Happy Hollidays Michael!

dyannedyanne Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Wherever you are, whatever you do, i wish you a warm peaceful Christmas, filled with LOVE and happiness. I hope you are or will be with your children to share the magic of this moment. There's nothing like Christmas with the family and good friends!

And if you really are up there (hopefully not), I know you will be in spirit together with your loved ones.

Tonight under my tree there will be a super soaker full of LOVE waiting for you.

Merry Christmas love!

Comments

• Thank you Dyanne for opening this thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It's a really nice idea to send our best wishes to Michael!!

So, I would like to wish you a warm and loving Christmas Mike...I hope you'll spend these special days with your children and the people you love most...
    We all are thinking of you, hope you feel our love and support <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We are with you, we'll never stop...
    It's all for L.O.V.E.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas !!!
    8_2_111.gifred_heart.png
  • TrillyTrilly Posts: 10
    Michael I wish Merry Christmas to you, to your kids and to all your family. Be happy, I wish you days full of joy from the bottom of my heart, you live in my heart every day, you are a part of me. Today and 4ever I'lle be with you ... whatever happens, don't let go of my hand...
    Happy New Year Michael .... hope together again!

With LOVE
    kisses
    Trilly from Italy

Happy Holidays to all the members here too!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I hope you have a wonderful and loving day with everyone you love, know that you are always in my heart wherever you are and whatever you are doing at this moment.

Merry Christmas Sweetheart... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i wish you all the best and a wonderful christmas witrh your families or beloved

love to all of you
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Michael a wonderful peaceful and blessed Christmas.
    God bless you
    I miss you Michael, I would like to know happy and in health.

I love you more!