Hey MJ Fam! (Again) lol

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi again it's me MJFan777, I forgot my info for that user name so I went ahead and made a new one :\ now if I can only figure out how to have that account deleted so it doesn't take up space. I just seen that the chat is gone? That stinks cause I'm lost in all the hoax madness, I liked going in there and having a little chat and catching up on what is going on. (I know that is what the threads are for but some times I don't have time to go through them, I need a quick MJ fix :P) <br /><br />If anyone would like to follow me on Twitter @MichaelJaxn777 feel free I am #TeamFollowBack<br /><br />okay hoaxers catch ya on the flip side  rr/ hehe (I always wanted to say that)

Comments

• Welcome back...so much is happening but still haven't seen the whites of Michael's eyes telling us for sure that he's okay. Just whispers...<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • Thank you voice :) I had to take a break from hoaxing because it was taking a toll on me :\ but now that I have returned there is so much info to take it and so much that has happened that makes me believe even more that our king is still alive (No doubts here)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome back :mrgreen:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome back to the family! The only thing that you need to know to catch up is that "L.O.V.E." is all that matters!!!<br /><br />sending you LOVE and LIGHT always!<br /> bearhug
  • Awww thanks guys! It's good to be back. Let's spread the L.O.V.E :D Happy Hoaxing  /bravo/