KATHERINE JACKSON- '4 Years Is Not Enough'

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in News
3 MINUTES AGO BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=14pt]<br />KATHERINE JACKSON<br />'4 Years Is Not Enough'[/size]<br /><br />Katherine Jackson wants Conrad Murray to rot behind bars -- telling reporters outside the courthouse, the doctor's 4-year sentence is "not enough."<br /><br />Speaking to KTLA ... Katherine added, "Four years won't bring my son back" -- but she admits ... Judge Michael Pastor was extremely fair with his sentencing.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/katherine-jackson-conrad-murray-sentence/#.TtVAOLKPXpA

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Again I hear this... Now Mrs. Jackson. <br /><br />"Speaking to KTLA ... Katherine added, "Four years won't bring my son back" "
  • on 1322598684:
    <br />Again I hear this... Now Mrs. Jackson. <br /><br />"Speaking to KTLA ... Katherine added, "Four years won't bring my son back" "<br />
    I agree,quotes from the family are becoming confusing.I suppose its just an illusion,right?
  • No I think this means MJ is really gone.
  • on 1322600735:
    <br />No I think this means MJ is really gone.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't want to come off as rude or insensitive, but if you really believe Michael is gone, why are you still here then? This is a Hoax forum after all.
  • There's a slight difference between both quotes:<br /><br />Katherine Jackson wants Conrad Murray to rot behind bars -- telling reporters outside the courthouse, the doctor's 4-year sentence is "not enough." -> tabloid reporters could have made up this quote, which is totally out of proportion.<br /><br />Speaking to KTLA ... Katherine added, "Four years won't bring my son back" -- but she admits ... Judge Michael Pastor was extremely fair with his sentencing. -> this is a real quote from Katherine, because she actually said this on the video. <br /><br />So... it is not so hard who to believe, is it?<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Katherine is in the great adventure and the great adventure goes ahead ...    :D therefore    ;D......                                                                  <br /><br /><br />                                                        Love you Katherine.... bearhug