TODAY show interview with Walgren and Brazil

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<br /><br />Also here is a snippet (in the link down below) of Brazil talking about when Nicole Alverez mentioned her 'instrument'...from an InSession interview.<br /><br />http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/30/prosecutor-murrays-girlfriend-difficult-to-believe/

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OK...now this is really strange........if you listen to the tape of Michael Jackson under the influence, it sounds alot faster than the oringinal one played in court. afraid/<br /><br />The major things that stick out to me, is the unprecedented events that happened during this whole circus of a trial..<br /><br />Many protocols have been broken,  Murray not standing up for the sentencing, Judge Pastor talking for 28 minutes about the reason he thinks Murray was so bad....<br /><br />It certainly seems like Pastor is giving it to all the other Dr Feelgoods...'bout bloody time too..  How many more people have to die due to their negligence and lust for money... He really brings that message home doesn't he!!  party/<br /><br />Thanks for sharing...
  • @2good...do you have the link?
    on 1322721121:
    <br />@2good...do you have the link?<br />
    <br /><br />Actually, I might be wrong...the sentence when MJ says...Greatest entertainer in the world..go go" is actually faster that the rest...<br /><br />Here is the original link...God bless<br /><br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Dangerous......Murray's so Dangerous.....Takin all his money throws away his time....lol lol lol lolol/ The way Michael Pastor keeps saying that Murray is "dangerous" just brings me back to the song. michael-jackson/ lolol/ beerchug
    on 1322725551:
    <br />Dangerous......Murray's so Dangerous.....Takin all his money throws away his time....lol lol lol lolol/ The way Michael Pastor keeps saying that Murray is "dangerous" just brings me back to the song. michael-jackson/ lolol/ beerchug<br />
    <br /><br />It almost seems like a reality show, like Judge Judy, but he is alot nicer than that..<br /><br />This is the nicest judge I have ever seen.....MJ is probably paying him well...God bless
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1322735923:
    <br />
    on 1322725551:
    <br />Dangerous......Murray's so Dangerous.....Takin all his money throws away his time....lol lol lol lolol/ The way Michael Pastor keeps saying that Murray is "dangerous" just brings me back to the song. michael-jackson/ lolol/ beerchug<br />
    <br /><br />It almost seems like a reality show, like Judge Judy, but he is alot nicer than that..<br /><br />This is the nicest judge I have ever seen.....MJ is probably paying him well...God bless<br />
    <br /><br />It does seem like one doesn't it?! lolol/ Almost like a soap opera in some cases....looking fwd to what's to come next.  ::P Arnold Klein did say via twitter once that Pastor is being overpaid and something about it being illegal for him to be paid in such a manner. I think he was hinting off at something then. God bless you too! bearhug
  • I think what pissed off the judge is that Murray had no remorse. He said that "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG".. Since when you go for your sentencing and you leave without handcuffs? If you saw him in court for his sentencing he had no facial expression, straight face..  That must be hard to do..  lolol/  I find this trial including the sentencing was a crock..