghagitg Posts: 89
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
you've probabaly discussed this before, but I find it somewhat amusing: have you ever noticed how many times michael sang about death and rising from the dead?<br />here are some examples: <br /><br />"And it's just the way he Thought it would be, 'Cause the day has come For him to be free...I'm alive and I'm here forever" - "the man" <br /><br />"I Am The Damned, I Am The Dead, I Am The Agony Inside The Dying Head" - "who is it" <br /><br />"I'm the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head" - "threatened". and I especially like the ending of this song (from the twillight zone): "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning". <br /><br />"Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again. They can put around the world today, He wanna write my obituary" - "breaking news"<br /><br />"if the angels took me from this earth, I would tell them bring me back...I’d turn it all around and try to get back down" - "heaven can wait".<br /><br />and these two are just plain bizarre: <br /><br />"Take my name and just let me be" - "stranger in moscow", when you think about how it's the king of pop who died, not micheal jackson the man. <br /><br />"To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance, And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)" - "blood on the dancefloor" <br /><br /><br />I think that most of it doesn't mean anything, but the songs from "invincible" could have something to do with hoax. <br /><br />Good night from Isreal. L.O.V.E<br /> mj_bad/<br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I agree that Michael has been giving us clues for years - there is so much more to his songs besides sheer awesomeness that we'd missed pre-June 25th.<br /><br />Goodnight from Canada with love, always.