Nurse: There's a 'virus' in the courtroom

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[size=14pt]Nurse: There's a 'virus' in the courtroom[/size]<br /><br />She may have been testifying for the defense, but it doesn't look Cherilyn Lee thinks too highly of Dr. Conrad Murray. Lee was Michael Jackson's former nurse practitioner and she stopped to talk to the media outside of the courthouse after testifying Tuesday.<br /><br />A cameraman asked her how she was feeling (trial had to stop down for a several minutes because she said she was feeling dizzy on the witness stand).<br /><br />"It was just hard being in a room with… It was like a virus in there," Lee said.<br /><br />The cameraman then started to ask her about the horrendous traffic that morning, which caused her to rush in to court.<br /><br />"No, I don’t mean that kind of virus… but I won’t go any further."<br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/26/nurse-theres-a-virus-in-the-courtroom/

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    What's she talking about?  suspicious//
  • What on earth was that reply?? A virus in court!! Ok, that sums it all.. I have a feeling she knows very  well Conrad Murray, they are probably friends. he is a good actress, she needs an oscar..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wow, there is another witness blabbing to the media.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    You want to say it with that of the virus :?: confused/
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Confused as to how yet another witness is allowed to talk to the media :s.<br /> I dont think she knows Murray, but she did say she is good friends with Amir's mother. It seems all of these people are connected in some way, like connect the dots :). Parts of her testimony seemed over dramatic and scripted to me. As if  the whole  scripted senario with Michael happened just so she'd have this story to tell....I guess thats the point.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    She lost me. I can't even think of a hoaxy way for that to make sense.<br /><br /><br />Wtf she talkin bout virus  confused/ <br /><br /><br />I'm not sure she's in on it, frankly. My initial summer 2009 instinct was that she was set up by MJ to squeal to the media post-day zero. He calls her, says a bunch of crazy stuff, which after he "dies", is the perfect juicy story... so she talks. He knew she would talk because she's that type. With all the people who have come in and out of MJ's life over the years, I'm sure he is very good by now at being able to predict who is loyal and won't talk; and who will sell their story later. He knew she's sell out so he gave her a story.<br /><br /><br />She was single handed-ly responsible for injecting Propofol into the convo in the early days post 6/25/09 (pun intended). If she's acting, she does indeed deserve an Oscar. There is bad joo-joo just emanating from her core.
    Oh shit unless she's talking about the virus in V for Vendetta?<br /><br />In which case the Oscar goes to...
    @ Bec lol, that was exactly my train of thought, that shes not necessarily "in on it" with first hand knowledge. Although that V for Vendetta connection could be a possibility....her comment was strange.
  • Bec, I have long thought the same thing as you - except now she seems much more emotional than she did in 2009. I don't recall her crying when she went to CNN or the other host of media outlets right after Michael's disappearance. To me, that is reversed - she should have been crying in 2009 when emotions were running high.<br /><br />I felt that for the most part her court appearance was scripted. She said a couple of things that sounded very Michaelish to me - one statement was when she was telling how she got into natural medicine as a profession, she said "no one needs to suffer or be ill" and then she quickly added as though she needed to say it before they moved on, she said "I believe in God". I was like ????? what does that have to do with being a NP?<br /><br />I also can't connect any reason for her to use the word "virus" except with V. She is playing a role. Just my opinion, of course. And, I loved how they kept saying that she loved Michael...and still does. :) <br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />
  • LOL..I think she is talking about the "Virus" that "appears to kill people and then bring them back to life"...<br />look http://twitpic.com/76qmim<br /> <br />oh the web he's woven lol...Michael
  • maybe she doesn't mean infectious<br /><br /><br />A program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. All computer viruses are manmade. A simple virus that can make a copy of itself over and over again is relatively easy to produce. <br /><br />
    on 1319782739:
    <br />maybe she doesn't mean infectious<br /><br /><br />A program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. All computer viruses are manmade. A simple virus that can make a copy of itself over and over again is relatively easy to produce. <br /><br /><br />
    Yeah but how is that hoaxy?
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1319777510:
    <br />LOL..I think she is talking about the "Virus" that "appears to kill people and then bring them back to life"...<br />look http://twitpic.com/76qmim<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I totally hope that's the right virus!  albino/
  • on 1319770096:
    <br />She lost me. I can't even think of a hoaxy way for that to make sense.<br /><br /><br />Wtf she talkin bout virus  confused/ <br /><br /><br />I'm not sure she's in on it, frankly. My initial summer 2009 instinct was that she was set up by MJ to squeal to the media post-day zero. He calls her, says a bunch of crazy stuff, which after he "dies", is the perfect juicy story... so she talks. He knew she would talk because she's that type. With all the people who have come in and out of MJ's life over the years, I'm sure he is very good by now at being able to predict who is loyal and won't talk; and who will sell their story later. He knew she's sell out so he gave her a story.<br /><br /><br />She was single handed-ly responsible for injecting Propofol into the convo in the early days post 6/25/09 (pun intended). If she's acting, she does indeed deserve an Oscar. There is bad joo-joo just emanating from her core. <br /> <br />bec. i have felt this all along. and apparently we are not alone. someone else mentioned this recently.  and she may very well be upset because she realizes this thing may grow outside of the trial of murray. or she is in with someone else and they are about to be had.<br /><br />
  • i think she means an infectious mindset or attitude.
  • definition of virus at www.medicinet.com<br /><br />Virus: A microorganism smaller than a bacteria, which cannot grow or reproduce apart from a living cell. A virus invades living cells and uses their chemical machinery to keep itself alive and to replicate itself<br /><br />how ironic....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think she is playing her role as well, her testimony sounded scripted and it appears to me like she was afraid to forget her lines that's why she had a hard time to remember the dates or read her medical records. Here's a video where she is crying during an interview:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />In the police interview Murray said she'd been fired by Michael, it seems like it was not true... it has not even been mentioned.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    To me it appears that there is something very strange going on with this lady. I initially thought that it was all due to stress she is under due to publicity or/and media, but, on the other hand, if she is that sensitive/shy, then I presume I was also very stressful for her to treat MJ, given his mega public status  suspicious//
  • I think this nurse knows more then meets the eye.. Something is off with her.. I will need to  check her testimony and see. I honestly think like I said before she is acting..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319777510:
    <br />LOL..I think she is talking about the "Virus" that "appears to kill people and then bring them back to life"...<br />look http://twitpic.com/76qmim<br /> <br />oh the web he's woven lol...Michael<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, that is what I believe too.  :mrgreen:<br /><br />434583166.png
  • on 1319782739:
    <br />maybe she doesn't mean infectious<br /><br /><br />A program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. All computer viruses are manmade. A simple virus that can make a copy of itself over and over again is relatively easy to produce. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Maybe she meant "virus" in a mephorical sense as in something that spreads.
  • Something about her is weird n just rubs me the wrong way but I cant quite put my finger on what it is.  smiley_spider That whole little "spell" she had at the beginning of her testimony was pretty awkward. I was looking like  suspicious//. Could be she had some kinda stage fright or forgot her lines (if shes acting). Or maybe she was in shock from figuring out that Michael is alive and the trial is a sham.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1319777510:
    <br />LOL..I think she is talking about the "Virus" that "appears to kill people and then bring them back to life"...<br />look http://twitpic.com/76qmim<br /> <br />oh the web he's woven lol...Michael <br />
    <br />Wow ISingYouToMe, this seems totally it to me! Her fainting spell in court and the judge's happy to give her some time, seemed staged. Then her talking to media seemed a continuation of her drama role. She's good!<br /><br />This seems to be also related to PPB's little home video reinacting their father's death which included Jaafar as a zombie. I guess that was a take-off on their older cousin's Code Z.<br /><br />parismovie2.jpg<br /><br />
  • Of course - Code Z. Perfect timing with a perfect title, don't you think? We've already learned there are no coincidences - especially when Michael Jackson is involved in the planning. Hmmm....<br /><br />Blessings to each of you this Halloween Eve. :)
    Once I saw that video about Code Z her comment made much more sense lol.