Lady Gaga talks about being bullied as a kid and thrown in a trash can.

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Lady Gaga talks about being bullied as a kid  :cry: and thrown in a trash can  :?. She made it to the top and wants her fans to know that anyone can make it  8-). You don't have to have a dollar in your pocket. You can still be successful.[/size]<br /><br />Lady Gaga - Prays to Jesus, Talks about Being Bullied - Cries During interview <br />

Comments

• Lady Gaga=Illuminati puppet,what Jesus is she praying too.No disrespect,just my opinion.I do find her talented,though. 
  • on 1322606219:
    <br />Lady Gaga=Illuminati puppet,what Jesus is she praying too.No disrespect,just my opinion.I do find her talented,though.  <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well I will be honest, I really don't believe in this Illuminati thing and I like the way she sings,but,is always a BUT: I noticed also that she prays to Jesus,but sings about being in love with Judas.Mmmmmm,many CONTRAdictions lately  :? . Who knows what agenda this RICH people have,only they know,lol  geek/ ,but one thing is for sure ,they will do ANYTHING FOR MONEY   :oops: !!![/size]<br /><br />
  • on 1322607570:
    <br />
    on 1322606219:
    <br />Lady Gaga=Illuminati puppet,what Jesus is she praying too.No disrespect,just my opinion.I do find her talented,though.  <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well I will be honest, I really don't believe in this Illuminati thing and I like the way she sings,but,is always a BUT: I noticed also that she prays to Jesus,but sings about being in love with Judas.Mmmmmm,many CONTRAdictions lately  :? . Who knows what agenda this RICH people have,only they know,lol  geek/ ,but one thing is for sure ,they will do ANYTHING FOR MONEY   :oops: !!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    I agree and it is really sad.Illuminati are real,they are using all the top artists to promote their agenda.Its about money,power,and brainwashing the public.Some artists are victims,while others are well aware of what they are doing.I Think Gaga is a victim,so i dont blame her.She has enormous talent and i like her style,but i also feel sorry for her cause she is being used,like many others.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I respect Gaga, and I am inspired by what she says, but I agree with ilovemj... shes an illuminati puppet. she sings about being in love with Judas and swallows rosary beads.. I don't like her very much.