Just a little Sugar for my Sweets

RaikiramariRaikiramari Posts: 249
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
EVERYTHINGYOUSEEISANILLUSIONOFTHEMIND.gif<br /><br />Well, I cooked this up a couple minutes ago. (Yes, I draw Michael super quickly because I'm cool that way, bro.) for you guys, I know the style totally does NOT go well, but that's my opinion. (This actually only took me three minutes in total to draw and make into a .GIF, teehee.) <br /><br />Also, HURRAY for animated GIFS!

Comments

• That is incredible - you are extremely talented! Thank you for sharing that with us. It's awesome :)
  • on 1319772885:
    <br />That is incredible - you are extremely talented! Thank you for sharing that with us. It's awesome :)<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, thanks Voice. <br /><br />No problem, I watched the Illusionist again earlier and I just HAD to make something Michael-related for it. XD
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Awesome! I wish I was cool that way.
  • on 1319773096:
    <br />Awesome! I wish I was cool that way.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks. <br /><br />Haha, Andrea. You can be Cool that way if you want 8D
  • Thanks Rai... you are very talented and I love it! We really do have some very talented people on this forum.  Can't wait to see more of these drawings from you!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Awesome Rai. My drawing efforts look like smiley faces. Now that I think about it, much like Dr Klein's drawn faces in his medical records.
  • Awesome drawing!!!    /bravo/
  • Rai you are very talented person, you did this drawing in 3 mins? Wow. amazing.. Michael would love what you drew...
  • on 1319772668:
    <br />EVERYTHINGYOUSEEISANILLUSIONOFTHEMIND.gif<br /><br />Well, I cooked this up a couple minutes ago. (Yes, I draw Michael super quickly because I'm cool that way, bro.) for you guys, I know the style totally does NOT go well, but that's my opinion. (This actually only took me three minutes in total to draw and make into a .GIF, teehee.) <br /><br />Also, HURRAY for animated GIFS!<br />
    <br /><br />rai you are very cool indeed. thank you for sharing your talant....<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E to you.<br />
  • Gah! Thanks everyone so much, didn't think that this would get that much attention, but thanks, hehe.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't believe for a second that at 13 you can draw like this in 3 minutes suspicious//
  • on 1319805236:
    <br />I don't believe for a second that at 13 you can draw like this in 3 minutes suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />It takes practice Gina, I've been drawing ever since I was 9, loved the Hobby so I continued, here's some more for ya: <br /><br />208770_1936930471646_1493896094_2121284_2414698_n-1.jpg<br /><br />DANISNOTONFIRE.jpg<br /><br />GAGA.jpg<br /><br />parasol.jpg<br /><br />BRS.jpg<br /><br />MELTDOWN.jpg<br /><br />iceboy.jpg<br /><br />I know, majority of it is anime and realism. I don't do those super cartoony styles. <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    WOW Rai, you are extremely talented!!
  • on 1319807220:
    <br />WOW Rai, you are extremely talented!!<br />
    <br /><br />Haha thanks Andrea, I'm thinking about drawing some more Michael pictures today. I just have little inspiration.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    afraid/  Holy crap you're talented!!!!  Those drawings are awesome...wow!  You have a very bright future in 'art' if you so choose.<br /> <br />Thanks for sharing these with us  bow/  /bravo/ <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1319809511:
    <br /> afraid/  Holy crap you're talented!!!!  Those drawings are awesome...wow!  You have a very bright future in 'art' if you so choose.<br /> <br />Thanks for sharing these with us  bow/  /bravo/ <br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, thankyou BeTheChange, so much. <br /><br />Actually, as crazy as it sounds I'm planning to be a Lawyer. I sure as hell ain't taking any advice from Ed or Flannigan.
  • And when you least expect it... <br /><br />_<br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />l <br />V<br /><br />333bam.png<br /><br />Just a 5 minute doodle, for my Lovelies.
  • :-*WOW i don't know what to say...except  they are beautifull and i love them. :)i have no words......<br /><br />hug to you, bearhug<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    /bravo/ /bravo/ <br /><br /><br />you go girl!!! super talented!!!  /bravo/
  • on 1319826316:
    <br /> :-*WOW i don't know what to say...except  they are beautifull and i love them. :)i have no words......<br /><br />hug to you, bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thankyou so much Shy :) <br /><br />(hug) c:
  • on 1319828508:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ <br /><br /><br />you go girl!!! super talented!!!  /bravo/<br />
    <br /><br />Aww, thank MissG  :)
  • Hey Rai, I remember that a few days ago you chatted on the trialchat that you make drawings....and I thought "cool"...  :shock: but this is not just cool.. this is awesome! Amazing talent you got there! Love to see more of your work  :)  <br />
  • on 1319834509:
    <br />Hey Rai, I remember that a few days ago you chatted on the trialchat that you make drawings....and I thought "cool"...  :shock: but this is not just cool.. this is awesome! Amazing talent you got there! Love to see more of your work  :) <br />
    <br /><br />Oh, I remembed that, I was going to make a thread for my Michael tributes, but I found an easier way to do that. <br /><br />Thanks so  much Everlasting, I really appreciate the support :) 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh come on this is a hoax isn't it :lol:
  • on 1319835700:
    <br />oh come on this is a hoax isn't it :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Waddya mean Gina? :)