Navi at the Conrad Murray

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The main point is that...Wagener and Navi both believe Los Angeles should be held accountable for their law system and that the whole world will be watching this trial.....it will be viewed globally, not just in one country.<br /><br />Tha law system is corrupt and judges have been taking bribes for a long time.<br /><br />This supports the theory of a "sting court".<br /><br />Injustice at it's finest...viewed all over the world....time to make that change...<br /><br />Thanks for posting this video.  /bravo/
  • I can surely see why this would be viewed as a joke court if not a hoax one with all the information getting by that is inaccurate and stuff being kept out of testimony and the anctics being used to overkill some witnesses.  That Cherilynn Lee, My God, she is a nut case.  She has told so many different lies that she cannot keep them straight.  Some of the testimony she gave can be cross checked just by typing in Michael’s timeline.  I swear she said that she was visiting him at his home on a day he wasn’t even in California and no one caught it.  It’s amazing.<br /><br />Murray states he was hired and started working for Michael the first part of May, then he says he’d been infusing Michael nightly w/propofol for a little over 2 months.  Then that would’ve ended in July according to my calculations. That got by! :shock:  I don’t know.  Everything is strange if you ask me.  Judge Pastor is the happiest judge I’ve ever seen.  Makes me wanna put a party hat on his head and a party whistle in his mouth and watch him jump out of a box.  I swear.  This case had better be a joke, because if not, God help us all.