David Garrett - Michael Jackson tribute

VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Not sure if any of you have heard of David Garrett. He's a former child prodigy violinist turned virtuoso. He fuses rock with classical, and does a damn good job of it. Anyway, I thought some of you would really like this if you haven't already seen it. I've been following him since 2005. Sounds much better on his DVD/CD.<br /><br />Not to mention, how awesome is it that he invited Orianthi to rock out with him.  ;D<br /><br /><br />
<br />

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Wow..........thanks for sharing, it's pretty amazing!!!  :)
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Yes, Smooth Criminal part was especially cool.<br />Thanks for sharing! mj_dance/
  • on 1321219579:
    <br />Not sure if any of you have heard of David Garrett. He's a former child prodigy violinist turned virtuoso. He fuses rock with classical, and does a damn good job of it. Anyway, I thought some of you would really like this if you haven't already seen it. I've been following him since 2005. Sounds much better on his DVD/CD.<br /><br />Not to mention, how awesome is it that he invited Orianthi to rock out with him.  ;D<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much for this Vietnov  :)!!! I had already posted this but I think it passed unoticed. It doesen't matter because you came at did it again,lol  lolol/ ,thank you .David Garrett is a very talented man and it's a pitty I don't live in Bucharest ,he was this autum at George Enescu festival in my country,ROMANIA  8-)!!!! In part 5,starting 16:30 he is playing Michael song Smooth Criminal and he is AWESOME,much respect to him  respect/ !!!!! Love you and take care.<br />[/size]<br /><br />David Garrett la Bucharest 2011 -1-.avi <br />
    <br /><br />David Garrett la Bucharest 2011 -2-.avi <br />
    <br /><br />David Garrett la Bucharest 2011-3-.avi <br />
    <br /><br />David Garrett la Bucharest 2011-4-.avi <br />
    <br /><br />David Garrett la Bucharest 2011-5-.avi <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That was very very cool!!! Loved Smooth Criminal & Orianthi was brilliant.<br /><br />Have to say though......look at all the boring farts in the audience!!!!! They aren't even boping their heads along to the music!<br /><br /> :lol: :lol:
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    David Garret is dramatic, funny and daring! I love the way he defies convention and does his own thing. <br /><br />Besides-he makes his violin sing! /bravo/<br /><br /><br />Here he is making me THUNDERSTRUCK! Enjoy!<br /><br /> /><br />Titania
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    I would hope anyone with a violin worth 4 to 5 million dollars can make it sing far better than most. Not only is he the fastest but he can compose a beautiful song too. His Bucharest performance was great. I live in North Carolina(USA) and he's has been here 3 or 4 times, but I haven't got to see him because the venue sales out too quickly.  /scream/ <br /><br />Anyway, glad you all enjoyed it.