Who is the CHOSEN one?

V-for-ViradsV-for-Virads Posts: 8
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D<br />Ok, here it is:<br /><br />Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.<br />So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.<br />MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.<br />And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)<br />Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.<br />Maybe.<br />If so, where is that man? (or woman)<br />Maybe that's also Michael's problem.<br />Maybe.<br /><br />Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....<br /><br />Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"<br /><br />As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!<br /> michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi.<br /><br />I thought Michael is the chosen one.<br /><br />And I feel like we disappoint him. I am not sure we are ABLE to help him "save the world". Maybe we can help him  to save himself, but not to accomplish a "save the world" mission.<br /><br />Of course, maybe I am wrong because none of us can be sure what we are capable of in extreme conditions. Maybe we can do more than we think.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1321215393:
    <br />Hi.<br /><br />I thought Michael is the chosen one.<br /><br />
    <br />No ifs, ands or buts.  There's no one else that comes close! ;D  michael-jackson/
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It's hard to know what to do. There are many theories about what happens to Michael, but no one has the absolute truth. In my opinion I can only say that I learned the lesson of Love, I think is the key to making real change. There is too much violence in the world, so I start for me.<br />These are the lessons that Mike has given us through time, love and mercy to others. Greetings.
  • Yes you all have your opinions, but I am 100% sure that, when Michael returns, it will be a shock to all of us. We haven't seen the whole picture yet, and when we see  it, its going to be different. Totally different. The chosen one is there already, Michael will do it.<br />And we'll help, of course.<br />But, its still going to be a surprise!<br />THAT, I am sure..<br />~ViRADS~
  • jesus. salvation through jesus. he is the chosed one. the only begotten.<br /><br />MJ believes this too and JMO, is trying to get people to see this.<br /><br /><br /><br />@ V for Virads, welcome to the forum.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Oh boy....<br /><br />I hope is not the chosen one "devil" to be killed next the one you are referring to *shakes head in disbelief, takes a chocolate bombom, makes another note*
    on 1321215393:
    <br />Hi.<br /><br />I thought Michael is the chosen one.<br /><br />And I feel like we disappoint him. I am not sure we are ABLE to help him "save the world". Maybe we can help him  to save himself, but not to accomplish a "save the world" mission.<br /><br />Of course, maybe I am wrong because none of us can be sure what we are capable of in extreme conditions. Maybe we can do more than we think.<br />
    <br /><br />Nah Gina, it´s who Michael will marry---> side of L.O.V.E :D  *tries napkin on head and smiles*<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1321190474:
    <br />First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D<br />Ok, here it is:<br /><br />Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.<br />So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.<br />MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.<br />And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)<br />Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.<br />Maybe.<br />If so, where is that man? (or woman)<br />Maybe that's also Michael's problem.<br />Maybe.<br /><br />Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....<br /><br />Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"<br /><br />As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!<br /> michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/<br /><br /><br /><br />
    oh i just can't wait to hear your thought on what you think this person might be needed to do in order to support michael. if you dare.
  • Well, didn't he say he needed an army of Love !  The army would grow from 10 to 100 to 1000 and so on.<br /><br /> mj_dance/
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Someone go and read my posts in Mediums, where I said he's looking for someone specific!? >:( :D
    If so, where is that man? (or woman)
    <br /><br />It's me, it's me !!!!  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ /woohoo/ :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />On a serious note, I would like to ask Michael why he doesn't love women :(?<br />He was alone for so long that it seems quite unusual/difficult to understand to  me. And I don't think it's for privacy reasons that we know nothing.<br />
    on 1327302416:
    <br />
    <br /><br />It's me, it's me !!!!  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ /woohoo/ :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />On a serious note, I would like to ask Michael why he doesn't love women :(?<br />He was alone for so long that it seems quite unusual/difficult to understand to  me. And I don't think it's for privacy reasons that we know nothing.<br />
    <br /><br />He loves women very, very much. You might say - most of them didn't want to be HARASSED by the paparazzi! <br />Even Debbi Rowe couldn't take it, right?<br /><br />Think about it: what woman in her right mind, wants to be shown off like a freakin' side show in a circus!<br />At private parties, he was with women, where cameras were NOT abound.  rr/
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    MJ = ninja player
  • on 1327308115:
    <br />MJ = ninja player<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/
    What´s the meaning of that?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1321190474:
    <br />First of all please be kind to me regarding my theory because this is my first post.  ;D<br />Ok, here it is:<br /><br />Well, It is clear from all the clues that Michael has been planning a big 'mission' from a long time.<br />So, why more waiting..there are a lot of people believing the story.<br />MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.<br />And, its not a normal person's help..I mean..um.....he may be waiting for someone.(just like in some movies where someone happens to be at the wrong place in the wrong time and he suddenly discovers that he was destined to do some task, fullfiling a prophecy..etc)<br />Michael maybe waiting for someone to support him.<br />Maybe.<br />If so, where is that man? (or woman)<br />Maybe that's also Michael's problem.<br />Maybe.<br /><br />Its just a theory I thought, there are no proof to prove it. It is possible that Michael has got everything ready for that single person (maybe for a team, who knows?), and now he maybe waiting for that 'chosen one' to stand the side of L.O.V.E.....<br /><br />Its only a theory, but remember...."Life is full of surprises!"<br /><br />As this is my first post, please tell me what you think about this!<br /> michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />I think you're right.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1327304301:
    <br />
    on 1327302416:
    <br />
    <br /><br />He loves women very, very much. You might say - most of them didn't want to be HARASSED by the paparazzi! <br />Even Debbi Rowe couldn't take it, right?<br /><br />Think about it: what woman in her right mind, wants to be shown off like a freakin' side show in a circus!<br />At private parties, he was with women, where cameras were NOT abound.  rr/<br />
    <br /><br />100% agree Tink. The person who decides to expend his/her life with a famous "wanted" one should be very careful when comes to fanatics as well as having a polite way of expression to be able to tell the media and harassers to phuck off.<br /><br />Michael was followed most of the time, lately, by the same group of young women. He was very patient. I would be scared.
    MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.<br />And, its not a [size=12pt]normal person's help[/size]..
    <br /><br />I'm not normal bounce/ bounce/ bounce/...do I fit  geek/ :lol:??<br /><br />....don't know what he wants from us......<br /><br />
    on 1327444449:
    <br />
    MY theory is that to complete whatever he is doing, he needs help. Not just faith.<br />And, its not a [size=12pt]normal person's help[/size]..
    <br /><br />I'm not normal bounce/ bounce/ bounce/...do I fit  geek/ :lol:??<br /><br />....don't know what he wants from us......<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hahahaha<br /><br />I did not get that "normal person" staff either.
    I rectify: we are not normal. MJ you got yourself an army :))
    Hahahaha
    on 1327443917:
    <br />
    on 1327304301:
    <br />
    on 1327302416:
    <br />
    <br /><br />He loves women very, very much. You might say - most of them didn't want to be HARASSED by the paparazzi! <br />Even Debbi Rowe couldn't take it, right?<br /><br />Think about it: what woman in her right mind, wants to be shown off like a freakin' side show in a circus!<br />At private parties, he was with women, where cameras were NOT abound.  rr/<br />
    <br /><br />100% agree Tink. The person who decides to expend his/her life with a famous "wanted" one should be very careful when comes to fanatics as well as having a polite way of expression to be able to tell the media and harassers to phuck off.<br /><br />Michael was followed most of the time, lately, by the same group of young women. He was very patient. I would be scared.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too, MissG! But then - that's what a bomb-proof, bullet-proof car is for, along with security, and decoys, I suppose. <br />Just hard to imagine what it would be like, to be living inside a gilded-cage, with every skeleton in your closet scrutinized!!<br /><br />I got the impression this person knows who she is - but, didn't like the idea of all of that. Ergo, his faking his death was to protect HER.<br /><br />Indications perhaps, is a contribution to ahem, the real reason why Lisa Marie and he really divorced - if I may be so bold. Delve into photos, etc., anything of someone who may be at the same place, same time as him, no matter how trivial, who didn't want to be examined to such a nightmarish level.<br /><br />Strongly feel there was someone between her and Debbie...just a hunch, from what psychic and others said. Michael believed in marriage for sex. He may have been forced into marrying Debbie instead of this girl, who'd stolen his heart!?<br /><br />Is that when his world was turned upside down? Looking at time-tables...he just stopped looking, and pining.<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........<br /><br />All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!<br /><br />Any volunteers???  lol<br /><br />And by the way, welcome to the forum V-for-Virads...great to think oustide the box..God bless
    on 1327580500:
    <br />Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........<br /><br />All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!<br /><br />Any volunteers???  lol<br /><br />
    <br /> :o
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1327588610:
    <br />
    on 1327580500:
    <br />Maybe he is too busy building "Noah's Ark" to save himself....and busy collecting one of each sex of animal breeds, and many women to reproduce with, when the sea level rises and the earth as we know it comes to an end...........<br /><br />All those lucky women could reproduce many "mini" Michael Jackson's.....so the world can be a better place in the future!!!<br /><br />Any volunteers???  lol<br /><br />
    <br /> :o<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: