found this and wanted to share...

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited November 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• Excellent vid!!!  Interesting how in the Norman Rockwell depiction of Michael, the image MJ is painting is the younger version of himself and not the man in the mirror.  Very, very interesting!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for sharing loyalfan! Very interesting video... we never know what is "real" and what is "Illusion". This whole hoax has so many different "layers", and everything comes down to "Perception". <br /><br />In the "Big Picture" the only thing that is REAL, is LOVE!<br />I LOVE You all!!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    :?That kinda made me think about TS who said to not change anything from what happened on june 25th for the hoax unless it needed to be changed. About the garbage in the pic among other things. TS sticks by the fact that the ambulance did go on that day to Carolwood Dr. but we've been having all these questions about the garbage being in the pics taken that day. Well this probably isn't the right thread to discuss TS but I just wanted to mention it so everyone can see where I'm coming from with my comparison here to TS.
  • Sorry guys, I'm not the tecnical one......but when I watched the vid I came to think of the pic Front(?) posted at the time around trial to begin. Do you remember - the carride at a somewhat blurry road with wood at both sides. The backMIRROR showed a clear picture.....could that mean that the pictures we are shown are not valid for interpretation but the mirrors clearly tell us the truth?Shame on my poor english, I can't explain it better.
  • on 1322175946:
    <br />Excellent vid!!!  Interesting how in the Norman Rockwell depiction of Michael, the image MJ is painting is the younger version of himself and not the man in the mirror.  Very, very interesting!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]From what I know is that Michsel loves very much the art work of Norman Rocwell,but it seems that the painting from "his" paint is a YOUNG MICHAEL indeed  :? , Mmmmm........ geek/ .[/size]<br /><br />norman-rockwell-triple-self-portrait-posters_7833.jpg108685-michael_jackson_mark_illustration_617_large.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Brett Livingstone has a kinda similar paint about Michael,with one difference,that the one who is painting Michael,is not Michael but Brett  :?:.The similarities betewn the both PAINTINGS are however the 3 Michael's  :? albino/  geek/ !!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael-Jackson-The-Book1.jpg
  • In the Norman Rockwell type painting, MJ's trophies are all on the floor and in the box...like he doesn't care about them anymore and he is doing what he wants to do....in the second painting is lots of symbolism and I will have to study it, but what is apparent is the masonic/illuminati floor and I'm pretty sure the left over right arm is a masonic symbol.  I also see the same stripes that were behind the courtroom seal.  Hmm.  I will have to really look at this painting tonight!!! :shock:
  • Loyal Fan - thank you for posting this. I saw this video earlier and it is excellent. Am I the only one who sometimes wonders if there are insiders posing as hoaxers in order to gently nudge us in certain directions?<br /><br />
    on 1322192389:
    <br /> :?That kinda made me think about TS who said to not change anything from what happened on june 25th for the hoax unless it needed to be changed. About the garbage in the pic among other things. TS sticks by the fact that the ambulance did go on that day to Carolwood Dr. but we've been having all these questions about the garbage being in the pics taken that day. Well this probably isn't the right thread to discuss TS but I just wanted to mention it so everyone can see where I'm coming from with my comparison here to TS.<br />
    <br /><br />Jennie - you bring up a valid point. Perhaps we are to recognize that the ambulance did come to Carolwood on June 25, 2009 but the garbage cans were added in.<br /><br />Heartwarrior said:<br />
    Sorry guys, I'm not the tecnical one......but when I watched the vid I came to think of the pic Front(?) posted at the time around trial to begin. Do you remember - the carride at a somewhat blurry road with wood at both sides. The backMIRROR showed a clear picture.....could that mean that the pictures we are shown are not valid for interpretation but the mirrors clearly tell us the truth?Shame on my poor english, I can't explain it better.
    <br /><br />Heartwarrior - I understood you perfectly.  Great connection - I think you may have something with this - perhaps that we should continue to look in the past for the answers.<br /><br />What I see in the Norman Rockwell picture - there are 7 Michael pictures (not including the artist) (maybe more). There are four in the upper right-hand corner. There is one in the middle and there is one on the piece of paper in the upper left hand corner. There is also the one that we see where Michael is looking at himself in the mirror. <br /><br />Also, about that paper on the left, there are 4 markings surrounding the center Michael that is also the same as what is painted in the middle. The four "pictures" surrounding the middle one are just outlines but two clearly look like outlines of Michael. So, does this mean the same (mirror image) - 4 pictures on the top right are pictures used to sketch the one on the left and the one on the left is used to create the painting. Also, it could be interpreted as Michael sees his biggest achievements anchored to the middle Michael? Or maybe that is what he saw as his most successful and perhaps happiest time in life?<br />
  • I thought I'd share something I found about Michael's fondness of Normal Rockwell.<br /><br />http://www.mj-777.com/?p=6993<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Beautiful video. Thank you for posting.  :mrgreen:
  • Thank you for posting this video, very interesting about the young painting of Michael.. Why would he paint himself younger? This is to analyse, when I am less tired.