The "Michael Jackson Was Your Jesus "series.

alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
edited October 2011 in References & Similarities
I think a subject was posted on something like this earlier today....I posted a comment in regards to the sub...but w/all of these other topic listings, I can't find it. Anywho, this series is something else. If anyone on here remembers what I was reffering to earlier, this is what I was talking about specifically. COINCIDENTLY, this guy who makes these vids hasn't posted in A LONG TIME....but just logging into youtube, I see a vid uploaded TODAY in my sub list. Take a look and voice your opinion. <br /><br />       <---Video he posted 10-12-2011<br /><br />Past vids :<br /><br /> <----this one was crazy in MY opinion<br /><br />This is the first one that I ever viewed :<br /><br /> /><br />He has some interviews that are quite long....so I won't post those.<br /><br />Tell me #TeamBeLIEvers what you think.  bearhug Much love.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    All I can say is,  /bravo/  This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO.  Bring it on! And it IS appropriate for African-Americans, the true hebrew Israelties of the Bible to tell the world and point to the man. Thank you for sharing this alfarle!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqCtlYNCrIjfMc_uw8n1zUIOkg80Op02UdlFc_9nQKXgd9BVyd8VCuCb4
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318493098:
    <br /> All I can say is,  /bravo/  This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO.  Bring it on! And it IS appropriate for African-Americans, the true hebrew Israelties of the Bible to tell the world and point to the man. Thank you for sharing this alfarle!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqCtlYNCrIjfMc_uw8n1zUIOkg80Op02UdlFc_9nQKXgd9BVyd8VCuCb4<br />
    <br /><br />No problem.  ;)) Speaking of what you just said, have you seen the sermon of Ferrachan(sp) preaching on MJ's life and "death"? I would post it but that might cause some issues so I won't. <br /><br />I didn't like the Halloween vid btw....he made it look too demonic even though EVERYONE including himself knows MJ was against evil. lol. <br /><br />What's IMO mean? :?: ::P
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    saying that michael was jesus seems completely crazy to me and furthermore, it's ignoring michael's message that he was only a human being.<br />let's not forget that, shall we? michael was human just like the rest of us.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318500545:
    <br />saying that michael was jesus seems completely crazy to me and furthermore, it's ignoring michael's message that he was only a human being.<br />let's not forget that, shall we? michael was human just like the rest of us.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />My point exactly hence the post in the other thread. I agree w.you. This dude claims to study theology,but someone told him wrong. lol. It says in the Bible -Exodus 34:17 "Do NOT make any idols". Exodus 20:4 also brings up a good point in regards to this. Psalm 31:16 says "I despise those who cling to worthless idols , as for me, I trust in the Lord.  /bravo/ Amen!