Michael Jackson death hoax - Just believe, because life is a movie

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson death hoax - Just believe, because life is a movie <br />
<br /><br />My LIFE is a MOVIE  :shock: :ugeek:<br /><br />Pope-Benedict-XVI_8.jpg<br />ShirleyTemple.jpg<br />associated20press_marilyn_monroe_seven_yr_itch_l11.jpg<br />madonna1.jpg?width=380&height=600<br />TheQueensSpeech.jpg<br />michael-jackson-mf.jpg<br />610_chaplin_intro.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Look at me, my life's like a movie<br />But this is real life you should sue me<br />Sit back and watch me do me,<br />..........................................................<br />This is new life, no abortion<br />surrounded by flames, bring torches!<br />Been under microscopes since adolescent<br />But being this famous is rather stressing<br />No more second guessing<br />I'm back to the bench pressing<br /><br />Tell me what you see when you see me<br />Real life, this is not TV<br />My life is a movie, life is a movie, life is a movie<br />I know you've seen it before<br />They all wanna see me fall<br />My life is a movie, life is a movie, life is a movie<br />.......................................................................<br />Turn the spotlight off, good night<br />Let us reveal the few good types<br />Me defeated - is what they would like,<br />but in the darkness you will see good light<br />I keep sailing, my boat's kinda nice<br />But these sharks,- they could bite<br />Switch the channel, on to the next one<br />Broadcasting live I am the best one<br />Born to win since the baby carriage<br />Went from nothing to a kings palace<br />..........................................................<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• Oh, wow, thank you so much for posting this, Appledead! BeLIEving is beautiful, indeed!<br /><br />LOVE u! bearhug