Hi everyone, BlackOrWhite here!

BlackOrWhiteBlackOrWhite Posts: 75
edited November 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hello everybody!  :)<br /><br />I'll just introduce myself! I have been a member on this hoax site since approximately 1,5 years ago, but I have never been posting anyting. I have off and on been reading the threads. I must say that I love it! Anyway, I am 18 years old and live in Sweden. I have presumably been a beLIEver for like 2 years. I can't clearly recall the occurrence that brought me to this hoax site, but I remember that I watched several vidoes related to the hoax and began to open my eyes and think differently.  And here I am! And for the record, Black Or White is one of my favorite songs :)<br /><br />I merely want to add that I truly adore all of you here!  ;D  All your fabulous researches, posts, discussions etc.  /bravo/<br /><br />With lots of L.O.V.E.  bearhug<br />/ BlackOrWhite

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi Blackorwhite, are you sure you want to be here smiley_spider :twisted: lolol/?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Howdy!!<br />Nice to meet you.  We have a GREAT family<br />Be sure to join the Army of L.O.V.E.
  • Hi GINAFELICIA!  :)<br /><br />Nope, I will run off from this forum immediately. lolol/ Hehe, don't worry! Certainly I want to join "the hoax family". Such a lovely family.<br /><br />Much love and hugs to you GINAFELICIA!  bearhug
  • on 1320942782:
    <br />Howdy!!<br />Nice to meet you.  We have a GREAT family<br />Be sure to join the Army of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you fordtocarr! :) Well, I am very aware of this great family since been reading threads for years. Sure, I will join the Army of L.O.V.E....sorry, but where do I join it? :roll:<br /><br />Much love and hugs to you as well! bearhug<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just so you are aware, there was a notorious troll about a year and a half ago that went by the same username you chose. It's unfortunate. I'm just warning you as you may experience some heckling going under this name.
  • on 1320944707:
    <br />Just so you are aware, there was a notorious troll about a year and a half ago that went by the same username you chose. It's unfortunate. I'm just warning you as you may experience some heckling going under this name.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks a lot for the information bec! I didn't have a clue about it! That's unfortunate, and I sincerely hope that I would avoid to experience some heckling. Well well, now I am aware at least. <br /><br />Hugs to you  bearhug
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello BlackorWhite. Hope to see you posting as well as reading now that you've taken that first post step. I agree with what you said about the members here. Yes they are awesome ::P and I am terribly biased as I love them and this forum. We used to call the fake informer troll BOW...so I will dub you Black instead if that's okay with you. ( name shortening and abreviations are inevitable when you type a lot) So welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. It can get pretty wild at times. albino/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1320944707:
    <br />Just so you are aware, there was a notorious troll about a year and a half ago that went by the same username you chose. It's unfortunate. I'm just warning you as you may experience some heckling going under this name.<br />
    <br /><br />This was my first thought when I saw the thread lol....I wondered if it was the same BOW and really hoped it wasn't lol.  <br /><br />So 'Welcome' BlackOrWhite...hope you enjoy your time here.  This 'group' is the best online family out there  beerchug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1320949563:
    <br />Hello BlackorWhite. Hope to see you posting as well as reading now that you've taken that first post step. I agree with what you said about the members here. Yes they are awesome ::P and I am terribly biased as I love them and this forum. We used to call the fake informer troll BOW...so I will dub you Black instead if that's okay with you. ( name shortening and abreviations are inevitable when you type a lot) So welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. It can get pretty wild at times. albino/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much RK! I feel warmly welcomed  :mrgreen: I have taken a seat and tighten my belt for a fun rollercoaster ride! lolol/ Yes, now I have heard of the notorious BOW and I am beyond any doubt not that person. If I was aware of that BOW, I would have chosen an another name. I merely want to spread bliss and love.  :-* And of course it's okay you dub me Black :) <br /><br />Much love and hugs to you RK! bearhug
  • on 1320950072:
    <br /><br />This was my first thought when I saw the thread lol....I wondered if it was the same BOW and really hoped it wasn't lol.  <br /><br />So 'Welcome' BlackOrWhite...hope you enjoy your time here.  This 'group' is the best online family out there  beerchug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always. <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks a lot BeTheChange! ;D The notorious BOW is hopefully beyond reach. Yes, this "group" is indeed awesome! Cheers! beerchug<br /><br />L.O.V.E. & many hugs to you! bearhug
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family Blackorwhite!! I LOVE what you said that you only want to spread LOVE and BLISS, for LOVE is the answer to everything!! God Bless you! Know that you are very LOVED and appreciated!<br /><br />Blessings LIGHT and LOVE!!<br /> bearhug<br />
    on 1320943120:
    <br />Hi GINAFELICIA!  :)<br /><br />Nope, I will run off from this forum immediately. lolol/ Hehe, don't worry! Certainly I want to join "the hoax family". Such a lovely family.<br /><br />Much love and hugs to you GINAFELICIA!  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />and I suppose you are a firm believer in the hoax smiley_spider...<br />Enjoy your stay here :twisted:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Nice to meet you...It's all for love !!!
  • on 1320955980:
    <br />Welcome to the family Blackorwhite!! I LOVE what you said that you only want to spread LOVE and BLISS, for LOVE is the answer to everything!! God Bless you! Know that you are very LOVED and appreciated!<br /><br />Blessings LIGHT and LOVE!!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much mjj4ever777! :)<br /><br />I'm glad that you liked my comment, and I comprehensively agree with you about love. L.O.V.E. is the answer.  bearhug Naaw, how sweet of you  mjj4ever777! I love you!!  :-* <br /><br />Very much love and many hugs to you mjj4ever777!  bearhug
  • Welcome to this wonderful family Blackorwhite!  You will truly feel the love that surrounds us all here.
    Hey BOW may I steal your signature pic? It's too cute and I can't resist to that smile.
  • on 1320958938:
    <br />
    on 1320943120:
    <br />Hi GINAFELICIA!  :)<br /><br />Nope, I will run off from this forum immediately. lolol/ Hehe, don't worry! Certainly I want to join "the hoax family". Such a lovely family.<br /><br />Much love and hugs to you GINAFELICIA!  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />and I suppose you are a firm believer in the hoax smiley_spider...<br />Enjoy your stay here :twisted:<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I have been a believer for years and I have never given up my theories. Most of us have its ups and downs, but I have in every case contuined to keep the faith.I do not loose faith when a small adversity occurs. So I guess that I somehow could be considered as a firm believer. ::P<br /><br />Thank you! L.O.V.E. bearhug
  • on 1321023002:
    <br />Hey BOW may I steal your signature pic? It's too cute and I can't resist to that smile.<br />
    <br /><br />You are not the only one that can't resist his beautiful smile lolol/ Assuredly you have the 'permission' to steal it. Be my guest! ;))
  • on 1320963747:
    <br />Nice to meet you...It's all for love !!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks blankie! I'm pleased to meet you as well! :mrgreen:<br /><br />Love and many hugs from me to you! bearhug
    A thank you geek/.<br />You know since the "wetting his bed" thing started, every photo I see of Michael I think "was he wetting his bed the time this photo was taken smiley_spider?"<br /><br />I hope not /pull hair/
  • on 1321023716:
    <br />A thank you geek/.<br />You know since the "wetting his bed" thing started, every photo I see of Michael I think "was he wetting his bed the time this photo was taken smiley_spider?"<br /><br />I hope not /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br />At least I don't think he would look that gorgeous the time he "wet his bed" (which I highly doubt that he really did it at that age) smiley_spider  But does it matter? I will love him anyway!  :-*<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    wow me too :-*
  • on 1321022819:
    <br />Welcome to this wonderful family Blackorwhite!  You will truly feel the love that surrounds us all here.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you dragonflylilies, and yes I have felt the terrific love here! ::P <br /><br />Peace and much love! bearhug
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome to the family <33 :mrgreen: