The Man that Killed Michael Jackson Documentary

Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I only saw a bit of this last night, I found the bits that I saw really interesting trouble is only part 1 is uploaded but be patient please.<br /><br />

Comments

• Wow, I had some sort of Bashir flashback here...
  • AnnaAnna Posts: 17
    on 1321048515:
    <br />I only saw a bit of this last night, I found the bits that I saw really interesting trouble is only part 1 is uploaded but be patient please.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[/quot<br /><br />The part that got to me a bit was the end when he started crying....it looked very genuine but of course there are many actors out there that can do a master of a job...<br />Thats including our wonderful and beautiful Michael Jackson...
  • Wow...this interview (part 1) is raising questions, what seems to be the purpose. After this interview I got the impression that the whole investigation should be questioned. Now I’m even more convinced that there are a lot of things of this case that doesn’t add up, too many things are based on assumptions. <br /><br /><br />Journalist: from the newspaper: " you have bought 4 gallons of Propofol? CM: "That is sensationalism".  ---> tabloid  Murray’s timeline is completely different from the timeline shown during the trial. “You never mentioned the phonecalls to the police.” CM: “ They did not ask me.” Also CM’s use of the chambers were never questioned by the police
    > Assumptions, investigation has been lead to a certain direction, perhaps? (sorry, an assumption made by me) <br /><br />Murray can’t answer the questions like MJ swallowed Propofol, MJ was hooked on a drip, MJ administered himself, who were based on suggestions, because he said “there are so many things that requires a story of its own. ----> it seems that he’d almost say: you don’t know the whole story. Maybe CM means that only a part of the story has been shown to us. <br /><br />“No medical records?” What does culpable mean, culpable of what? What is culpability? CM asked. “Incompetence. If doctors don’t write notes or write incomplete notes, including me, this also includes 90% of the world’s doctors.”<br />The absence of notes is not the cause of his death. ---->The issue about medical records and writing notes and the lack of it is a serious matter that should be questioned, well it is now.<br /><br />“150.000?, guess what… I’m yet to receive a dime of it”. --->It seems that the 150.000 is also based on assumptions<br /><br />At the end the journalist asked CM: Is it true that you said “If I simply told the truth, I’ll be exonerated” , CM’s comment: “I didn’t tell that to a journalist”. Journalist: “To the Daily Beast”. …”Daily Beast???” Do you read the Daily Beast??? Really? A grin appears on CM’s face. --->tabloid should be questioned. <br /><br />I wonder where Part 2 is about, I bet quite interesting, especially prior to Nov. 29 8-).<br /><br />How come that I believe Conrad Murray more than what has been stated in court??
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    <br /><br /><br />Here is part 2 and the rest of it is up for yall now :)
    I forgot to add that Flanagan called Dr. Murray Dr. Murphy, Flangan doesn't know the name of his own client O.o
  • It was weird that he was called Murphy by his  own Lawyer ::) I saw some parts of the " documentary' because it really pissed me off the whole fiasco !! The word that comes to my mind is one: Garbage!! >:(
  • I found the whole bloody thing disgusting.  LOL, however, in regards to Flannagan calling Murray, Murphy.  I didn't catch the part where he said MJ peed in the bed and that it was not caused by medication.  Did he really say that?  I did hear where he mentions the mildew, but he talks to darn fast, it's hard to catch what he says sometimes.<br /><br /><br /><br />And saying that Dr. Steinburg was stupid or an idiot???  What's up with that?  At least he didn't give propofol in a home setting without monitoring equipment.  <br /><br />But through this whole show, I think I disliked MF and wife more than Murray, and I know that is weird considering Murray was the one who ALLEGEDLY killed MJ  :D <br /><br />But what about that note they showed in MJ's private bedroom?  Are there any clues on that?  I noticed Hollywood was on it.  Is that proof of one of the songs for the Michael album?  Does this prove that MJ knew about the Michael album before his death?
  • lol...hes a got a little MJ in him...oh wait. :D<br /><br /><br /><br />but OMG SNORING?!? what a revelation. wow. this is obviously a hoax. michael would NEVER snore.
  • on 1321115162:
    <br />lol...hes a got a little MJ in him...oh wait. :D<br /><br /><br /><br />but OMG SNORING?!? what a revelation. wow. this is obviously a hoax. michael would NEVER snore.  If he snores, it is probably after a procedure done by Dr. Klein.<br /><br />And if Murray had a distant relationship with his own father, then why open the clinic in Houston because of him?  I didn't understand what he meant.  He could show affection towards his father but not in public?  Was his own father ashamed of him and if so, what for?  <br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I have no idea why everyone gets shocked about "He snores? No way!"<br />or even wet bed issues.<br />I knew enough men and most of them snore. Especially when they get older<br />and especially if they had unsuccessful nosejobs. Such is life, such is anatomy.<br />Wet bed, if it's true about it and psychological trauma [edited out in US version along<br />with Randy Phillips story?], tells a lot about possible abuse Michael suffered through <br />his life and real good friend will try to help somehow. It's very possible Michael was <br />not getting proper support as he really never had someone close enough to help <br />with certain issues. Makes me want to embrace him [Michael, not Conrad] and <br />assure him that it's all ok.<br />But Conrad, no way real friend will go and tell all that on national TV  ::)<br />
  • Who cares if he snores, it is nothing wrong about that, most people do if not all the time, sometimes, and if you never ever have snored ever, hurray for you!  /woohoo/<br /><br />And the whole issue about wetting the bed, who knoew, we don't. And so what if he did, he is human, we do not know what happened in his life, we don't know if it had something to do with the prostate issue or abuse or if he even did in fact wet his bed.<br />But so what.<br /><br />We can only speculate and guess.
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i watched this tonight i recorded it as i,ve been so busy but i got the chance to watch it and it blew my mind the bit about the mistake in mr flanagan calling dr murry mr murphy lots stood out to me but i,m going to watch it again tomorrow and write them down and come with it all clear in my mind i,ve never wavered in my belief that its all a hoax and i believe stronger than ever
  • I tried to find an emoticon here that showed throwing up - but found none. Basically I felt  like throwing up, the minute Murray in the video talks about the example of going to a friend's house and seeing the friend with a gun in hand. PLEEEZE...Mr. Murray, your situation was not one that required split minute decision making as that in your EXAMPLE of the hand gun scenario. YOUR situation allowed you more than enough time to ponder your decision and follow up with your choice of action. DO NOT make this into an in depth, intellectual reflection of mature calculation as it was not. Anyway, you are where you are today in the end, because GOd is greatest and finally what went around has come back to you. You can dance around the situation with fancy words and personal insight Mr. Murray (as you are not fit to be called Doctor), but the truth does not need any help to be presented. It stands on it's own. <br />
  • I surely can not be the only one who noticed that the docu team and Murray were in MJ's death scene room and his private bathroom with the notes taped on the mirror before "death" day. The ones that La Toya said she got as soon as she was allowed in the house. How could/did Murray and his film crew get into the house to film the notes or the bed scene before the family did? Even before the police did, LMAO! <br /><br />You have to notice this is like a spoof reality show. Think about this for a minute, everything this docu is showing is before MJ's death, with the exeption of the trial footage. How did they get that spliced in so quick.  There would be no way Murray and his film crew would be allowed into the house with out MJ's permission and most likely his wish. This is like watching the hoax in reverse.<br /><br />This documentary is hilarious, I especially like what Murray said about MJ watching him and testing him. LOL
    on 1321160243:
    <br />I surely can not be the only one who noticed that the docu team and Murray were in MJ's death scene room and his private bathroom with the notes taped on the mirror before "death" day. The ones that La Toya said she got as soon as she was allowed in the house. How could/did Murray and his film crew get into the house to film the notes or the bed scene before the family did? Even before the police did, LMAO! <br /><br />You have to notice this is like a spoof reality show. Think about this for a minute, everything this docu is showing is before MJ's death, with the exeption of the trial footage. How did they get that spliced in so quick.  There would be no way Murray and his film crew would be allowed into the house with out MJ's permission and most likely his wish. This is like watching the hoax in reverse.<br /><br />This documentary is hilarious, I especially like what Murray said about MJ watching him and testing him. LOL<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I so agree about the documentary being hilarious, Conrad apparently had an epiphany and he is talking about God so I suspect he is part of one of the Christian groups whatever but most people are going to think of him as a wackjob maybe he did have an epiphany but I wouldn't announce it on tape  :?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321160243:
    <br />I surely can not be the only one who noticed that the docu team and Murray were in MJ's death scene room and his private bathroom with the notes taped on the mirror before "death" day. The ones that La Toya said she got as soon as she was allowed in the house. How could/did Murray and his film crew get into the house to film the notes or the bed scene before the family did? Even before the police did, LMAO! <br /><br />You have to notice this is like a spoof reality show. Think about this for a minute, everything this docu is showing is before MJ's death, with the exeption of the trial footage. How did they get that spliced in so quick.  There would be no way Murray and his film crew would be allowed into the house with out MJ's permission and most likely his wish. This is like watching the hoax in reverse.<br /><br />This documentary is hilarious, I especially like what Murray said about MJ watching him and testing him. LOL <br />
    <br />I haven't watched the documentary and don't want to. So sorry if I ask you, cause I haven't seen with my eyes- are you sure that was Michael's house and room? Another important thing- did they show film footage of the room or photos of the room? That's very important, cause using photos anyone can, without being there (you know, stolen photos, leaked, etc.). If they show photos of the room, notes on the mirror, etc., that means nothing, because Murray could have taken them through various methods, and doesn't mean he actually was there, in the house, with the filming crew.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I thought those were photos in high quality  confused/ with camera zooming and moving..
  • Aww, I feel real bad for Ed :(
  • This only reminded me of the Bashir documentery with MJ.<br /><br />In this one: It was clearly made to clear Murrays name, but it became more like he was shown as more guilty and like a crazy person.<br />The man interviewing was brittish. So was Bashir. OMG come on it was Bashir all over again, but it was Murray in the lead part. And the interviewer twisted everything Murray said and Murray got defensive a few times.<br /><br />And the ending, who came up with that?<br />MJ fans KNOW the meaning of that, a crying man, walking over to the mirror and looking into the mirror.<br /><br />The trial is rigged. Even if Murray get convicted to serve time the question is if he will, where da hell is the mugshot? Well, he aint in jail, thats why there is no mug shot. He is at some hotel somewhere with his "wife" and kid taking it easy until nov 29th.<br /><br />Show me a mug shot, and I might believe he is in jail.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtrl*
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I watched this video<br /><br /> /><br />Those are photos, not video-footage of the room. That doesn't prove anything, Murray could have taken those photos in many ways- steal them, through his lawyers working on the case, media, etc.
  • sooo..I'm guessing nobody picked up on my sarcastic remark on the snoring? :D
  • I have watched all this garbage and i just wonder how on Earth he can lie like this ? Murray is an idiot, Michael wetting the bed , never had a manicure or a pedicure in his life WTF is he talking about ?  MJ telling him that all his life was looking for a friend and now he found one, Doctor Conrad ! hmmm this is in a way sick and weird .I just don't understand the purpose of all this lies
  • on 1321214789:
    <br />I have watched all this garbage and i just wonder how on Earth he can lie like this ? Murray is an idiot, Michael wetting the bed , never had a manicure or a pedicure in his life WTF is he talking about ?  MJ telling him that all his life was looking for a friend and now he found one, Doctor Conrad ! hmmm this is in a way sick and weird .I just don't understand the purpose of all this lies <br />
    I wonder what he thinks Elizabeth Taylor was?
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on 1321212360:
    <br />sooo..I'm guessing nobody picked up on my sarcastic remark on the snoring? :D<br />
    <br /><br />Hhmmm.. not sure we're you simply mocking him or were you pointing to something I'm missing?