Michael Jackson Death Hoax Chronicles Part 45 by karenjoymc

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Great video.. <br /><br />

Comments

• Yapp, great....and in the list on that youtube - site another interesting statement ....<br /><br /> /><br />sorry if it has been posted already
  • on 1322466087:
    <br />Yapp, great....and in the list on that youtube - site another interesting statement ....<br /><br /> /><br />sorry if it has been posted already<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it has been posted,but thank you for reposting it, nice to refresh our memories. When we read alot of information, especially 2 yrs we tend to forget. blessings.
  • I'm not sure what comment you are referring to but I found Mr Wegener's choice of lettering in his comment very interesting. Very BACK-like (IMO). Hmmm...he was there in 2005, in the courtroom???, always proclaimed MJ's innocence...not that it matters who the messenger is as long as the message is accurate but in speculation that BACK could be MJ, I sometimes ponder who this mystery person truly is.<br /><br />
    @sylviemanouche1 It could, but usually a error in spelling does not. MOre OVER, I think the defense team is happy as the Devil dragging Gods people to Hell, with the current conviction, if they can't over turn it, because later INFO may show up... that it was clearly MURDER. Only if Murray FEARS he Might do YEARS in prison, will he likely EXPOSE those behind him to the truth and THAT Is why they must keep him out of Jail or kill him.<br />williamwagener 2 weeks ago
  • on 1322481099:
    <br />I'm not sure what comment you are referring to but I found Mr Wegener's choice of lettering in his comment very interesting. Very BACK-like (IMO). Hmmm...he was there in 2005, in the courtroom???, always proclaimed MJ's innocence...not that it matters who the messenger is as long as the message is accurate but in speculation that BACK could be MJ, I sometimes ponder who this mystery person truly is.<br /><br />
    @sylviemanouche1 It could, but usually a error in spelling does not. MOre OVER, I think the defense team is happy as the Devil dragging Gods people to Hell, with the current conviction, if they can't over turn it, because later INFO may show up... that it was clearly MURDER. Only if Murray FEARS he Might do YEARS in prison, will he likely EXPOSE those behind him to the truth and THAT Is why they must keep him out of Jail or kill him.<br />williamwagener 2 weeks ago
    <br />
    <br /><br />voiceforthesilent, I wonder who is Back, Front, TS, I have a strong feeling can be all one person, but who? If you analyse his writing, wordings, same person to me.. blessings.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1322451001:
    <br />Great video.. <br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]what is tmz saying at 5:07?? i'm not able 2 understand every word!![/size]  crash/<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • on 1322481099:
    <br />I'm not sure what comment you are referring to but I found Mr Wegener's choice of lettering in his comment very interesting. Very BACK-like (IMO). Hmmm...he was there in 2005, in the courtroom???, always proclaimed MJ's innocence...not that it matters who the messenger is as long as the message is accurate but in speculation that BACK could be MJ, I sometimes ponder who this mystery person truly is.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MO OVER D(evil) H(ell) INFO MURDER FEARS M(ight) YEARS EXPOSE THAT I(s) J(ail).<br /><br />Just thinking.
  • on 1322486542:
    <br />
    on 1322451001:
    <br />Great video.. <br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]what is tmz saying at 5:07?? i'm not able 2 understand every word!![/size]  crash/<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Harve said "The irony is that if Dr Murray had not voluntarily spoke to the police two days after" - and then the other guy breaks in and says "with his attorney's present".. "this isn't a...his attorney was there" and then Harve says "we wouldn't be watching this now. Conrad Murray would never have been charged with a crime had he not spoken with police and the police will tell you this privately and the prosecutors will tell you this privately. Everyone will tell you privately that there is no way they would have had the goods on Murray if he didn't voluntarily speak to the cops and give them an outline of what he says he did the hours before Michael Jackson died".<br /><br />