Miley Cyrus' Charitable Return Trip to Haiti

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[size=12pt]Miley has a BIG HEART  respect/ !!!!![/size]<br /><br />Miley Cyrus' Charitable Return Trip to Haiti<br /><br />Miley Cyrus put her partying in the U.S.A. on hold for a second trip to Haiti. Joining up with the Starkey Hearing Foundation for the second time this year, the 18-year-old singer showed her empathetic, charitable side by helping to distribute more than 400 hearing aids to needy Haitians.<br /><br />Living in a country that's still reeling from last year's catastrophic earthquake, the Haitian children looked overjoyed to meet the former Ms. Montana. Miley even hung out with the kids, helping to fit hearing aids, chatting it up and sharing tender moments.<br /><br />stopthepresses-310764092-1318353788.jpg?ym89gyFDwhY5Ng5V<br /><br />As for the little boy she shared a heartwarming hug with, Miley shared the details on Twitter. "That's a little boy named Emanuel we fit him w hearing aids... I've never seen a smile like his! I can't wait to go back." :'(<br /><br />"I felt so drawn to helping others hear for the first time and immediately wanted to look for another chance to go back and help again," Cyrus said in a statement regarding her followup Haiti trip so soon after her philanthropic February visit. "This second mission to Haiti was just as impactful to me as the first one. I grew up around music and couldn't imagine what it would be like for my siblings and me, if we couldn't hear the magic of music. It's had such an influence on my life, and I just want everyone to enjoy sound as it was intended."<br />http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/392281/miley-cyrus-charitable-return-trip-to-haiti/<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Seems that some people have judged her too quickly, just because of a few leaked pictures. bearhug
  • on 1318631803:
    <br />Seems that some people have judged her too quickly, just because of a few leaked pictures. bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />Yes MJFAN7 ,sadly we judge people too quikly and we dont even KNOW THEM.We know just what TV shows us  :(,but if we do a LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH  :ugeek:,I'm sure things would be DIFFERENT.<br />There are many people who actually really CARE about others,and SEAN PENN is one of them.He is doing a wonderfull job IN HAITI.<br />Grace made a wonderfull post yesterday,that it fits exacly what I THINK,about the situation we have nowadays and the HOAX.She is a very wise member here and if you have time please read what she posted yesterday  :).<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg363130.html#msg363130<br /><br />[size=10pt]Many people are DOING SOMETHING TO HELP,the question now is WHAT ARE WE DOING  :(????????[/size]<br /><br />Penn: Rebuilding Haiti will help America<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]