youtube downloader

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi guys. <br />i was wondering if i could get some input on a YouTube down-loader.<br />can anyone make recommendations with a little guidance ( or maybe a lot of guidance  :-[).<br />i have a link to one but after i got through the whole process it said it couldn't locate a run time something or other. <br />as you can guess i have no clue what that is or what to do about it.<br /><br />any help would be appreciated. dumb it down as much as you possibly can  :-[<br /><br />thanks guys.

Comments

• I'm not too sure if this is what your looking for sus...but if you do this;<br /><br />1. go to the link http://keepvid.com/ <br /><br />2. select the url of a youtube vid you want to download<br /><br />3. then press download<br /><br />4. up the top the java plugin will come up and you click on 'run this time'<br /><br />5. then a pop up will come up and you press' run'<br /><br />6. then on the webpage click the type of format you want (flv, mp3, mp4 etc)<br /><br />7. then it will download onto your computer...and wallah it's done!<br /><br />Hope this helped and is what you looking for...it's pretty simple don't worry you will have no trouble.  ;)
  • on 1322490662:
    <br />I'm not too sure if this is what your looking for sus...but if you do this;<br /><br />1. go to the link http://keepvid.com/ <br /><br />2. select the url of a youtube vid you want to download<br /><br />3. then press download<br /><br />4. up the top the java plugin will come up and you click on 'run this time'<br /><br />5. then a pop up will come up and you press' run'<br /><br />6. then on the webpage click the type of format you want (flv, mp3, mp4 etc)<br /><br />7. then it will download onto your computer...and wallah it's done!<br /><br />Hope this helped and is what you looking for...it's pretty simple don't worry you will have no trouble.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />thank you i will give this a shot.<br />i guess if i want to use it like in a windows movie maker i have to look there and see the format it needs to be (or not  :? :lol: :oops:) . i may be back for more help  :-[ ;D :(me= :ugeek:-tech skills) :lol: