Elvis found alive

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in TIAI
OMG  WTF?? I've just found this!<br /><br />8637032.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]ELVIS has been FOUND, ALIVE! After visiting Graceland, Director Joel Gilbert made a Freedom of Information Act request for US government files on Elvis Presley. Incredibly, documents arrived from the FBI revealing an address for Federal Agent "Jon Burrows," Elvis' 1970's alias, in Simi Valley, California. After a brief confrontation, Elvis agreed to chronicle the secret history of his life and "death" in an exclusive interview.<br /><br />Release Date: Jan 24, 2012[/size]<br /><br />http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8637032<br /><br /><br /> afraid/  :shock:  afraid/

Comments

• look like deiter to me :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [size=14pt] Elvis agreed to chronicle the secret history of his life and "death" in an exclusive interview.[/size]
    <br /><br />I'm just looking like my Supernatural boys right now!<br /><br />imager.php?id=2642128&t=o GIFSoup<br />
  • Strange the picture we saw of Elvis from Liza Presley was not the same. It seems photoshopped to look older. If it is him great, I am very happy to see that he is alive. How come it was not told by the media, tv, radio newspapers etc... I wonder if it is true. Only time will tell.. blessings
  • on 1322281350:
    <br />Strange the picture we saw of Elvis from Liza Presley was not the same. It seems photoshopped to look older. If it is him great, I am very happy to see that he is alive. How come it was not told by the media, tv, radio newspapers etc... I wonder if it is true. Only time will tell.. blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Elvis is very much alive. I have always felt he faked his death anyways. I listen to Alex Jones, which for those aren't familiar with him, he's a film producer, has his own radio show daily, and has been exposing this whole corruption for the last 15 years on NWO, and medical & vaccine damages & corruption. Anyway when Obama came out in May 2011 & said "we finally got Bin Laden", ( which of course was a BIG LIE, since Bin Laden died on his own from kidney failure, in 2002, & body has been on ice, waiting for opportune time to roll out the big lie to help Obama"s failure as a president ) Alex Jones admitted on that morning news broadcast, that Elvis was still alive, but he was working on something, that he was "in deep". For those familiar with Alex Jones, HE DOES NOT LIE!!! EVERYTHING HE HAS EVER MENTIONED IN TRUE, HE WILL NOT LEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, & LIE TO THEM, SO WHEN HE SAID THAT COMMENT ABOUT ELVIS BEING ALIVE, I JUST CONFIRMED WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT ALL ALONG. 
  • on 1322281350:
    <br />Strange the picture we saw of Elvis from Liza Presley was not the same. It seems photoshopped to look older. If it is him great, I am very happy to see that he is alive. How come it was not told by the media, tv, radio newspapers etc... I wonder if it is true. Only time will tell.. blessings<br />
    <br /><br />Fort Worth Texas is where Elvis is residing. He use to use the Alias Jon Burrows. I believe he goes by Jon Cotner. There are plenty of You Tube videos out there on Jon Cotner. I have been an Elvis fan my whole life, no doubt Jon Cotner is Elvis. My opinion. You'll have to form your own.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    ; Cant wait for out-come! >)>
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=10pt]Who do think the "Mystery Man was at the public memorial"?  None other than, Elvis Presley in disguise....[/size].<br /><br />This is for those who haven't seen these videos yet......God bless...<br /> />
    <br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />
  • Can't wait for this...I remember seeing a pic someone took when they went to Graceland on the Anniversary of Elvis' 'death' and they said it was him or something and that he went to speak to people and asked them some interesting questions and to me it did kind of look like him but now I can't find the picture anymore.
  • I actually never followed much to do with Elvis, like they say just because it printed, doesn't make it fact ;) though i'm 2012 is the most famous year of all time, and i'm sure it be interesting in what happens within that year.
  • LOL! Jon Cotner has been proven to not be Elvis and yes that is a photoshopped picture.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is Jon Burrows, an Elvis impersonator!<br />
    <br /><br />I've seen all of the Jon Cotner videos,and he is pretty convincing to me! Elvis is definitely ALIVE. JMO!<br /><br />I LOVE You guys!!! :)
  • Jon Cotner is Elvis, but this guy isn't Michael lol:<br /> /><br /> WTF??
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    2good2btrue<br />
    [size=10pt]Who do think the "Mystery Man was at the public memorial"?  None other than, Elvis Presley in disguise....[/size][size=9pt].[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=9pt]I really think Elvis could have been hatman at MJ’s memorial as well. The face matches very well.  (With blond lady close by being MJ.)  Two ducks in a hoax pond![/size]<br /><br />hatman1.jpg<br /><br />[size=9pt]Then there’s Megamind, which I personally see as a key MJ/Elvis hoax movie.  Near the end while Megamind is in his glory on stage praised by the people, and “Bad” music is being played, then we see the back of Megaman (Elvis) standing in the crowd watching while no one is aware of him. He turns around and gives us the viewing audience a little look.!  That’s a powerful clue to me that Elvis is alive, was Hatman.  Of course it doesn’t hint at a future public revealing of Elvis though.  But of course that’s still possible. See he's got a hat too![/size] :lol: <br /> <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4ch_L5rxI7vErogA08ZDGVRRS12zqBCYHyFSz1n_ocIRv85XITw<br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]I wonder if TS will post more on the Elvis 35 anniversary concert on August 16, 2012 soon![/size]<br />http://www.elvis.com/news/detail.aspx?id=5742
  • Is this a joke? Or a real production?? It might be just a science-fiction... :)<br />Anyway, I'm marking down the date in my calendar...
  • on 1322279874:
    <br />OMG  WTF?? I've just found this!<br /><br />8637032.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]ELVIS has been FOUND, ALIVE! After visiting Graceland, Director Joel Gilbert made a Freedom of Information Act request for US government files on Elvis Presley. Incredibly, documents arrived from the FBI revealing an address for Federal Agent "Jon Burrows," Elvis' 1970's alias, in Simi Valley, California. After a brief confrontation, Elvis agreed to chronicle the secret history of his life and "death" in an exclusive interview.<br /><br />Release Date: Jan 24, 2012[/size]<br /><br />http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8637032<br /><br /><br /> afraid/  :shock:  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br /> OMG! Oh god....This is true?????  WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? WTF??
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh come on...I don't believe it
  • on 1322323492:
    <br />oh come on...I don't believe it<br />
    <br /><br />Gina - I am leaning your direction too but since I have done no research on Elvis being alive I think I'll keep the "wait and see" approach. I know that when TS posted all of the Elvis is alive stuff way back when it made me very suspicious of him/her. It's taken a long time for me to start following what TS has to say and now if this turns out to be true I will be the first to admit my error in thinking. But, for me, I still only want this forum to be about Michael and not a combined site for Elvis and MJ like TS was starting to push. It's probably my ignorance speaking and that's okay because the truth is truth no matter who believes.<br /><br />PureLove - thank you for posting this. It's very interesting that this is coming out in January 2012. I guess I should go read about Alex Jones :)<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1322280986:
    <br />
    [size=14pt] Elvis agreed to chronicle the secret history of his life and "death" in an exclusive interview.[/size]
    <br /><br />I'm just looking like my Supernatural boys right now!<br /><br />imager.php?id=2642128&t=o GIFSoup<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />lollllllllllllllllllllllll thanks for this gif!!! lollllllllll i love supernatural!
  • on 1322285833:
    <br />
    on 1322281350:
    <br /><br />Oh dear, i am a fan of Elvis too. I know he is alive. I am just  stating if that is the real picture. We have seen so many photoshopped pics that I have a doubt. He is as handsome as he was younger..
  • on 1322295021:
    <br />LOL! Jon Cotner has been proven to not be Elvis and yes that is a photoshopped picture.<br />
    <br /><br />You are sure it is a photoshopped picture. I suspected it was.
  • on 1322323492:
    <br />oh come on...I don't believe it<br />
    <br /><br />A question for you Gina, if this picture was Michael being alive would you Believe? If you say yes, why would it be so strange that Elvis is alive!! That means you do not believe if Michael will come back.. just my observation.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322347509:
    <br />
    on 1322295021:
    <br />LOL! Jon Cotner has been proven to not be Elvis and yes that is a photoshopped picture.<br />
    <br /><br />You are sure it is a photoshopped picture. I suspected it was. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Agree      :o ???/
    on 1322347509:
    <br />
    on 1322295021:
    <br /><br />You are sure it is a photoshopped picture. I suspected it was.<br />
    <br /><br />It IS photoshopped. I would be surprised if they used a real picture of Elvis on the cover before he came to the public view. ;)
    on 1322333000:
    <br />
    on 1322280986:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I'm just looking like my Supernatural boys right now!<br /><br />imager.php?id=2642128&t=o GIFSoup<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />lollllllllllllllllllllllll thanks for this gif!!! lollllllllll i love supernatural!<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />That is my favorite tv series. I watched every season for 5 times. I LOVE those boys. Amazing characters.  :mrgreen:
  • on 1322323026:
    <br />
    on 1322279874:
    <br />OMG  WTF?? I've just found this!<br /><br />8637032.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]ELVIS has been FOUND, ALIVE! After visiting Graceland, Director Joel Gilbert made a Freedom of Information Act request for US government files on Elvis Presley. Incredibly, documents arrived from the FBI revealing an address for Federal Agent "Jon Burrows," Elvis' 1970's alias, in Simi Valley, California. After a brief confrontation, Elvis agreed to chronicle the secret history of his life and "death" in an exclusive interview.<br /><br />Release Date: Jan 24, 2012[/size]<br /><br />http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8637032<br /><br /><br /> afraid/  :shock:  afraid/<br />
    <br /><br /> OMG! Oh god....This is true?????  WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? WTF??<br />
    Holy shit.I cant believe my eyes.Is this for real.If not,thats a damn good photoshop. WTF??