Michael Jacksons Childrens Hospital

annieareyouokannieannieareyouokannie Posts: 267
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Was not sure where to mention this, so I appoligise if it is in the wrong place. I just<br />wanted to mention that after that so called taped phone call of Michael by Murray, there is now<br />talk on fb of starting a Michael Jacksons Childrens Hospital. Could this taped call been<br />done on purpose for this exact thing to happen?

Comments

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I really hope it was done on purpose and played in court on purpose [other<br />than all media ppl saying "What a junkie he was!" :evil: deaf and blind talking heads].<br />It is a great goal after all.
  • on 1319863169:
    <br />Was not sure where to mention this, so I appoligise if it is in the wrong place. I just<br />wanted to mention that after that so called taped phone call of Michael by Murray, there is now<br />talk on fb of starting a Michael Jacksons Childrens Hospital. Could this taped call been<br />done on purpose for this exact thing to happen?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TOUCHE!!! Yes it was done on purpose and soon Michael's DREAM will come true!!!! Do you all remember when Jermaine used to tell us last year,I think about Michael's travels to hospitals during TOURS???? Well it was part of THE PLAN  8-).<br />[/size]<br /><br />PHO-09Jun26-167554.jpg<br />This project was founded on the belief that we, the fans, can make Michael Jackson's final recorded wish come true. Our legacy to him and his family.<br /><br />The Facebook initiative began when one member asked the simple question on Facebook "Wouldn't it be good if we could do this for Michael?". The group began with one aim, and one aim only - to find out definitively how much support this idea had within the MJ community. Within the space of a week the group had grown to over 1000 members, each member truly avid in their desire to see this come to fruition and play their part in the ultimate tribute to someone we dearly love.<br /><br />In the following week a small team was built up to administrate the group and also begin the monumental task of researching how to go about this. Preliminary meetings with lawyers were scheduled to discuss our options and take legal advice as to our position. Discussions were held with accountants as to the options we had regarding the setting up of an official company or charity.<br /><br />Most importantly, estate contact was made to clarify our situation with them, and to ensure that we did not encroach upon their duties in the protection of Michael's name and intellectual property.<br /><br />Once a response is received, we will be in a better position to consider our next steps. Members of this initiative will be updated every step of the way.<br /><br />One of our major concerns is how to make this a financially viable project - accountable, transparent & trustworthy. If this is to be done, it absolutely must be done correctly. This is the reason that no money or donations of any kind are currently being taken. The only things that we are asking of people at the moment are pledges of support. <br /><br /><br />Where will the hospital be built?<br />This is something that will depend greatly upon costs and permits involved. For the moment, there is a location poll being carried out so that all fans can vote on their preferred location - that way we'll all get an idea of what the fan base thinks. This same poll includes a comments section where voters are welcome to enter their own suggestions. So far, the choices are ranging from new locations to the remodeling of existing hospitals, adding an extension to an existing hospital and even building a Games Room in the name of Michael in an existing hospital. All of these are valid ideas, worthy of discussion. Please feel free to visit the poll to add your say. Ultimately, the decision will be a mixture of financial and legal validity along with group consensus.<br /><br />http://www.mjch.byethost7.com/
  • i hope its affordable, just saying!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    As has been mentioned in other threads, IF a lot of the revenue from the 'hoax' were to be going towards making this dream a reality...who will blame Mike for doing it?  ;)<br /><br />Thanks for posting the link Applehead...here's the poll results so far for possible locations:<br /><br />Developing Country (77) <br />38%  <br /> <br />Gary (38) <br />19%  <br /> <br />Neverland (64) <br />32%  <br /> <br />Santa Monica (6) <br />3%  <br /> <br />Other - contact us (17) <br />8%  <br /> <br />Interesting that Neverland is one of the options.  That's what I voted for...but a Children's Hospital anywhere would be a fantastic thing.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1320027454:
    <br />
    on 1319863169:
    <br />Was not sure where to mention this, so I appoligise if it is in the wrong place. I just<br />wanted to mention that after that so called taped phone call of Michael by Murray, there is now<br />talk on fb of starting a Michael Jacksons Childrens Hospital. Could this taped call been<br />done on purpose for this exact thing to happen?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TOUCHE!!! Yes it was done on purpose and soon Michael's DREAM will come true!!!! Do you all remember when Jermaine used to tell us last year,I think about Michael's travels to hospitals during TOURS???? Well it was part of THE PLAN  8-).<br />[/size]<br /><br />PHO-09Jun26-167554.jpg<br />This project was founded on the belief that we, the fans, can make Michael Jackson's final recorded wish come true. Our legacy to him and his family.<br /><br />The Facebook initiative began when one member asked the simple question on Facebook "Wouldn't it be good if we could do this for Michael?". The group began with one aim, and one aim only - to find out definitively how much support this idea had within the MJ community. Within the space of a week the group had grown to over 1000 members, each member truly avid in their desire to see this come to fruition and play their part in the ultimate tribute to someone we dearly love.<br /><br />In the following week a small team was built up to administrate the group and also begin the monumental task of researching how to go about this. Preliminary meetings with lawyers were scheduled to discuss our options and take legal advice as to our position. Discussions were held with accountants as to the options we had regarding the setting up of an official company or charity.<br /><br />Most importantly, estate contact was made to clarify our situation with them, and to ensure that we did not encroach upon their duties in the protection of Michael's name and intellectual property.<br /><br />Once a response is received, we will be in a better position to consider our next steps. Members of this initiative will be updated every step of the way.<br /><br />One of our major concerns is how to make this a financially viable project - accountable, transparent & trustworthy. If this is to be done, it absolutely must be done correctly. This is the reason that no money or donations of any kind are currently being taken. The only things that we are asking of people at the moment are pledges of support. <br /><br /><br />Where will the hospital be built?<br />This is something that will depend greatly upon costs and permits involved. For the moment, there is a location poll being carried out so that all fans can vote on their preferred location - that way we'll all get an idea of what the fan base thinks. This same poll includes a comments section where voters are welcome to enter their own suggestions. So far, the choices are ranging from new locations to the remodeling of existing hospitals, adding an extension to an existing hospital and even building a Games Room in the name of Michael in an existing hospital. All of these are valid ideas, worthy of discussion. Please feel free to visit the poll to add your say. Ultimately, the decision will be a mixture of financial and legal validity along with group consensus.<br /><br />http://www.mjch.byethost7.com/<br />
    <br /><br />What a great Idea...."If we BELIEVE, we can achieve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!