another great video from esprit467: MJ and the incredible hulk

hagitghagitg Posts: 89
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br /><br />I also remember seeing michael wearing a hulk t shirt on "this is it" - don't know if it was discussed already. I'll see if I can find it.

Comments

• hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    <br />0.jpg<br /><br />you can't really see the shirt here, but it's from that scene.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    Espirit always has some fun videos.  :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The virus explanation is very interesting and sounds possible to me. Thank you for posting the video.<br /><br />P.S: hagitg, it was a Popeye t-shirt Michael was wearing in TII, not Hulk.
    on 1319833455:
    <br />The virus explanation is very interesting and sounds possible to me. Thank you for posting the video.<br /><br />P.S: hagitg, it was a Popeye t-shirt Michael was wearing in TII, not Hulk. <br />
    <br /><br />I wondered what hagtig was talking about when the Hulk shirt was mentioned.  I thought the same about Popeye, but didn't even think of correcting.
    @purelove, are you sure? looked like the hulk to me when I was watching the movie two weeks ago. 
    on 1319882147:
    <br />@purelove, are you sure? looked like the hulk to me when I was watching the movie two weeks ago. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, very sure. <br /><br />d_8076.jpg
    on 1319896055:
    <br />
    on 1319882147:
    <br />@purelove, are you sure? looked like the hulk to me when I was watching the movie two weeks ago. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, very sure. <br /><br />d_8076.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />yeah, you're right. my bad  :-[