CONRAD MURRAY'S MOM She Doesn't Know Jack (Daniels) About Her Son

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited January 1970 in News
CONRAD MURRAY'S MOM<br />She Doesn't Know Jack (Daniels)<br />About Her Son<br /><br />1129-conrad-murray-tmz-drinks-1.jpg<br /><br />Note to Conrad Murray's mom.  You were wrong when you told Judge Michael Pastor your son never had a drink in his life, and we have the proof -- 80 proof.<br /><br />Murray's mom wrote a letter to Judge Michael Pastor before his sentencing, pleading for mercy for her son and claiming Conrad is a good person who "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."<br /><br />But here's the deal.  We got this pic of the Doc, who was at a holiday bash in Vegas in the late '90's.  You see Murray triple fisting.  People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long.<br /><br />At least he won't get extra jail time for this lie.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/30/conrad-murray-mom-alcohol/<br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"  - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now? <br /><br />Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.
  • Good point Anna....<br /><br />His mother says he has never had a drink in his life but he is juggling 3 drinks like a Pro.<br /><br />Plus he looks exactly the same, except for his hair...Murray, take me to the fountain of youth...lol
  • on 1322645885:
    <br />Good point Anna....<br /><br />His mother says he has never had a drink in his life but he is juggling 3 drinks like a Pro.<br /><br />Plus he looks exactly the same, except for his hair...Murray, take me to the fountain of youth...lol<br />
    <br /><br />no way man.... that is a recent photo!!!
  • lol aussie it's a joke, I was being sarcastic...and for me to think you knew me...lol
  • on 1322655772:
    <br />lol aussie it's a joke, I was being sarcastic...and for me to think you knew me...lol<br />
    <br /><br />i think there has been a misunderstanding. lol.... i acciddently clicked quote instead of reply. my comment was at the pic not at your comment, lol. sorry for misunderstanding<br /><br />so i dont follow you. you think this is an old photo or recent. if its old, then he hasnt changed much at all. ages well! i think it looks recent. but he might just have good genes ;)
  • LOL...It's all good I was just playing around with you...yeah I think it is a recent pic (from at least anytime in the past 2 years)
  • on 1322656353:
    <br />LOL...It's all good I was just playing around with you...yeah I think it is a recent pic (from at least anytime in the past 2 years)<br />
    <br /><br />D'oh! - i obviously have difficulties detecting humour over the forum... lol...
  • on 1322656482:
    <br />
    on 1322656353:
    <br />LOL...It's all good I was just playing around with you...yeah I think it is a recent pic (from at least anytime in the past 2 years)<br />
    <br /><br />D'oh! - i obviously have difficulties detecting humour over the forum... lol...<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, na my sense of humour is kinda whacked...ahaha
  • Damn, is t me or he has gray hair in this picture??? <br /><br />He looks like on that photo published once by True News Zone... <br />mur.jpg?w=425&h=407
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />Reminds me of that picture from ages ago when he was at Carnivale havin' himself a right old ball surrounded by hot chicks........<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322645366:
    <br />how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"  - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now? <br /><br />Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.<br />
    <br /><br />yes Anna you are right to ask these questions.<br />TMZ must be laughing hard
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1322664827:
    <br />
    on 1322645366:
    <br />how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"  - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now? <br /><br />Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.<br />
    <br /><br />yes Anna you are right to ask these questions.<br />TMZ must be laughing hard<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I have to say, recalling ANYONE, let alone myself, being at a party from 15-20 years earlier (considering what I was probably drinking and smoking at the time) would be no less than a miracle!!!!<br /><br />What utter crap......people are going to believe this shit?
    I don't get something about all this "mother letter". I mean, I don't know why, but this feeling doesn't go away since I saw his mother coming into the picture. TMZ said if I am not mistaken, that his mother was in court during a day of the trial. For me it's strange because if she was in court how did TMZ not take a photo of her when arriving or leaving? Especially TMZ. But any other photographer as well. How could no one see her? And suddenly we have a letter from her.<br /><br />In the letter she says: "I was married in 1960 for 48 years to be exact, before my husband passed away from cancer on November 24, 2008. This was exactly 7 months and 1 day before my world was turned upside down with my son being accused in the death of Michael Jackson"  - This stood out for me. Would, really, the Judge be interested that it's been 7 months and 1 day since her husband's death to June 25 2009? Why going into such details? Why not say "This was 7 months after..." or "This was around 7 months after...". I don't want to get into any detail, and probably it doesn't seem anything, i don't know. But this thing with "exactly 7 months and 1 day" is simply out of place and she wouldn't impress a Judge with such accurate counting. I don't know.<br /><br /><br />What I also can't explain how does Murray have grey hair 13 years ago, and now he has black hair. He could have dyed it, yes. But why grey in the 90s photo? He looks older in 90s than now. If that photo is really from the 90s.
  • on 1322667126:
    <br />I don't get something about all this "mother letter". I mean, I don't know why, but this feeling doesn't go away since I saw his mother coming into the picture. TMZ said if I am not mistaken, that his mother was in court during a day of the trial. For me it's strange because if she was in court how did TMZ not take a photo of her when arriving or leaving? Especially TMZ. But any other photographer as well. How could no one see her? And suddenly we have a letter from her.<br /><br />In the letter she says: "I was married in 1960 for 48 years to be exact, before my husband passed away from cancer on November 24, 2008. This was exactly 7 months and 1 day before my world was turned upside down with my son being accused in the death of Michael Jackson"  - This stood out for me. Would, really, the Judge be interested that it's been 7 months and 1 day since her husband's death to June 25 2009? Why going into such details? Why not say "This was 7 months after..." or "This was around 7 months after...". I don't want to get into any detail, and probably it doesn't seem anything, i don't know. But this thing with "exactly 7 months and 1 day" is simply out of place and she wouldn't impress a Judge with such accurate counting. I don't know.<br /><br /><br />What I also can't explain how does Murray have grey hair 13 years ago, and now he has black hair. He could have dyed it, yes. But why grey in the 90s photo? He looks older in 90s than now. If that photo is really from the 90s.<br />
    <br /><br />the mother connection has been weird for me also. can not put my finger on it. with the possible exception that i don't feel quite the same about kate as alot of people do , but i won't go there. the year 2008 seems to keep popping up also. does anyone remember the date of the hoax announcement of michael's death that has shown up before ? you know which i mean?
    In The SUN tabloid. January 2009<br /><br />14800689-1024x767.jpg
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1322645366:
    <br /><br />I disagree.  I think gravity did it's work on his face in the past 13 years and if you look at a closeup of him in court where the light isn't that flattering you can see his age.
  • The color of his pants is horrendous!! How did they get this picture?? And how on earth did they find people from this party from soooooo long ago!? I can't remember things that happened at some parties that I've been to in the last 2 years. Something about that grey hair is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on what it is.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    on 1322678076:
    <br />The color of his pants is horrendous!! How did they get this picture?? And how on earth did they find people from this party from soooooo long ago!? I can't remember things that happened at some parties that I've been to in the last 2 years. Something about that grey hair is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on what it is.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I think this is what is bothering you...<br /><br />How much grey-haired Murray resembles his "Uncle"...[/size]<br /><br />conrad-uncle415.jpg<br />http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/conrad-uncle415.jpg<br />http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23802770-conrad-did-not-kill-michael-jackson-says-uncle-of-accused-doctor.do<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_wzN4uOEqRBXR-7_M3pwrNC7WaCf0XKku3yOwjNYzB3Fa6L5XCY4j9Nqa<br />http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_wzN4uOEqRBXR-7_M3pwrNC7WaCf0XKku3yOwjNYzB3Fa6L5XCY4j9Nqa<br /><br />mur.jpg?w=425&h=407<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Anna,<br />
    [size=10pt]7 months and 1 day[/size][size=10pt]since her husband's death to June 25 2009?[/size]
    <br />Sounds like Front’s 1 day of simmering.[size=10pt]  So not only is Murray mysterious but his mother also. [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Does she not have a proper name, besides Murray’s mother?  Which brings us back to the fact that Murray changed his name from Robert Earl Carter. So there’s just the top of her head seen on the bus in the Murray doc?  Has his doctor father’s name ever been given? Someone found the gravestone with Conrad W. Murray (mason) but the death was marked Mar. 14, 1955 so that might be supposedly a grandfather. However in court that name was on a document. We might be chasing a non-existent family tree. Not only his hair is dyed but he must have gotten a nose-job done because now it’s narrower than in the carnival one.  Then his skin color is constantly changing--is he bleaching his skin?[/size] :lol:  His height appears to change in various pics, to me.<br /><br /><br />MJdoc928.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBZEEoTSV8Ubyw-Q6rEcV3v9579ogVc61S7AFgRS-h0MdCyav9g
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    1129-conrad-murray-tmz-drinks-1.jpg<br /><br />And this guy is supposed to be Murray?  :shock: He doesn't look like him at all except his height.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The pic judging how the girls are dressed and hair highlighted, could well be from the end of the 90´s to 2002-3....but Murray´s sorbet coloured clothes were more popular during the 1st half of the 80´s, but the cut of the clothes and the rubber chain he is wearing was also popular back during 1998-2003. <br />His gray hair is weird.<br /><br /><br />Where are they? In a camping?<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What a loaded picture. And what is our perception of Conrad Murray from looking at the shot?<br />Is he triple fisting as the story tells us?.......or maybe holding drinks for others who are perhaps taking the photo or using the rest room. I too have done this very thing.<br />Is he a good time loving guy with a babe on each arm....or is this again for a group photo...I myself put my arm around people in photos. Even people I don't know all that well.<br />The gold cross displayed so predominantly around his neck....Is it a symbol of his faith or simply a piece of jewellery? A decoration?<br />They say a picture speaks a thousand words.....but this one seems to be speaking confusion. Oh, and Murray....I can see a commercial for men's hair dye in your near future. Carp Diem Conrad.<br /><br />A final thought about the headline in caps. Conrad Murrays Mom. Isn't the saying ' keeping mom ' to keep quiet about what you know.
  • Yeah I'd say based on how those 2 girls are dressed the year was from like 99-02, somewhere in there. Now the way Murray is dressed, well he looks straight outta 1989! But being that he's almost 60 now, back when the picture was probably taken he was in his late 40's. Some people get really stuck in a certain fashion style when they get to be middle age,  he was dressing behind the times I'd say.. I doubt that picture is from 15-20 years ago. His current style of dress (outside of the suits for court) is kind of frat guyish.. not like most 58 year old men. I guess he's trying to stay youthful for his younger women haha. And I can see he has aged since that photo was taken. He's looking more haggard and droopy in the face for sure. We already knew he's been dying his hair because yesterday his grey hairs were becoming quite visible, he'll be totally grey if he ends up spending a more extended stay in jail. 
  • Oh and also, about how TMZ got hold of that photo - not sure if they said how they did. But maybe someone at the party sent the photo in and TMZ asked them how Murray was acting that night so they were the one who threw out the little tidbit about his behavior. It may not of even been true, but TMZ posted the pic so they had to put a little something about it.
  • on 1322707409:
    <br />Yeah I'd say based on how those 2 girls are dressed the year was from like 99-02, somewhere in there. Now the way Murray is dressed, well he looks straight outta 1989! But being that he's almost 60 now, back when the picture was probably taken he was in his late 40's. Some people get really stuck in a certain fashion style when they get to be middle age,  he was dressing behind the times I'd say.. I doubt that picture is from 15-20 years ago. His current style of dress (outside of the suits for court) is kind of frat guyish.. not like most 58 year old men. I guess he's trying to stay youthful for his younger women haha. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />well now that he is famous, he probably has a stylist!<br /><br />