Documentary on monetary systems relating to Wizard of Oz.

TinkerbellStardustTinkerbellStardust Posts: 429
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
This is a really great documentary explaining the history of politics behind the monetary systems and relating it to "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum. It made me think of the references from TIAI to the story. A very interesting film about how the world and people is conned through time by the money people behind the curtains. Worth watching!<br />

Comments

• Thank you for posting this insightful documentary. It's very interesting. I gained a lot of knowledge on the money system and the history of it as well as one of the possible hidden meanings in a classic work. I think everyone on here should look at this and then research and think for themselves what they think would be the best solution on this economic crisis that is happening all over the world. It seems like greed is at the root of all this corruption and unfair treatment in the world so in my opinion, I think once the money problem is solved or managed in a much better way, a lot of other wounds on mother nature and its habitants can be healed. Thanks again for posting!