Murder motivation?

YourLoveIsMagicalYourLoveIsMagical Posts: 75
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
IF Michael is deceased (and I really don't believe he is) and was murdered, what would a motivation REALLY be? Everyone says Sony/AEG etc stood to gain so much money from his death... but for big successful corporations would it really be worth killing someone and possibly getting caught?

Any thoughts on a motivation? The best I've heard is that he was "worth more dead than alive" if he was physically unable to do the concerts and would have cancelled.

Debunking the murder theory seems important to proving the hoax....

Comments

• I would've thought the most likely motive to be money but, why go through all this purely for cash? Unless Sony/AEG knew that the concerts would push Michael to the edge..to the point of no return. They stood make a lot of cash either way - whether the concerts went ahead or not. Which ever scenario we look at it's win-win situation for Song/AEG...it's like this whole thing has been a happy accident for these guys. If we look at it from the hoax point of view Michael and Sony/AEG could have cooked up this entire plan together. Michael figures out a way to make his creditors and Sony/AEG a heap of cash and in return he gets his freedom. Who knows?..its like a mystery wrapped in an enigma!
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    IMO, I don't think he was murdered.
    If he was, that STILL doesn't explain the bizarre behavior by everyone after his "death".
    Again, unless his family was in on the "murder".
    And if they DID think he was murdered, why don't we hear the Jackson family screaming for justice?
  • The theory i heard was that they knew MJ wasnt up to doing the concerts... so rather than lose all the money by cancelling they murdered him to get the insurance pay out... and remember there was that strange clause in the insurance contract that allowed death by drug overdose...
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    I don't think Katherine would allow that.
    I don't know; I'm just having a hard time buying the theory that he's been murdered.
  • I don't think Katherine would allow that.
    I don't know; I'm just having a hard time buying the theory that he's been murdered.

I dont think Katherine would have much choice in the matter.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Motivation? Money. MJ is worth more dead than alive...

When a superstar dies... hardcore fans, non-fans and marginal fans grieve. They immediately spend lots of money to scoop up any and everything related to the dead superstar....music, books, magazines, videos, t-shirts... blah blah blah. It becomes open season with money-making leeches and bloodsuckers who sell a lot thus earn a lot of money. Singers are the easiest targets since music (remixes or new) can be released for many years to come.

Why would Mj be murdered? Mj pi$$ed off a well-respected and longtime music executive...Tommy Mottolla. Tommy remained quiet during MJ's allegations toward him. That is a dangerous sign of what could happen next. When a person is accused of something and does not voice opposition then typically he/she is planning retaliation in secret. They do it in secret so that when their retaliation is completed they are not the first to be suspected.

Why would Mj be murdered? MJ was playing around with the royal family in Bahrain. These are big boys who have lots of money and take their money dealings very seriously. MJ lived off of them and there were expectations that he would return the money or deliver what had been requested ...music compositions and music projects. MJ skipped out on them without delivering. That slight may work with minor small time people but not with the serious big boys of the world.

Why would MJ be murdered? MJ's family depended heavily on him for their livelihood. Their careers tanked and they lived in his shadow for decades. It had to be quite emasculating and humiliating for unemployed adult men to tell their own children that basic household needs would only be met after a visit to Uncle Michael to pick up a check.

Why would Michael be murdered? Michael had drug dependency problems. Rx and street drugs are not that different. Rx simply sounds nicer and more polite. Both demonstrate symptoms of cravings and the need for a fix by any means. Mj had enablers who said "yes" when they should have said "no". His money and high profile intimidated them to the point where they dared not deny him what he demanded.

That is just four examples for consideration. More might be available. Yes..I believe in the hoax. However... if the hoax clues had not been so much in-your-face, I would definitely believe that MJ had been murdered. Motive...Access... and... Opportunity ...exist.
  • IF Michael is deceased (and I really don't believe he is) and was murdered, what would a motivation REALLY be? Everyone says Sony/AEG etc stood to gain so much money from his death... but for big successful corporations would it really be worth killing someone and possibly getting caught?

Any thoughts on a motivation? The best I've heard is that he was "worth more dead than alive" if he was physically unable to do the concerts and would have cancelled.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1246050100<!-- m -->
  • IF Michael is deceased (and I really don't believe he is) and was murdered, what would a motivation REALLY be? Everyone says Sony/AEG etc stood to gain so much money from his death... but for big successful corporations would it really be worth killing someone and possibly getting caught?

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> THIS IS WHAT I FOUND ABOUT WHY THEY KILLED MICHAEL , PLEAS READ .
    <!-- m -->http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1246050100<!-- m -->