Michael Jackson death hoax - THIS IS IT!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited October 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]OMG I can't BELIEVE this!!!!!! THIS is IT!!!!!!<br />MICHAEL what have you done to us  :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: ???? WHY???????? <br />ALL this years,you knew it,you knew it  :cry:.ALL WAS PLANED,EVERYTHING!!!! THE FORUM,THE CRASHES of the forum,THE MURDER THEORY,THE GOOD guys versus BAD guys,THE SLEPPLESS nights,THE ONGOING RESEARCH from our part,OUR OBSSESSION to LOOK,to LEARN,TO DISSECT everyhing,HISTORY,it was AL PLANNED by YOU  afraid/!!!!<br />And it was ALL OUT THERE,in THE PLACE WITHOUT NO NAME=INTERNET.It was/is OUR TIME to SHINE.<br />OMG I can't BELIVE my eyes ,I'm DIZZY,I need some air  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/size]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - THIS IS IT!<br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Comments

• starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1319971440:
    <br />[size=10pt]OMG I can't BELIEVE this!!!!!! THIS is IT!!!!!!<br />MICHAEL what have you done to us  :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: ???? WHY???????? <br />ALL this years,you knew it,you knew it  :cry: .ALL WAS PLANED,EVERYTHING!!!! THE FORUM,THE CRASHES of the forum,THE MURDER THEORY,THE GOOD guys versus BAD guys,THE SLEPPLESS nights,THE ONGOING RESEARCH from our part,OUR OBSSESSION to LOOK,to LEARN,TO DISSECT everyhing,HISTORY,it was AL PLANNED by YOU  afraid/ !!!!<br />And it was ALL OUT THERE,in THE PLACE WITHOUT NO NAME=INTERNET.It was/is OUR TIME to SHINE.<br />OMG I can't BELIVE my eyes ,I'm DIZZY,I need some air  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: [/size]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson death hoax - THIS IS IT!<br />
    <br />
    <br />Love this video, Applehead.  So very timely.  Thanks for posting!
  • thank you for posting... beautiful video. must comment on that for esprit467 and give the thumbs up on YT.<br /><br />when spending the hours reading, watching and being so consumed in threory, its great to sit back and take time out for a few mins to reflect and remember why this is happening...<br /><br />must keep the reason why, (L.O.V.E) at the forefront of my consiousness...<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E to all...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, as usual, when some members write their thoughts in this forum, very few think about it and after the months, a video comes up and catches the attention of other users. This is one of the reasons why some members don´t post "important stuff", it is never read anyway.<br /><br />Place with no name = internet, was a theory posted by this one writing now XD quite looong ago<br /><br />But I understand...this forum got thousands of posts and it´s not easy to keep track on them ;) .... I can´t even find my own posts XD
  • sorry have i offended by my comment? i am unsure. i am trying to catch up with many archived posts. i dedicate time daily to reading old threads that arent even being commented on anymore... i am doing a lot of reading at the moment... about facts, theories, numerology, backs old posts, THAI, etcc, as well as keeping abreast of court case evidence, etc... sometimes get so bogged down in it and its important to remember its all for LOVE, thats all that i was saying... of course i knew that was the reason before i even watched this vid, but seeing it reminds me must keep in perspective the reasons why... reasons why are the most important part of all this.... <br /><br />you are right. important stuff does get posted on this forum. VERY important stuff that i value and appreciate the privelede of having access to, which is why i take time daily to read, and re-read old threads / posts...<br /><br />L.O.V.E to all.
    Oh no! my post was not directed to you or anyone else. It was a reflexion upon people coming to the same conclusions after the months and to see that similar theories were posted here already by other members (me included) and never catch the attention of many yet in a video form becomes more interesting and approachable to audiences.
  • ah! my mistake. apologies for being hasty. <br /><br />very true what you say. i guess videos are great they wrap up main points in a cute little package and make it user friendly...<br />i think they souldnt be solely relied upon though. important to do your research and read / discover how and why such video messages are arrived at, so that way your'e not just believing a YT vid that is uploaded, you are actually able to make informed decisions about what to believe based on research...<br /><br />so true. so much info here.... some points get missed... especially stuff from 09 - 10 that might not get talked abt anymore. so important for newbies to read older threads rather than just watch videos. (IMO) bec gave me that advice on day one and i am grateful for it so much, as by personal research and reading, i am getting so much more in, rather than just watching vids on YT...<br /><br /><br />just thought id share....  (sorry thoughts are racing, had two red bull's and im all hyper!!)
    ;)<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    We have come such a long way from the opening night of This Is It.......or at least I have.  I was truly devastated June 25th......remembering it like it was yesterday.  However, there was always a certain disbelief for me.  When This Is It came out, I actually didn't rush to see it.........I couldn't bring myself to watch Michael in such a way, I was still broken-hearted.  Even though I had a feeling of illusion from the start, my heart was crushed and I couldn't move past that pain.  For me This Is It was That Was That.......a final performance.  One I couldn't bare to watch.  It's funny though, my hoaxness began way way way before.....right when I saw the backwards ambulance.........that was the moment in question.  My hoax life began there, very early on searching for what really happened June 25.  So when This Is It came out, why didn't I rush to see it?  I have no idea, other than I didn't want to cry in public.  Cry I did when I saw it the first time, however, all the things in this video just now, hit me then.  It was as if Michael were talking to me directly....I felt it.  Even the dancers, musicians, Kenny, Travis..all the others in the movie.....spoke words directly to my heart.  I was elated, refreshed I wasn't crazy and kept on going.  This Is It was not That Was That....it was: It Is This.  "This" being sheer greatness of thought and planning.  I began to piece things together and believe it was all planned.....all of it.  An emotional roller-coaster meant for the world to experience.  What I discovered next was a revelation of sorts.....the truth of who Michael really is as a person.  I knew he wasn't a monster, a druggie..whatever the tabloids said, whatever people around me said........my heart knew better.  What I discovered about the man in the mirror didn't shock me, it calmed me.  Knowing someone is the most famous man in the world is one thing, seeing his greatness of heart is another.  I believe a man is only as great as his love for others......needless to say, Michael is the greatest.  The love I saw poured out all over the internet about what he did for others astounded me.  I didn't know how many millions he gave.  I knew he was charitable.....but he goes beyond charitable.  I have never seen any other celebrity use their famous-ness in such a degree.  That being said, I was still searching for something more.....I found the YouTube videos, found the forums was really a beLIEver early on.  I just needed more.  Then the lights went on so to speak.......love, understanding and peace.  Of course.....this is it....it is this....we are one, we are love, we are greatness if we choose to be.  My personal adventure took an amazing turn when I took that leap of faith and actually joined this forum.  I lurked for a long time..I had never taken part of anything like this.  I am a private person.  I gravitated to this forum for whatever reasons...I just liked it best : ) It's always felt like a continuation of This Is It for me.....a natural occurrence of thought.  My posts have changed....from purely investigative to mostly supportive encouragement.  This Is It spoke words of comfort, and showed me valuable clues.  But, most of all it gave me the boost I needed to truly open my heart and begin to live in the moment, not ponder the past.  I love movies as a whole....such great escapism.  Very few can touch my heart in such a way This Is It did.  I wish more people could realize the greatness.  Something tells me they will soon and very soon.........<br /><br />Applehead, you amaze me.  That reminds of a favorite art quote I shared with the kids I taught:<br /><br />"I should amaze Paris with an apple." - Paul Cezanne <br /><br />Truly, a simple apple can amaze if painted with love and talent.  Applehead...you are indeed painted with love and talent!  Thank you for the video.....again : )<br /><br />Blessings & LOVE to all
  • @ wishingstar. what a beautiful post. that is exactly how i feel. every little bit of what you said. this place is brilliant. i went to a few hoax sites, but decided to call this place home. beautiful people.<br /><br />re: mj and his message. i feel that DH is changing me as a person... i really feel that when i said im starting with the woman in the mirror, i really meant it, not just typed it.<br /><br />this is teaching me many lessons. amongst those many lessons my favourite four are; not to judge until one knows all the facts & can we ever really? therefore should never judge. to be open minded as not everything is as it seems... illusions... and to question everything we are fed by media / gov...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Australian MJ BeLIEver..thank you very much for your kindness, you are great!<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />LOVE U!<br /><br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Great video. THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!  /bravo/