TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited November 2011 in TIAI
Puzzle1.jpg<br /><br /><br />And now (drum roll) … we are at the final level—level number 7!  (7 represents completion).  Now it’s time to take everything that we have learned so far (in the previous levels, etc), and put the last few pieces of the puzzle into place.<br /><br />This is the final frontier for the hoax; the “when’s” and “why’s” have already been thoroughly established, especially through the numerology—and more than a year has gone by, without anyone even making a serious attempt to claim the $999 reward.  Therefore, the only frontier left is the “how’s” of the hoax, which is exactly what we have been going through in the levels; and this is the last of the levels, therefore we are now entering the conclusion of the final frontier—THIS IS IT!<br /><br />The previous levels were not a waste, because without them we would not be where we are now.  Much of the research has already been done, and some of the pieces have already come together (just like the picture above); but we still have a few major areas that need completed (just like the picture above).  As I have said already, the minor details on the “how’s” are not very important (and may never been fully understood); however, for more than one reason, the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br /><br />For example, level 3 never really got resolved (who or what, if anything, went to UCLA in the ambulance?).  I am confident that this will be resolved, though, before the end of level 7.  Another major area, that keeps popping up unresolved, is the idea that the ambulance was at Carolwood and UCLA on some day other than 6-25-09; and closely related is the fairly common idea that two or more ambulances were used (supposedly different lettering, reflector, wrong shadows, etc).<br /><br />There are quite a few such theories floating around, and they all need to be thoroughly debunked for once and for all—so that we can see the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible, other than the very few things that required otherwise (such as the ambulance photo).  There would be no need whatsoever to be running ambulances and firetrucks around town, on one or more days before 6-25-09, like kids playing with their toys.  It would only create numerous opportunities to raise suspicions, at the least.  Also, to NOT have the ambulance at Carolwood and then UCLA on 6-25 would be another sure fire way to raise major suspicions.<br /><br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br /><br />Also, some seem to think that the ambulance picture was generated from nothing, in good-old “Photoshop”; but the reality is, no matter how good you are at Photoshop, you don’t just start from nothing and end up with a high resolution photograph (like the ambulance photo).  Staging the ambulance photo gives you the basic picture(s) to work from; and then you can modify it with Photoshop (such as adding the car reflection, by taking a separate photo of the car, and then layering it in Photoshop with some transparency).<br /><br />So I want to start this level by debunking all the false theories about the ambulance (such as more than one ambulance, or it went to UCLA on a different day, etc).  There is little point in discussing who or what went to UCLA on June 25 in the ambulance, if we’re not even sure whether the ambulance itself went to UCLA on June 25 2009!  I need your help bringing all these theories to this thread, whether you believe in them or not; but please read all the posts in this thread before posting one of these theories, and make sure that it’s not a repeat of the same basic theory already discussed and debunked.  Also, anyone can help out in the debunking process as well; this will help us get to the end faster.<br /><br />8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br /><br />penguin/<br /><br />At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax.  I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br /><br />Last but not least, here is a real good statement from bec, which she posted in my recent thread about the timing of the 911 call (12:20 or 12:21?).  Keep this concept in mind, because it applies to far more than just the 911 call.  “One good reason I can think of doing an actual call that day (not 911, just a call) is for realism later. It’s very easy to keep up appearances if what you are talking about actually happened. Alvarez’s testimony and statements, Murray’s statements on this documentary, they can be describing an actual staged scene as opposed to just a figment of imagination. Recalling an actual event would give their statements a sense of realism, instead of them simply reciting lines.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21289.msg370203#msg370203}.<br />

Comments

• 111 posts? lol<br /><br />btw do you have 1046 words, which 1+0+4+6 = 11?  lolol/ just saying
  • Yippieeeeee !!! Wow wow wow the long-awaited Level 7, I can't beLIEve it's here in front of me  :D<br />Now I'm gonna read it, waiting for level 7b :P<br />Thank you TS as always with L.O.V.E.
  • But didnt Brian Oxman admit the ambulance pic was fake?
  • OMG...yay!!!!!....earlier than I expected though...So is this really it TS?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So if i understand what you what:<br /><br />7a - debunking all the false theories about the ambulance - if we can do that we shall learn the truth about the ambulance story<br />7b - we have to solve the mystery of what/who was in the ambulance on june 25th 2009, but we discussed it before and none of the points could be fully validated as being true<br /><br />I wan to be optimistic but we have too little info so I am not sure if we can complete this mission you propose to us. <br />We can imagine many scenarios but how can we prove any of them is the right one?<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1321004436:
    <br />But didnt Brian Oxman admit the ambulance pic was fake?<br />
    <br /><br />We established that he was also suspicious about the picture being a fake, but he had no real proof that it was a photoshop....he just confirmed his thoughts about something not being right about the whole picture, and he was right....  But it was staged before hand and finishing touches were made by Ben Evenstead after...<br /><br />Obviously Brian Oxman has been lurking around these hoax sites as well......God Bless.<br /><br />Thankyou TS..I will get to work again...God Bless.  Oh by the way, how perfect was the timing of your 111th post on the 11.11.11......
    We probably should use now what was said during the trial?<br />That's the only difference we have about available information comparing to the last time the proposed subjects were discussed.
    Look TS, I just want to say that WITHOUT the help of somebody who knows the truth we are lost. We can't just make guesses with no base, this won't lead anywhere.<br /><br />Do you plan to help us?
  • on 1321002675:
    <br />The ambulance photo needed to be staged in advance, because of the great difficulty getting a good picture through the window “on the fly”; and if you missed the one chance, you would not get another.  But staging that photo in advance would not raise public suspicion, if it was done indoors.<br />
    <br /><br />So if MJ used 2 days then....<br /><br />First staged day before June 25th 2009 MJ got a photo taken of himself (although MJ looked pretty young in the ambo pic) or used an old photo. <br /><br />Second staged day (June 25th) Ben takes a photo of the ambo (just for the reflection reason and to show the other photog that he has got the photo of MJ...to make it seem authentic)...because there is a huge risk Ben might not get the photo of MJ AT ALL on June 25th 2009). Then the photo were further modified to look authentic...just to show it was taken on the same day such as the red car reflection etc.<br /><br />This would mean Ben would have to be in on it, but not the other photog.<br /><br />Or maybe the whole photo was staged before June 25th 2009...including the reflection, MJ and inside the ambo.<br /><br />If this whole photo was staged before June 25th 2009 or even part of it, the medics would have to be in on it.<br />
    I want so much to know the truth  :-\ :-\ :-\.<br /><br />I just try to state a few things that are true to me, let's say I consider them solid facts:<br /><br />1. THE AMBULANCE WAS AT CARLWOOD DRIVE 100 ON JUNE 25TH 2009. I believe this because it was recorded by an independent channel. So it had to be there.<br /><br />2. The ambulance picture is fake.<br /><br />Now about this I have 2 alternatives:<br /><br />a. it was staged in advance
    > MJ is alive 100%<br />b. it was photoshoped after the ambulance left the residence
    > MJ could be alive or could be dead.<br /><br />If someone could prove the ambulance picture was staged in advance I would really appreciate it.<br /><br />
    I am sorry I would like to bring theories about the ambulance(s) here but I don't know such theories because for me it was always one ambulance on June 25th at Carlwood Drive 100, just as reported.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1321006421:
    <br />I want so much to know the truth  :-\ :-\ :-\.<br /><br />I just try to state a few things that are true to me, let's say I consider them solid facts:<br /><br />1. THE AMBULANCE WAS AT CARLWOOD DRIVE 100 ON JUNE 25TH 2009. I believe this because it was recorded by an independent channel. So it had to be there.<br /><br />2. The ambulance picture is fake.<br /><br />Now about this I have 2 alternatives:<br /><br />a. it was staged in advance
    > MJ is alive 100%<br />b. it was photoshoped after the ambulance left the residence
    > MJ could be alive or could be dead.<br /><br />If someone could prove the ambulance picture was staged in advance I would really appreciate it.<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, we already did... Did you really pay attention in all those levels? Read the thread about the ambulance picture again.<br /><br />But I'm lost TS. Didn't we already establish that there was only one ambulance and that it must have been there on June 25? It was lighting on the reflection that caused the ambulance to look 'different' and you posted all those screens of the plants outside the gates that matched the scene just a few days later. I had the theory of the ambulance being there on a different day, but only if it would have been at least 6 months to a year earlier, when it wasn't a house of significance yet. Any time after December 2008 would raise too much suspicion.<br /><br />I do still think it's highly strange though that the were close to no paps and fans outside that gate.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

We did prove the ambulance picture was staged in ADVANCE?<br />I am sorry I don't remember the reasoning for this conclusion.<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1321008057:
    <br />We did prove the ambulance picture was staged in ADVANCE?<br />I am sorry I don't remember the reasoning for this conclusion.<br />
    <br /><br />Then go read...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Not sure how it works, but couldnt they have took photos of the wall and the leaves and photoshopped them into<br />the pic. I think it was taken on another day, and the photographer just ran alongside the ambulance to make it<br />look like he was taking a photo. So I think the paramedics (or are they) are in on it.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh you're getting sloppy TS, your post was 4 seconds late! (Now come and tell me it was intentional and I'm not looking deeply enough!!)
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    wow TS, i have been here for ages but have never said anything to you personally.........this post has lifted my spirits,and i thankyou for that,most of us are feeling weary,and this is a big boost.....xxxxx
  • First of all sorry for my English because it is not my native language.<br /> <br />Well, little anticipating a level 7b, for me it would make sense is that the June 25, 2009  was an ambulance in Carolwood, picking up a dummy size, weight and appearance as MJ, and take him to UCLA.<br /><br />Due to the photo of the ambulance was made prior to 25J,  Ben Evenstad only needed to "simulate" that he took the picture shown and play a role in the eyes of the people, and begin with the public spectacle.<br /><br />This really does explain why it carried something (the dummy) from UCLA to the CORONER, and this also would explain the photos that were shown at trial, at UCLA and the autopsy, in which the alleged MJ's body had no belly button! (like a dummy)
    on 1321008631:
    <br />
    on 1321008057:
    <br />We did prove the ambulance picture was staged in ADVANCE?<br />I am sorry I don't remember the reasoning for this conclusion.<br />
    <br />Then go read...<br />
    Read what? This?<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=18053.0
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'll have to come back to this thread tomorrow.  It's late here and I've just watched the "Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (a movie which I love). So at the moment my mind is working BACKwards ... ;)<br /><br />Actually, maybe that will help give me perspective  lol
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Wow...what a fantastic thing to see first thing in the morning...level 7 is here  penguin/.  TS, God bless you for helping us get this far....and God bless all of you for your part(s) in making it happen.<br /><br />Ok...so we begin with the most 'simplistic' scenario:  No Hoax (i.e. there was a real emergency on June 25th and MJ died as a result).<br /><br />So...June 25th, Murray notices MJ has stopped breathing.  Alvarez rushes in and at some point calls 911.  He and Murray 'try' CPR until paramedics get there.  An ambulance and firetruck arrive at Carolwood a few minutes later and paramedics continue CPR efforts until it's decided that he should be transported to UCLA.  They 'load' MJ up into the ambulance and drive over to UCLA, where a team of doctors (led by Dr. Cooper) 'work' on MJ until he is finally pro_ounced (lol) dead at 2:26pm.<br /><br />Other scenario:  Hoax (i.e. there was no real emergency)<br /><br />TS has advised that we should try to keep it as 'simple' as possible...which does make absolute 'sense' in order for it to be a 'believable' scenario.  This would not only be for the benefit of the 'media' but also those that were in and around the house on June 25th, that were NOT in on the hoax.  <br /><br />One of the first things, I believe that had to take place before the 'big day' (that would NOT have been necessary if it was a real emergency) was the staged ambulance photo.  It's been proven it was staged, so I don't think we need to rehash all that.  IMO, this didn't necessarily take place at Carolwood.  TS said it could've been taken indoors, which of course is a possibility (i.e. maybe in the garage at Carolwood?).  Given the fact that there were always fans lingering around Carolwood, though...and an ambulance on any day would raise suspicion/panic...I believe this photo was taken at another location.  This also wouldn't raise any suspicions for any of MJ's staff at the house at seeing an ambulance on site prior to June 25th.<br /><br />Ben is in on it...the ambu pic is too 'perfect' of a shot for him not to be.  All he would've had to do on June 25th is take background/scenery shots outside the gates of Carolwood (i.e. the leaves, the red car reflection) and then layer them into the 'staged' shot they took 'the other day'.  <br /><br />Next, we have the issue of Alvarez and the 911 call.  IF it was a real emergency, there's no doubt in my mind that 911 would've been called immediately.  But we know it wasn't.  I'm not sure if we're supposed to get into that whole 911 call in this thread because there's already another thread for that.  But, in looking at 'factors' that would have had to change from the 'no hoax' scenario to this one....and keeping in mind the precise 'timing' of the call, I think it makes more 'sense' that there was no call to 911 (since there was no real emergency)...i.e. the call was also 'staged'/recorded in advance.  <br /><br />But we do know that an ambulance and firetruck did show up at Carolwood on June 25th and that would be in line with 'keeping it simple' and much more realistic than a 'phantom' ambulance.  But if there was no 'real' 911 call and yet a real ambulance and firetruck showed up on June 25th....that would mean that someone in a 'key' position had to be 'in on it' and helped make that happen...my guess would probably be Ruda.<br /><br />The only other thing I can think of at the moment that would've had to 'change' or be staged in advance (before getting in level 7b that is)...would be the bedroom itself.  This is most likely why the light was on all night in the bedroom.  If it was a real emergency, then of course there'd be no need to change anything.  In order for a 'hoax' to look like a real death...AND in order for Murray to be charged with a crime...the bedroom 'scene' had to be setup prior to any 'outsiders' entering the room on June 25th.<br /><br />I'm sure I'll contribute more...or even come to see some errors in what I've just written...but boy oh boy...I'm SO excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know what's gonna happen after level 7c...and I don't want to get ahead of myself, so I'll try to focus on each part of level 7 as it arrives.  <br /><br />Thanks again TS!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    This is most likely why the light was on all night in the bedroom
    <br /><br />Poor MJ - there was no way he could sleep if the light was on. Conrad should have simply turn off the lights if he wanted Michael to sleep :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • So obviously the photo was staged in advance (indoors?). I wont discuss how I think that was accomplished because it was already debated at length in a previous level. It's also pretty self-explanatory that there was an ambulance at both Carolwood and UCLA on 6/25/09. That only leaves the theory that there was more than one ambulance at Carolwood (I don't remember there being any questions about more than one ambulance at UCLA, but correct me if I'm wrong). Per TS' request that we explore possibilities from the simplest point possible, I don't see any reason for there to be a second ambulance as it could raise suspicions. I believe some had proposed that Michael got away in a second ambulance while the first caused a distraction (again correct me if I'm wrong). If I were trying to get away unnoticed I certainly wouldn't want to call attention to myself by being in an ambulance. Instead, I would slip out the side gate in a car/van while everyone was focusing on the ambulance. At this point I would like to state that this scenario is not what I believe actually happened, this is just my awkward attempt at debunking the theory of two ambulances. <br /><br />I also recall there being a part at the end of the ambulance video where there was "another" ambulance inside the gate after the original ambulance had pulled away (with no sirens by the way). Going with the simplest explanation, it could be possible that the video was edited to put the beginning (when the ambulance was inside the gates) at the end of the video in order to create the illusion that there were two ambulances. If someone could assist me in finding and posting the video for reference, that would be great. Please feel free to rip my theory apart if it doesn't make sense (nicely, of course :) ).<br /><br />p.s. I love you guys, you're all amazing and I'm sure we can figure this out if we stay focused, use common sense, keep an open mind, and do it with LOVE.
    the simplicity of doing everything as real as possible
    <br /><br />SIMPLICITY - what a wonderful word bow/<br />..................<br />Too bad I've lost the ability to think is simple terms now /pull hair/ Everything has to be huge/mysterious/complicated :shock:<br /><br />And I feel so stupid because I am the only one who doesn't know why we have to believe that infamous ambulance photo was staged in advance :'(
  • on 1321008744:
    <br />Not sure how it works, but couldnt they have took photos of the wall and the leaves and photoshopped them into<br />the pic. I think it was taken on another day, and the photographer just ran alongside the ambulance to make it<br />look like he was taking a photo. So I think the paramedics (or are they) are in on it.<br />
    <br />The "paramedics" we see in the ambulance picture don't necessarily have to be the paramedics that testified at the trial. We didn't see their faces in the picture. For all we know it could be Alvarez or other people who are in on it (and playing numerous roles) dressed up as paramedics for the staged picture. And just as pretty much everything else in this hoax, there could be several other possible explanations.  /scream/