Michael Jackson death hoax - The verdict and the movie continues

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br /><br />Please watch this video, Murray says that he helped Michael escape so many times from the paps.. <br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thank you for sharing. It will be interesting to see what happens when CM is sentenced.
  • I liked the reference to color PINK - and the singer Pink's album: "I'm not dead' :)
  • The question is, Is Michael close to Pink?? I never heard that he was close to her. Who knows with Michael anything is possible. ;)
  • on 1322448393:
    <br /><br /><br />Please watch this video, Murray says that he helped Michael escape so many times from the paps.. <br /><br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy All4love  :),I had already said: The ILLUSION continues  8-) ........  !!!![/size]<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21286.0
    on 1322479942:
    <br />The question is, Is Michael close to Pink?? I never heard that he was close to her. Who knows with Michael anything is possible. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know of any other connection other than she sang on the We Are the World for Haiti.
  • on 1322504007:
    <br />
    on 1322479942:
    <br />The question is, Is Michael close to Pink?? I never heard that he was close to her. Who knows with Michael anything is possible. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know of any other connection other than she sang on the We Are the World for Haiti.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Anewfan [glow=red,2,300]PINK[/glow] was there,but it was someone else also,and that one is GREEN MAN   :shock: geek/!!!![/size]<br /><br />"We Are The World" 2010 - Streisand Solo - plus Drew Barrymore! [HQ] <br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I still think Murray is just a scapegoat, regardless of the verdict. It's the perfect society, Murray, a man with certain needs, and MJ with enough to pay.<br />If MJ Murray met 5 years ago, not because now he says that he felt pressured, and if MJ had survived, was retiring.  moonwalk_/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael is giving much precise indications..... ;D What will be preparing?  :) Nothing is accidental and the news of the documentary the day after the sentence  is a great movement ......  :) Michael has always said to us of being a visionary....<br /><br />[size=14pt]ILLUSION.........VISION....[/size]  ;))<br /><br /><br /><br />The next days will be a lot interesting .....  :D typing/ crash/ mj_dance/<br /><br /><br />                                                                      moonwalk_/
    on 1322506515:
    <br />
    on 1322504007:
    <br />
    on 1322479942:
    <br /><br />I don't know of any other connection other than she sang on the We Are the World for Haiti.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Anewfan [glow=red,2,300]PINK[/glow] was there,but it was someone else also,and that one is GREEN MAN   :shock: geek/!!!![/size]<br /><br />"We Are The World" 2010 - Streisand Solo - plus Drew Barrymore! [HQ] <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Yes he was!! Thanks for sharing!
  • on 1322525230:
    <br />
    on 1322506515:
    <br />
    on 1322504007:
    <br />
    on 1322479942:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Yes he was!! Thanks for sharing! <br />
    <br />Thanks for the information..