Michael Jackson: Life of an Icon Premiere Online

GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
In celebration of Universal Studios Entertainment's Blu-ray and DVD release, Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon, fans can watch the World Premiere in London LIVE on Nov. 2nd via Livestream. <br />We were sent these details: An all-star World Premiere of David Gest's new film 'Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon' in London on November 2, 2011 at Empire Leicester Square.<br /><br />In attendance will be Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, brother Tito, sister Rebbie, David Gest, the film's director Andrew Eastel, the event will feature a special Q&A session with Katherine, Tito and Rebbie Jackson, moderated by David Gest.<br /><br />Plus live Red Carpet coverage of more than 100 celebrities including many of the music industry's top recording artists, motion picture and television stars, sporting legends and other well-known personalities.<br /><br />Live steaming of the webcast is from 1:45 PM - 3:45 ET / 5:45 PM - 7:45 PM GMT on Tuesday November 2. You can watch it here <br /><br />http://www.livestream.com/mjlifeofanicon

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [html]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/mjlifeofanicon?layout=4&color=0x000000&autoPlay=true&mute=false&iconColorOver=0xe7e7e7&iconColor=0xcccccc&allowchat=true&height=385&width=640"; style="border:0;outline:0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div style="font-size:11px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;width:640px">Watch <a href=http://www.livestream.com/?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks title=live streaming video>live streaming video</a> from <a href=http://www.livestream.com/mjlifeofanicon?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=footerlinks title=Watch mjlifeofanicon at livestream.com>mjlifeofanicon</a> at livestream.com</div>[/html]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• HollieHollie Posts: 119
    I will be attending the premiere on Wednesday and will report back with pictures and anything I find interesting...  <br />Can't wait!<br />Hollie
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Just noticed it says TUESDAY 2nd November - Tuesday's the 1st, Wednesday is the 2nd<br /><br />Hollie, make sure you get the right day!
  • I watched the 1st hour of it and its absolutely breath taking. There are new pictures, new stories and memories, excellent interviews. I'll watch the rest when I get home, but so far its outstanding, what a fun, fiesty, free spirited, loving child MJ was. =)<br /><br />OFF TOPIC: SOUZA: THE FORUM IS VERY SLOW FOR ME AND I'M LEAVING THIS NOTE HERE FOR YOU BECAUSE IT TAKES TOO LONG TO GET ANYWHERE ON THE WHOLE SITE. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
  • on 1319980752:
    <br />In celebration of Universal Studios Entertainment's Blu-ray and DVD release, Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon, fans can watch the World Premiere in London LIVE on Nov. 2nd via Livestream. <br />We were sent these details: An all-star World Premiere of David Gest's new film 'Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon' in London on November 2, 2011 at Empire Leicester Square.<br /><br />In attendance will be Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, brother Tito, sister Rebbie, David Gest, the film's director Andrew Eastel, the event will feature a special Q&A session with Katherine, Tito and Rebbie Jackson, moderated by David Gest.<br /><br />Plus live Red Carpet coverage of more than 100 celebrities including many of the music industry's top recording artists, motion picture and television stars, sporting legends and other well-known personalities.<br /><br />Live steaming of the webcast is from 1:45 PM - 3:45 ET / 5:45 PM - 7:45 PM GMT on Tuesday November 2. You can watch it here <br /><br />http://www.livestream.com/mjlifeofanicon<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]THE LIFE OF AN ICON,yes his life HIStory,HISillusion,HISdream,HIShoax,take it wathever you want it,the result is the same,he made us fall in LOVE with him,in order to FIND THE TRUTH,but THE TRUTH is that he PUNKED us all  :mrgreen:!!!!!!!!![/size]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank you for the link to this Galaxy!! Now we understand why there is no court tomorrow...so we can watch this!<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to all!!!!
  • Thanks for letting me know about the livestream. I'll watch it tomorrow. I think it's gonna be special respect/<br /><br />L.O.V.E. always
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Souza !!!! bow/ bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Am I the only one who is crying and also smiling while watching this? But mostly crying.  :cry:
  • on 1320005077:
    <br />I will be attending the premiere on Wednesday and will report back with pictures and anything I find interesting...  <br />Can't wait!<br />Hollie<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Hollie, that would be so much appreciated. blessings.
  • on 1320190775:
    <br />Am I the only one who is crying and also smiling while watching this? But mostly crying.  :cry: <br />
    <br /><br />Purelove, I am crying too.. when you see this you feel that he is gone,then you remember everything we found, then you have a smile on your face..
  • on 1320191787:
    <br />
    on 1320190775:
    <br />Am I the only one who is crying and also smiling while watching this? But mostly crying.  :cry: <br />
    <br /><br />Purelove, I am crying too.. when you see this you feel that he is gone,then you remember everything we found, then you have a smile on your face.. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]WHY SO SERIOUS  geek/?? Quit  the DRAMA because we have all being PUNKED  8-)!!!!![/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320192395:
    <br />
    on 1320191787:
    <br />
    on 1320190775:
    <br /><br />Purelove, I am crying too.. when you see this you feel that he is gone,then you remember everything we found, then you have a smile on your face.. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]WHY SO SERIOUS  geek/?? Quit  the DRAMA because we have all being PUNKED  8-)!!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not crying because I think he is gone. I'm crying what he had to go through. He is so beautiful inside out and he didn't have what he deserved from people. All he did was goodness but he received hate and harm backwards. It reminds me so much about myself.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Michael did what he did for "US", so that we may understand what is really important in life...being LOVE and living LOVE! I am so humbled to have been chosen to be on this journey of "Awakening and Awareness", with all of you here.  Michael is "special", but I don't think that most of humanity understand just how "SPECIAL" Michael really is...Mark my words, the day will come when the whole universe will awaken to the truth of who Michael Jackson IS! We have truly been Blessed!<br /><br />I LOVE You all..."Keep the Faith" and always spread the LOVE!
  • on 1320192395:
    <br />
    on 1320191787:
    <br />
    on 1320190775:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]WHY SO SERIOUS  geek/?? Quit  the DRAMA because we have all being PUNKED  8-)!!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead, why can't we act too? I want to be in Michael's movie lol We have been PUNKED??
  • @applehead, must be a new show, cause only celebs get psych'd on that tv show PUNK'D...lol...just messing around...so does this start at 1:45pm London time?...I really wanna watch this.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Yes this makes me want to cry too! I feel like balling because it shows how such a beautiful man he is and how he's been treated so poorly! The lines "Why haven't we embraced him? Why haven't we loved him?" really get to me! Love you MJ!
    on 1320217257:
    <br />@applehead, must be a new show, cause only celebs get psych'd on that tv show PUNK'D...lol...just messing around...so does this start at 1:45pm London time?...I really wanna watch this.<br />
    <br /><br />I think it's 5.45 pm UK time according to the link at the top of this thread.<br /><br />"Live steaming of the webcast is from 1:45 PM - 3:45 ET / 5:45 PM - 7:45 PM GMT on Tuesday November 2." They got the day wrong - should be today Wednesday!<br /><br />http://www.livestream.com/mjlifeofanicon<br /><br />Guess that takes care of this evening, without trial to watch!
  • Oh god everytime I listen to that trailer I get all emotional,especially when they say,WHY didnt they Embrace him,I will be in tears 2nite I just know it watching it.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Aww man this looks good :) Well done David
    This is about to start for anyone who wants to watch.<br /><br />http://www.livestream.com/mjlifeofanicon
  • how come i only seeing a stinking red carpet  :roll:
  • LAWWWD Davis is weird as hell
    Humph, yes, horrible red carpet!  Are we actually gonna see the film?  I didn't like Gest's choice of language.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It seems this Scottish lass is doing a fine job of interviewing people, Tom Meseraeu, Rebbie & Tito Jackson, David Gest, others. What does Gest know about MJ's most intimate moments with women, hmm... :x  Anyway when  Tito mentioned about how MJ had a nicname for every person he knew, it immediately reminded me of our own special member here -- Front!  And maybe this event has something to do with why TS and Front haven't been here lately.  MJ could be lurking somewhere on the red carpet here  in London!  Unfortunately he could be well disguised as anybody, as he knows we have sharp eyes. :P