Michael Jackson - A Mother's Love

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Check this video, Michael loves his mother so much, they are always together. Michael reminds my of my sons, they are always we me protecting me, in any situations.. That is true love for a mother. <br /><br />Enjoy everyone.. <br />

Comments

• on 1318215771:
    <br />Check this video, Michael loves his mother so much, they are always together. Michael reminds my of my sons, they are always we me protecting me, in any situations.. That is true love for a mother. <br /><br />Enjoy everyone.. <br /> />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson - A Mother's Love<br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />[size=10pt]All4loveandbelieve thank you very much for this video.I had already saw it ,but after watching again,it brought me tears in my eyes  :'(.Michael is such a sweetheart and he LOVES his mother very much.In Katherine's book" MY family ,The Jacksons",there are some poems for her from the kids.One of the peoms is from Michael and I have no words to descride what I feel about this poem ,because there are NO WORDS for this  :'(  :).<br /><br /><br />"Eons of time I've been gestating<br />To take a form been hesitating<br />From the unmanifest this cosmic conception<br />On this earth a fantastic reception<br />And then one fateful August morn<br />From your being I was born<br />With tender love you nurtured a seed<br />To your own distress you paid no heed<br />Unmindful of any risk and danger<br />You decided upon this lonely stranger<br />Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky<br />Glittering birds that fly on high<br />Out of fragments you've made my whole<br />From the elements you fashioned my soul<br /><br />Mother dear, you gave me life<br />Because of you, no struggle or strife<br />You gave me joy and position<br />Cared for me without condition<br />And if I ever change the world<br />It's from the emotions you've unfurl'd<br />Your compassion is so sweet and dear<br />Your finest feelings I can hear<br />I can sense your faintest notion<br />The wondrous magic of your love potion<br /><br />And now that I have come so far<br />Met with every king and czar<br />Encountered every color and creed<br />Of every passion, every greed<br />I go back to that starry night<br />With not a fear for muscle or might<br />You taught me how to stand and fight<br />For every single wrong and right<br />Every day without a hold<br />I will treasure what you've mold<br />I will remember every kiss<br />Your sweet words I'll never miss<br />No matter where I go from here<br />You're in my heart, my mother dear."<br /><br />Mother,I love you.<br /><br />                                                    M.J.<br />[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    awwww  :'(  this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Truly lovely video.....thank you!<br /> <br />.....I think I need to go call my mom now  :'(